RACHEL LIANG,TENDER HUANG,DENNY HUANG,TIFFANY XU

roseatelove.jpg

Title: 紫玫瑰 / Zi Mei Gui

English title: Roseate-Love

Also known as: Purple Rose

Previously known as: 紙玫瑰 (Paper Rose)

Genre: Romance

Broadcast network: CTS / GTV

Broadcast period: 2009-Jul-12 to 2009-???-??

Air time: Sunday 22:00 - 23:30

Synopsis

After the death of her boyfriend, a musician, Rachel Liang's character strives to fulfill his dream of becoming a famous singer.

Cast

Rachel Liang

Tender Huang

Denny Huang

Tiffany Xu

Ke Shu Qin

Wang Zhong Ping (王中平)

Wu Wen Xuang (吳玟萱)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ginyin

"Roseate Love" Plot Introduction

How can your most beloved be erased from your memory?

How can the most painful hurt in your life be healed?

When you lose your love and fall into despair

There'll always be one person who is always there protecting silently from behind.

Lin Nuo who sings in a pub, although never receiving appreciation, yet causes number-one-fan Xiao Zi to worship unceasingly, determined to support him offstage by folding paper roses; her effort causes Lin Nuo to be touched gradually. But an accident carried Lin Nuo away; Xiao Zi who lost her beloved, in order to accomplish Lin Nuo's dream, cuts her long hair and stands on the stage, making herself Lin Nuo's duplication, singing Future Man Band's songs... Seemingly only by becoming Lin Nuo standing on the stage, will she have the hope to live on and then only continue to possess her love!

Ning Zi Da who has been looking at Xiao Zi by her side, hides under a cool appearance a gentle heart; he promises to help Xiao Zi accomplish Future Man's dream, in return he hopes Xiao Zi can recover her original self, allowing him to accompany her on her dream date. Through music, Xiao Zi finally touches people's hearts, successfully exhibiting her singing abilities, and possessing a purple rose supporter... but Xiao Zi does not know, this one silently supporting her is Ning Zi Da.

Ning Zi Da possesses a Number 0 paper rose unknowingly given to him by Xiao Zi; his dark past is cleared because of Xiao Zi, his heart starts to have warmth, to have courage to love someone; even if he reaches the end of his life, he wants Xiao Zi to find herself; if he could, he doesn't want repayment, just so that Xiao Zi can find the genuine smile of a blissful life from before!

Reduced: 68% of original size [ 600 x 405 ] - Click to view full image

A Thousand Paper Roses

Everyone knows, folding a thousand paper cranes, a thousand stars, and your dream will come true. But only I know, upon folding every paper rose, a wish can be made, because every paper rose has my specially numbered blessing. And all this started from paper rose Number 0...

The Wish of Paper Rose Number 1000

Japanese comic [Glass Mask] mentions that purple roses bring good luck; unfortunately purple roses are too expensive, for Lin Nuo, Xiao Zi seriously folds paper roses as a replacement; every rose has a number written in the heart of the rose, she makes a promise with Lin Nuo, upon receiving paper rose number 1000, Future Man will successfully stand on stage...

The Angel of Paper Rose Number 0

Unknowingly, Xiao Zi donated a bone marrow to Ning Zi Da; Zi Da wrote his first thank you card in his life to his angel, and Xiao Zi returned with paper rose number 0, [if the heavens sent me, this angel, to watch over you, then I send this magical paper rose to watch over you; as long as you make a wish to it, it will surely come true...]; lonely Zi Da depended on the strength of paper rose number 0 to live on!

The Protection of 1000 Purple Roses

Zi Da secretly sent the blessing of the purple rose at every one of Xiao Zi's performance, writing a number, silently watching over, even though leaving soon, set aside 1000 purple roses for the florist to send to Xiao Zi one by one. [This is my last phone message to you; even if tomorrow the earth is missing me, I hope Xiao Zi can always live like Xiao Zi... because I will use my way to continue protecting Xiao Zi, until judgement day comes.....]

An answering machine that constantly records the wrong messages, causes Xiao Zi to creep bit by bit into Zi Da's life; the ups and downs in the answering machine, causes Zi Da to smile and hurt with it, so he wants to protect Xiao Zi in place of the heavens, accomplishing the wish of 1000 roses for her.

Credit to UDN

Translator snow0512 (From Asian Fanatic forum)

Guest ginyin
Guest ginyin

is there a subbed eng version?!?!?!!?!?!?

looks goood, i want to seee!.. lol

I'll try to find eng version. If I find one, I'll post links here.

Or we have to find someone who's willing to translate for us.

Wish me good luck.

Guest ginyin

semi-fly, thank you for posting screen captures. They look nice. Still wait for ep3.

I'd check roseate love forum. Audiences' responses seem very nice.

They said the story was more interesting to watch.( compared to first 2 episodes).

That's a good sign. Hope the rating will get better, too.

I really like the theme song. Very beautiful. Love it!

Guest kazenai

This project needs translators on viikii >_<

If anyone can translate chinese, please help :OOOO

This drama is very interesting so far. Will she be cutting her hair when her boyfriend dies?

Guest celena8899

i have just finished ep 4, and the storyline is just getting better and better.

these fresh face actors/actresses are really good.

tender and rachel really have a nice chemistry together, even though rachel is still thinking of her bf who died.

i would really want to see rachel falling for tender and find out that he has been protecting her all along.

i really hope that tender doesn't end up getting cancer again, i wish this to be a happy ending, even though it's pretty melo right now.

ROSEATE LOVE FIGHTING!

Guest ginyin

This project needs translators on viikii >_<

If anyone can translate chinese, please help :OOOO

This drama is very interesting so far. Will she be cutting her hair when her boyfriend dies?

Thanks for reminding. I've join them. Hopefully more people can watch it and enjoy.

Not sure if she will be cutting her hair. We can guess and confirm the answer from upcoming episode. ;)

Archived