Full Mini Album & Comeback Performances Are Up!

Guest Lishathestain

Guest suju-cutie

HOLY S**** THEY LOOOk soo gorgeous! OMG..LOOK A YOONA AND JESSICA..LOOKING HAWT AND PRETTY!! WHOA..I CANT WAIT.FOR THEYRE COMEBACK! =) AND you look amazing taeyeon!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lishathestain

watchhhh out ! hahah

sooyoung & sunny look helllla sexy :) esp sooyoung (-_- @ her legs though !! so skinnnny.)

everyone else is kinda w/e though :X

tiffany still can't look sexy LMAO <3

i don't like jessica's extensions or whatever they used on her hair ): but i guess she looks more mature with long hair ?

lmao i must agree on that one <3 poor kid. hopefully she'll get the hang of it.

Yuri should teach her on how to be hot lawl

Guest soulmate.

wow, I like this new image! <3 they look really mature in the photo xD omggg, sooo excited! the girls look fantastic! omggg Sooyoung + short hair = GORGEOUS! ahhh, Sica looks amazing with the long hair! <3 everyone looks great! <3 can't wait! <3

Guest juju<3.

OMG. SNSD ARE SO HOTTTTT. my girl can pull off that short hair .. is amazjing ;_____;

and yoona with her short hair too ~ OMO. and sica with her long hair. love sunnys long hair. OMG. i can't waittttt i wonder what their new song is going to be this time(:

Guest passmethewrinch

I forgot to spazz about Sooyoung. The girl looks mad hott. She should have cut her hair a long time ago.

tiffany still can't look sexy LMAO <3

lol she does have her moments ... this just isn't her best.

Guest Lishathestain

I forgot to spazz about Sooyoung. The girl looks mad hott. She should have cut her hair a long time ago.

but then we won't spazz about it like now rofl ;)

lol i like how fast u changed ur sig&ava

Guest nyc88

i always thought that seo hyun was the least attractive girl in snsd but wow she looks the best out of all the girls in that picture! that image suits her very well! GO SEO HYUN!!

sunny and jessica look like naughty nurses in that white outfit lol. they look great as always

Guest Lishathestain

i always thought that seo hyun was the least attractive girl in snsd but wow she looks the best out of all the girls in that picture! that image suits her very well! GO SEO HYUN!!

sunny and jessica look like naughty nurses in that white outfit lol. they look great as always

rofl omg my friend just said the same thing about Jessica in a nurse outfit .__.

Guest x0_saturn_0x

YAY! I'm so excited for their comeback!

It doesn't even really seem like a comeback since they're so popular everywhere nowadays, but that's okay =D

Sooyoung looks INCREDIBLEEE with short hair! She's rocking it!

I can't wait to hear their new songs!

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

DAAAANNNNGG! they look good! wow...esp Jessica

haha nvr thought i would be this excited XD

i'm glad they're ditching their lollipops =D

i think they are going for a more sexier image since one of the members from Beat Freaks is choreographing the new dance

Archived