Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="at_ttl ml10" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: auto; outline-color: initial; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; "'The Innocent Man' Song Joong Gi Would Accepts Moon Chae Won

By KDramaStars Staff Writer | Oct 22, 2012 08:52 AM EDT

'The Innocent Man' Song Joong Gi Would Accept Moon Chae Won

Actor Song Joong Gi said he would say yes to Moon Chae Won.

On the Saturday episode of KBS's "Entertainment Report," they revealed the behind-the-scenes of the KBS drama "The Innocent Man."

Song Joong Gi plays Kang Ma Ru and about his character he said, "I thought he was the worst when he broke up with her by the seaside. Ma Ru isn't really a good guy. He's maybe 70% good and 30% bad but that's the only way you can approach it with a unique perspective."

He continued, "Many people are jealous because I get to have kiss scenes but it's really embarrassing but if someone like Chae Won approaches me in real life, I think I would say yes."

© 2012 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

As expected from Joong Ki ♥
’2012 Style Icon Awards’ reveals the top 10 ‘Teen Style Icons’ of 2012
20121022_superjunior_eunji_songjoongki_s
CJ E&M has announced the top 10 ‘Teen Style Icons‘ ahead of the upcoming ‘2012 Style Icon Awards‘.
The ‘Style Icons’ were chosen through online voting (30%), the amount of times they were searched for (30%), and 100 professional judges’ evaluation (40%). This year, the ten chosen to represent the style icons that teens look up to the most were Jang Dong Gun, Psy, Ha Jung Woo, Seo In Guk & A Pink‘s Eunji (counted as one), Song Joong Ki, miss A‘s Suzy, Super Junior, SISTAR, Yoo Joon Sang, and Im Soo Jung.
The ‘Style Icon Awards’ picks the ‘Style Icon’ who has made the biggest impact on the lifestyle of the public and at the awards ceremony. In addition to the list of the ten ‘Teen Style Icons’ that was revealed, one ‘Style Icon of the Year’ will be announced at the event, which will take place on the 25th.
Source : Allkpop

Guest jjsweeter0211

the girl who! said: SAD NEWS : Park Bo Young is filming RUNNING MAN today ... unfortunately Joong Ki not  :(( :(( :(( what a waste , It would be great to see Joong Ki , Bo Young and Kwang Soo on the same team  :((