Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

[SUPER HD] 160429 Song Joong Ki - TOPTEN Website Update

Cr 俊_KiAile / SongJoongKi_SG

Who can resist not to post and share this "eye to eye" photo! Those eyes.... :heart:

ChNK1IPU4AAuQZ_.jpg_large.jpeg

[PHOTO] 160429 Song Joong Ki - Jeju Air Website Update #2

ChNTijeU0AEpPV7.jpg_large.jpeg

• Like 3

Song Joong-ki Places 2nd in ‘Best Husband Material’ Vote Among Female College Students

Song Joong-ki Shower

Depending on the age of the female fans, teenage followers see young male actors like Song Joong-ki as future boyfriend or husband material, while older female fans see them as future sons-in-law.

This was confirmed by a survey made among female college students of Seoul Arts College for the coming Parents’ Day when asked to name a celebrity whom they think would be a good son-in-law who would treat their parents and other in-laws well. Not surprisingly, the “Descendants of the Sun” actor was in the top three choices.

However, he placed only second to actor Park Hae Jin who grabbed the number 1 slot with 171 out of 473 votes. Not surprising because while the 16-episode Korean drama broke a lot of records in South Korea and China when it aired from Feb. 24 through April 15, it failed to break the viewership record set by “My Love From the Star” which starred Park Hae Jin.

Also being ahead of Song Joong-ki in making hit Korean Halyu, Park Hae Jin – who also starred in “Cheese in the Trap” – made Korean show business history by being the first local actor to have a special stamp printed in his honor in China, named the “Park Hae Jin Stamp.” His volunteer work and donations to different causes such as giving out coal briquettes with students from the college, helping senior citizens who are alone, the Busan flood victims and Sewol Ferry Disaster are what endeared him to female college students who voted him as top choice for future husband.

In second place was Song Joong-ki and in third place was Park Bo Gum, reported AllKpop. Soong Joong-ki needs no further explanation why he was second placer. Park Bo Gum is the star of “Reply 1988.”

What is common among the three handsome actors is that they are known for their gently personalities and have the capability to approach parents in a well-mannered and good-natured way that’s why women from the practical arts college think they would become good husband material.

http://en.yibada.com/articles/120095/20160429/song-joong-ki-places-2nd-in-best-husband-material-vote-among-female-college-students.htm

• Like 2

Descendants of the Sun season 2: Second edition of Song Joong-ki starrer to be aired in 2017

The second edition might see its launch in 2017.

Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo

If you are an ardent fan of the record breaking series Descendants of the Sun, then this news will surely make you jump off your seats.

It has been reported that the makers of the  military themed series starring Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo are planning to produce the second edition of the popular show.

In an interview with the news outlet, Naver, head of the KBS's drama department, Jung Sung Ho, confirmed the possibility of season two. He said that the show is being planned for its launch in 2017.

While interacting, Sung Ho stated that after seeing the enormous love for the show, the production team decided to gratify its fans with another series. The department head confirmed: "We want to repay viewers with the next Descendants of the Sun. We are grateful to viewers, overseas fans, staff, and actors. The drama was more than a domestic syndrome; it established a third wave of Hallyu. KBS will strive to produce a second Descendants of the Sun to meet expectations and repay viewers. We plan to launch a 2017 Descendants of the Sun project for broadcast in 2017 through negotiations with the cast and production team."

However, the second edition of the series might not be a sequel to part one. Sung Ho affirmed that the co-author of DOTS, Kim Won Suk may not write for part two, due to his unwillingness to stretch the story furthermore. He explained: "We have to keep discussing whether it will be a story of a soldier or not. Descendants of the Sun was this year's top drama and greatly contributed to the Hallyu wave, and we mean that we wish to work on a project that will follow it closely. For the time being, we plan to proceed with a variety of projects with a 2017 broadcast goal."

Sung Ho also asserted that the production plan for the forthcoming season is in its initial stages. He added: "You can say that we are currently leveling the ground for a house to be building. We also have to think about the aspect of pre-production."

Meanwhile, Won Suk had previously revealed he will not be a part of season two. He said: "I have no plans for a second season. I've already told the story I wanted to tell. I hope that Yoo Si Jin will lead a happy life in the future without any more trouble."

http://www.ibtimes.sg/descendants-sun-season-2-second-edition-series-broadcast-2017-1238

• Like 3

Song Joong Ki makes the ice cream more delicious in new CF

ChOAAA7UcAAw-AQ.jpg

Song Joong Ki stars in a new CF for the ice cream brand “Baskin Robbins”.

On April 28, “Baskin Robbins” revealed the full commercial film for Song Joong Ki. It was uploaded on their official Youtube account.

In the CF revealed, Song Joong Ki’s positive traits were highly revealed. He showcased his cool moves and romantic gestures with the newest flavor of the ice cream.

Many netizens were greatly jealous with the girl she starred with in the commercial film.

Seeing this CF will make you want to run to the nearest Baskin Robbins and eat the ice cream Song Joong Ki endorses.

source: KpopFIghting

• Like 3

Here's the continuation...

[TRANS] 160422 Song Joong Ki - Harper's Bazaar Magazine May Issue Interview Segment #5

ChOH9AqUoAA5FZm.jpg

ChOH80gU0AAlJMV.jpg

[TRANS] 160422 Song Joong Ki - Harper's Bazaar Magazine May Issue Interview Segment #6

ChOIYWhU0AAWvfC.jpg

[TRANS] 160422 Song Joong Ki - Harper's Bazaar Magazine May Issue Interview Segment #7

ChOIhGPU8AAyEOg.jpg

ChOIhKVU8AUmydW.jpgCr. to SongJoongKi_SG

• Like 7

Song Joong Ki goes casual for clothing brand 'Top Ten'

song-joong-ki-_1461940027_20160429_14619

Actor Song Joong Ki is getting CF deals left and right - next, clothing brand 'Top Ten' released cuts of the handsome star lounging around in casual wear, but still looking damn sexy somehow.

Dressed in khakis, tees, and more, Song Joong Ki gives off a very laid-back, even lackadaisical, vibe as he lies in a tub, on the bed, and more with his simultaneously sweet and sexy gaze drawing you in.

song-joong-ki-_1461940028_20160429_14619

song-joong-ki-_1461940028_20160429_14619

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/song-joong-ki-goes-casual-for-clothing-brand-top-ten

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who Wore It Better: Rain vs. Song Joong Ki

Rain-song-joong-ki-_1461959633_af_org.jp

We're back with another 'Who Wore It Better'! And it should make for another interesting match as we're pitting one of the most popular, trending actors at the moment, Song Joong Ki, against another crowd favorite, singer/actor Rain

The piece that both stars wore is a silk, patterned 'Louis Vuitton' button down. Adorned with cranes and cherry blossoms, the shirt is quite festive and perfect for the summer time. Song Joong Ki wore it on the cover of 'Harper's Bazaar' while Rain wore it for a 'Cosmopolitan' photo shoot. 

Song Joong Ki styled it a bit more casually, pairing the shirt with baggy jeans. Rain, on the other hand, appears to be wearing the whole outfit as a set, which is composed of the shirt and thigh-length shorts. It's difficult to comment on Song Joong Ki's choice of footwear as his feet are cut off; however, as for Rain, we can see that he has on a pair of bright white slip-ons. 

I know I'll most likely be going against popular opinion, but I have to say that I much prefer the styling on Rain. His entire outfit seems more fitted and suave whereas on Song Joong Ki, the shirt is a bit too large. Plus matching a shirt like that with a pair of baggy jeans just looks like sloppy work. Song Joong Ki looks like he's ready to hit the hay...but maybe that was what the stylist was going for. 

In any case, I really like Rain's clean-cut look; sorry, Song Joong Ki! 

song-joong-ki-_1461956901_SJK.jpg

web_989975208_0f80d3e4.jpg

Rain:

song-joong-ki-_1461956934_rain.jpg

• Like 2

Song Joong Ki poses for a good cause on “Bee Campaign”

song-joong-ki-_1461883421_af_org.jpg

Song Joong Ki will make you fall for him once again with another good deed he participated in!

Song Joong Ki unleashed his handsome and cool looks to pose for a good cause. The earnings of the photo shoot that was participated by Song Joong Ki will all be given to the “Bee Campaign”.

“Bee Campaign” aims to save the bees with the danger of it’s extinction.

With just a simple polo shirt and white motor jacket, Song Joong Ki did very well in melting the hearts of fans who wants to see and have a merchandise of him and also participate in the good cause.

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/04/30/song-joong-ki-poses-for-a-good-cause-on-bee-campaign/

• Like 3

Song Joong-ki preps for new period movie

song-joong-ki.jpg?w=590&h=388&l=50&t=40

After the wildly successful drama series "Descendants of the Sun," Hallyu superstar Song Joong-ki is now gearing up to shoot another movie where he has to portray a freedom soldier in a Japanese-occupied Korea.

Fresh from the nonstop promotions of his drama with actress Song Hye-Kyo, Joong-ki already has several works lined up. One of his future projects is "Battleship Island," a period film about the Japan takeover of Korea. He will be Park Moo-young, one of the brave fighters who will penetrate the enemy's island to save captured soldiers, even if it meant losing his own life in the process. According to the actor, the role is a dream come true, as doing a historical movie set in the Japanese occupation era has been his longtime goal.

In his interview with Korea Herald, Joong-ki revealed that he wanted to try many roles that would take his acting skills to the limit. He has been known for his pretty boy image in his past works and has earned massive popularity for playing the gentleman who saves the damsel in distress. The actor said that he wanted to veer away from the boyfriend roles he has been associated to and show the viewers his other side. As to his tried and tested approach in acting, Joong-ki shared that he tends to study the script well and go by the books.

"I want to play a character that is cold. I think there are sides of me that are like that. I'm a fan of the actor Edward Norton, and if you see his early works, he plays a lot of those roles. A thriller could be fun, too. ... I read the script very carefully and I try to imagine, from the writer's point of view, why a certain line of dialogue was placed in a certain scene," he shared.

Meanwhile, a photo of the actor wearing his trademark black cap triggered speculations that he is already prepping for the "Battleship Island" role. According to Asia Times, his soldier character is said to sport a buzz cut as per regulations in the Army. Many think that he already has his head shaved in preparation for the shoot. Will his fans worldwide finally get a glimpse of a dangerous-looking Joong-ki?

source: ecumenicalnews

• Like 2