[tutorial] How To Do A Japanese Hair Bun ♥very Popular In Asia Atm♥

Guest lovechi7

Guest rainn

Thank you for the tutorial! (:

Aw, I have to wait until my hair grows >____< Currently, my hair is short & has a lot of layers ):

Guest PRINCE KYARII

the hairstyle is pretty cute =]

tho i wouldnt like it if someone wore it everyday or something

ill be scared that the bun ball will fall off xD!

Guest rainingrihanna

*yawn* again?

is it still trendy?

I don't think so ....

The hairbow made with hair is much more in touch and in trend.

Guest lovechi7

@lovechi7

your hair looks so smooth and i like the color too ^^

thanks for the tutorials ~

i do something like those buns before i go to bed ; if i actually go out with a hairstyle like that, it'll probably fall out before half the day's over, since my hair is layered >->

lol thanks!! no problem! haha really? oh no!! use hairspray? lol ill try and figure something out for you!

i shall look foward to that... after all i can put my hair in a bun, but it's not as... how to say.. "big" as ariels? =w=a?

and you gotta admit the ending sucks (remember that one part where they were kidnapped; we just saw them sit there for 5 freaking minutes talking about food).. but the theme song rocks :3

LOL =) if you want it big you can always use a fauz bun and than make it into a "real" looking bun =DD i saw it on FG maybe i will do a tutorial on that later!

and yess..LOL hahaha ya...=.=" that i think was one of the worst dramas ive ever watched......but i agree the theme song was good LOL

The hair-bun looks super cute, but I would look so stupid with it=[

you never know until you try!

lol yea that tutorial iisss quotoe i wannna do that but i think my hairs to short cause my buns so tiny and it looks wierd

you can either use a faux but and do it or i have another way of doing it....but its kinda hard cuz i dont have medium/ short hair

This is so cute!

Do you think it'd work with medium length hair?

im not sure...it MIGHT but the best way is to use a different method and i will be posting a video on that shortly!

Thank you for the tutorial! (:

Aw, I have to wait until my hair grows >____< Currently, my hair is short & has a lot of layers ):

=O i like short hair! you can do amazing stuff with it!! seriously especially with layered hair!!

thanks for the tutorial. the videos were awesome!

thanks!♥

the hairstyle is pretty cute =]

tho i wouldnt like it if someone wore it everyday or something

ill be scared that the bun ball will fall off xD!

yapppp HAHAH use a lot of hairspray? HAHAH i dont know i dont wear it everyday lol

*yawn* again?

is it still trendy?

I don't think so ....

The hairbow made with hair is much more in touch and in trend.

well it will always be in trend don't worry (:

YAA that is really popular right now....maybe i should try that sometime......its really popular in the western countries but in terms of asian countries...its less seen. and plus if you do not wear it properly it will look weird. HAHAH i wanna try it though do you have a link on how to do that?? if not....ill DIY it

Guest rainingrihanna

lovechi7

Big Ribbon

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYn23fg-bO4...0A&index=22

Small Ribbon on side of head

Small ribbon

sorry I wasn't trying to be mean or anything , just trying to point out that that bun thing is getting really stale...

In asia almost every girl has that hairstyle , that it has became common .. not considered trendy anymore

Guest sophie-wears

Very cute!!!!

I'm going to try it myself. Thank you for the link Lovechi7.

Ooooh and that youtube ribbon tutorial...very interesting!

Guest lovechi7

lovechi7

Big Ribbon

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYn23fg-bO4...0A&index=22

Small Ribbon on side of head

Small ribbon

sorry I wasn't trying to be mean or anything , just trying to point out that that bun thing is getting really stale...

In asia almost every girl has that hairstyle , that it has became common .. not considered trendy anymore

WAHHH THANKS FOR THE LINK!! im going to try it today!!! thanks!!!♥

haha dont be =DD i never took it that way =DD it wasnt mean it was a down to earth answer i liek thattt cuz its HONEST and honestly is what counts right? ♥thanks for giving me your opinion i really appreciate it!! =DD♥

Very cute!!!!

I'm going to try it myself. Thank you for the link Lovechi7.

Ooooh and that youtube ribbon tutorial...very interesting!

haha np!! really? you think so?? im going to check it out now!! teheheheh

Guest Beautiful*Nightmare

thanx for the tutorial, it looks so cute!!

However, I tried it and umm i had problem with it. When I tried to round my ponytail and put another elastic on it, it didn't stay on, idk what happened :huh: Any suggestion? thank you! Excuse my slowness :sweatingbullets:

Guest lovechi7

thanx for the tutorial, it looks so cute!!

However, I tried it and umm i had problem with it. When I tried to round my ponytail and put another elastic on it, it didn't stay on, idk what happened huh.gif Any suggestion? thank you! Excuse my slowness sweatingbullets.gif

your welcome and thank you for watching them! =)

oh well maybe its because your hair isnt long enough? or perhaps your hair is too smoooth =OO im not sure but you know what

you can try using a bobby pin instead of an elastic but if you are using a bobypin, you might want to try the japanese hair bun with teasing =D just replace the elastic with bobby pins. hope this helped!!

Archived