Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Joong Ki shows off his naked upper body

October 25, 2012 3:30 pm eternalc2h

634.jpg

Song Joong Ki recently showed off his naked upper body.

On October 25, some pictures of Song were uploaded on the official website of KBS 2TV’s Nice Guy under the title of “Thank you for the good scene.”

The scene it mentions is the opening scene of the thirteenth episode of the series, which aired on October 24. In the scene, Maru (played by Song Joong Gi) feels happy thinking of Eun Gi (played by Moon Chae Won) and writes “Happiness” on the mirror after taking a shower. The person who uploaded the pictures said, “It was an unforgettable scene.”

6-27.jpg

The person also said, “Maru gets surprised by the camera. Thanks to Maru, I could upload these pictures here.” In one of the pictures, Maru is staring at the camera with a surprised look on his face.

The episode recorded an audience rating of 17.1 percent. It’s 2.0% higher than that of the previous episode, which was 15.1 percent. It was the highest audience rating among those of all drama series airing at the same time.

Guest jjsweeter0211

At SIA ~
Congratulations!~ 

61284972.jpg

GH [10:11 KST]: Song Joong Ki!

80456487.jpg

GH [10:13 KST]: He MCed two year ago, and now he′s actually on the receiving end this year!

EE [10:13 KST]: He′s come so far!

43948911.jpg

GH [10:13 KST]: Wolf Boy will be released next week, so he hopes everyone will watch!

EE [10:13 KST]: He hopes to see us at the cinema? We hope to see HIM!

GH [10:14 KST]: Aw , I wish he was staying longer. Bring back the Nice Wolf!
:x

Guest jjsweeter0211

Uncomplicated relationship central to 'A Werewolf Boy'

Source | 2012/10/25 | 

photo261581.jpg

Jo Sung-hee's new movie portrays a genuine, pure relationship between A Werewolf Boy and a young girl. Provided by Bidangil

The Korean film scene has largely been dominated by masculine thrillers and gangster movies. But the new film by director Jo Sung-hee offers a refreshingly different slice of the genre by using a character that has never before appeared in Korean cinema: a young werewolf.

"A Werewolf Boy" begins as the elderly Suni (Lee Young-lan ) shares memories from her teen years with her granddaughter, Eun-ju. When she suffered lung problems after her father's untimely death, the young Suni (Park Bo-yeong) was sent to the countryside to recuperate, physically and mentally. 

One day, Suni encounters a feral boy (Song Joong-ki) of her age in the yard of the house where she is staying. The boy's body temperature is estimated at 46 degrees Celsius (114.8 Fahrenheit), his blood type unidentifiable and he can neither read nor speak. Although she at first shied away from him, the two gradually become closer as she teaches the werewolf boy to behave like an ordinary person using a dog-training manual.

The plot takes a dark turn, however, when obnoxious landlord Tae-sik (Yoo Yeon-seok) is driven to jealous rage by Suni's affection for the wild boy.

With its world premiere at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival and screening at this year's Busan International Film Festival, the fantasy melodrama marks a dramatic turn for director Jo, who previously concentrated the intricacies of the human psyche in works such as "End of Animal"(2011) and "Don't Step Out of the House"(2009).

By contrast, "A Werewolf Boy" should appeal to a wider audience with two of Korea's most popular young stars in Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-yeong, a tantalizing love story and timely humor. 

The 34-year-old director said he wanted to make "a movie that can be widely watched".

The presentation of A Werewolf Boy might remind you of the Hollywood blockbuster "Twilight" series. But "A Werewolf Boy" sympathetically explores a genuine relationship between two teenagers, absent of emotional calculation and self-interest.

"When we were young, our interactions with others were more genuine", Jo said. "I just wanted to depict that type of relationship.

"I hope viewers will find humanity and warm-hearted feelings that we've lost as we aged".

Fresh as it may be to the viewers, making the movie must have gotten old pretty quick for "Werewolf Boy" Song Joong-ki.

"I don't really mind eating food that has dropped onto the floor. I also don't mind moving like a beast. And I don't pay much attention to my body fatigue", said Song. "But I was left feeling somewhat lethargic as an actor over the fact that I didn't have many lines".

"But I was able to overcome this thanks to Park Bo-yeong and the director. I was probably too rigid at that time, so my acting looked stiff". 

The actor appears to understand the core role of being more human than animal, more civilized than wild, that the director wanted him to evoke. 

"It's the same as when the werewolf boy was receiving training. I was more focused on the emotional scenes", said Song.

"I feel that this film is not a horror film, but a sentimental thriller, and it's more important to bridge the distance between him and Suni".

By Park Eun-jee [ejpark@joongang.co.kr]

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

Read more at http://www.hancinema.net/uncomplicated-relationship-central-to-a-werewolf-boy--49005.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#YZwKAcdXAqk0ZQR5.99