Full Mini Album & Comeback Performances Are Up!

Guest Lishathestain

Wow.. so the rumours are true. That's really fast for another comeback but this is Kpop, so.. ^_^

Love the new concept. Very eye-catching with the hot sailor outfits. And I must admit they look super hot with the new hair colours and styles. Probably one of their best concept so far. But we'll see how their new songs go first. Can't wait! :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wen Jing

They looks sooooooo HOT, haha~!

Can't wait for their comeback!!

Sooyoung in short hair = mature hot girl!

And Taeyeon looks great tooo!!!!

Navy just got a whole lot stronger. ;)

LMAOO

omg can i like scream? gosh i have to go out now but dude they are so friggin hawt<33333333

i love this style and they're rocking it so much. :D going to need some new banners or ava lol.

boy Sooyoung suits short hair so much and i love how fierce Yoona looks. And Sica! her hair may be a tad too light but still gorjess as ever. =D

and we have Rino from Beat Freaks choreographing..like can it go wrong?low chance..lol. it's going to be a hot hot track.

Guest baby-swts

Netizens love SooYoung’s new short hair

200906151204531002_1.jpg

So Nyeo Shi Dae SooYoung appeared with a short hairstyle for the first time since the girls’ debut.

Ahead of their 2nd minialbum release on 25th June, a teaser photo to the concept of the girls’ upcoming album was released on 15th June. What caught the eyes of many netizens is SooYoung’s new short hairstyle.

With the new image, many netizens have also commented, “Really refreshing feeling”, “she looks cute in it” etc.

An SM Entertainment said, “For the new image transformation she had cut her hair short. Do look forward to a different-from-before So Nyeo Shi Dae.”

credits: sookyeong wordpress

Guest she-smiles

sooyoung looks amazing.

every time they make a comeback, they seem to be maturing more (as far as looks go).

i can still remember those days when they did that kissing you song with the lollipops.

lol.

Guest aunaturel_5
:) I am loving sooyoung's new hair do. that's right..work it sooyoung! haha she looks more mature with short hair.

Guest KsDreams

sooyoung looks amazing.

every time they come back, they seem to be maturing more (as far as looks go).

i can still remember those days when they did that kissing you song with the lollipops.

lol.

that's what I love about them.

there is no big big change, they slowly change their images as they grow older, like every teenager.

Guest xxxx.blackrose.xxxx

Netizens love SooYoung’s new short hair

http://sookyeong.files.wordpress.com/2009/...204531002_1.jpg

So Nyeo Shi Dae SooYoung appeared with a short hairstyle for the first time since the girls’ debut.

Ahead of their 2nd minialbum release on 25th June, a teaser photo to the concept of the girls’ upcoming album was released on 15th June. What caught the eyes of many netizens is SooYoung’s new short hairstyle.

With the new image, many netizens have also commented, “Really refreshing feeling”, “she looks cute in it” etc.

An SM Entertainment said, “For the new image transformation she had cut her hair short. Do look forward to a different-from-before So Nyeo Shi Dae.”

credits: sookyeong wordpress

So looking forward for the girls..can't wait..Soo young looks alot better,sweeter and hotter with short hair..Yuri and yoona looks great too

I'm loving the image, sailors = definitely more mature.

One word for Sooyoung, sexayy.

I knew she would be able to rock the short hair.

I'm glad Jessica's long hair is back! The color is kind of light but I like it.

I can't wait for the new song :D

Guest sunmikiwangjang

looking forward to their new song.

hmm... their comeback is the same day as wg's nobody english version release date. ill just have to listen to nobody first and then watch their performance.

Guest melody9.

I'm totally loving jessica's blonde hair! its hot man!@

BUT DAMN! im so effing excited i can't focus! ahahha

YAY! omfg dfkjgbasiulgfbskjln!

Guest ShortaznGirl

great hair! great outfits too! i like them but not really a fan, but i'm really excited for their comeback.

sooyoung really rocks the short hair :D

-kathy

Guest kpop_lover

OMG.

They're going to be back with a bang with their new look. :)

Dang, I wish I looked like Sunny or Sooyoung.

Guest `dang sun mei

Yeahh~ sooyoung looks so fine rocking that short hair and so does yoona. I am excited for this minialbum. The sailor theme looks awesome!

Archived