bawkchoi

Guest chickyl3aby

i went to this place in beacon area to get my hair done for prom... it's a small asian salon... they weren't bad or anything and fairly cheap, mine was only $20 but then again my hair is only a lil past shoulder length

there r always expensive ones in the malls....

• 1 month later...
Guest NEENER.

Mia and Maxx gave me Dark Blonde when I asked for Medium Brown.

I even brought a picture for goodness sake.

They darkened it up but now Im left with Light Auburn.

Im considering getting the color fixed at Mode from reading great reviews about it.

So, I was wondering if any soompier's have been there?

Do you think it's service would be worth it for me to spend extra money on getting my hair fixed?

Guest NEENER.

Your thinking about another salon.

Mode only has 2 locations

In Roosevelt, and Downtown Seattle.

And a review from either one of them is find with me.

Guest SteLLiE*

soho in lynnwood (next to paldo on hwy 99) is great, get jessica shes the owner and is really good, her haircuts are $30 the last time i checked. its korean and if you want more info like phone numbers or whatever just pm :)

• 4 weeks later...

So ... I got a haircut the other day from a family friend's place.

And it came out horrible

So ... I was wondering what are some good hair salons near Seattle that I can go to when I get my next haircut.

Especially the Federal Way area. Like an Asian, preferably Korean, place. haha Or maybe an cheap American place.

I only know Hair Bank and Super Cuts w/e. xD So yeah ... I want a place that's good at cutting,layering,thinning.

And not overrun by old ladies. :lol: (Since I'm a guy. :phew: )

//Andy - if you're in this thread, don't laugh at me. :ph34r:

Guest lshluvr

I heard that JJ's Hair Salon(I think that's the name) in Tacoma (the Korean part) is really good...but expensive...

I got my haircut by this one dude near the old Paldo in Tacoma and he cuts hair REALLY well...it was like $25 or $30..but it's understandable since my hair was past my mid-back.

There is also another place I got my haircut and it's in Spanaway...the lady is VERY good =D I think hair cut for guys was $6? This place was expensive for me because my hair was long...XD I got a discount though because she counted us as family friend =D

If any of these interest you, I'll ask my mom for the phone numbers and addresses and PM you.

BTW..they're all owned by Koreans XD

Archived