Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

51 minutes ago, cutiesarjen said:

Thank you very much for the nice pics and the article @ilwoo_aein such vitamins for my eyes to start my busy head. :) much love for song joong ki oppa

@cutiesarjen you're welcome. Let VitaJoongki be our energy booster everyday :)

Throwback pic! SJK - Haha selfie :D

13113733_674159719388654_1786247984_n.jp

good_luck2016 IG

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

@cutiesarjen you're welcome. Let VitaJoongki be our energy booster everyday :)

Throwback pic! SJK - Haha selfie :D

13113733_674159719388654_1786247984_n.jp

good_luck2016 IG

I think more of him today than my bf haha.. keep on looking at his pics. He is both handsome and cute *heart eyes*

11 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Song Joong Ki goes casual for clothing brand 'Top Ten'

song-joong-ki-_1461940027_20160429_14619

Actor Song Joong Ki is getting CF deals left and right - next, clothing brand 'Top Ten' released cuts of the handsome star lounging around in casual wear, but still looking damn sexy somehow.

Dressed in khakis, tees, and more, Song Joong Ki gives off a very laid-back, even lackadaisical, vibe as he lies in a tub, on the bed, and more with his simultaneously sweet and sexy gaze drawing you in.

song-joong-ki-_1461940028_20160429_14619

song-joong-ki-_1461940028_20160429_14619

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/song-joong-ki-goes-casual-for-clothing-brand-top-ten

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who Wore It Better: Rain vs. Song Joong Ki

Rain-song-joong-ki-_1461959633_af_org.jp

We're back with another 'Who Wore It Better'! And it should make for another interesting match as we're pitting one of the most popular, trending actors at the moment, Song Joong Ki, against another crowd favorite, singer/actor Rain

The piece that both stars wore is a silk, patterned 'Louis Vuitton' button down. Adorned with cranes and cherry blossoms, the shirt is quite festive and perfect for the summer time. Song Joong Ki wore it on the cover of 'Harper's Bazaar' while Rain wore it for a 'Cosmopolitan' photo shoot. 

Song Joong Ki styled it a bit more casually, pairing the shirt with baggy jeans. Rain, on the other hand, appears to be wearing the whole outfit as a set, which is composed of the shirt and thigh-length shorts. It's difficult to comment on Song Joong Ki's choice of footwear as his feet are cut off; however, as for Rain, we can see that he has on a pair of bright white slip-ons. 

I know I'll most likely be going against popular opinion, but I have to say that I much prefer the styling on Rain. His entire outfit seems more fitted and suave whereas on Song Joong Ki, the shirt is a bit too large. Plus matching a shirt like that with a pair of baggy jeans just looks like sloppy work. Song Joong Ki looks like he's ready to hit the hay...but maybe that was what the stylist was going for. 

In any case, I really like Rain's clean-cut look; sorry, Song Joong Ki! 

song-joong-ki-_1461956901_SJK.jpg

web_989975208_0f80d3e4.jpg

Rain:

song-joong-ki-_1461956934_rain.jpg

Well I think Joong Ki definitely wore it better. He mixed it with a pair of tight navy silk slack & gives it a very casual appeal. The way Rain wore it, makes it look too runway like. 

• Like 3

One of the things about Joong Ki that i love the most: he's passionate and serious about his craft. 

Q: What do you personally think about actor Song?
A: Song Joong-ki is known for his sincerity and manners. Although there were difficult scenes including the earthquake, Song was the same all the time. The total shooting period for the drama was nearly double that of other dramas. For the whole six months, Song could have been edgy and lose his temper, but he didn't. He is younger than me, but I thought I found many things to learn from him. He did his job perfectly in the drama, and he is such a great person. (cr:
Korea Herald, Korea Times via songjoongki.dots)

David McInnis on Joongki, "During filming Song Joong Ki did amazing and impressive. He never got angry. Not able to sleep, even in such difficult situation he managed it so well. The chemistry between us was good since the beginning first script reading. We've known for long, I watched his drama 'Nice Guy' and movie 'A Werewolf Boy'." (Cr: chicnews via sjkiel)

They basically said he always keeps his professionalism even at the hardest time. He even do the action on DOTS without stuntman and he's afraid of height. He's done things like that before, too. Proud of him :wub: 

• Like 2