Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Song Joong Ki Recieves Praise For His Acting
image.jpg?w=600
Song Joong Ki of KBS Wednesday-Thursday drama "The Innocent Man" is recieving a lot of praise on his acting.
On the 11th episode that aired on KBS on October 17, Ma Roo (Played by Song Joong Ki) saves Eun Ki (Played by Moon Chae Won), who is kidnapped.
In the scene, Ma Roo grabs the kidnapper by the collar and stares at him with a look of death, putting all his anger in his eyes. Even though Ma Roo saves her, Eun Ki thinks that he still hates her. He then looked at her in sorrow.
After the episode aired Song Joong Ki recieved many praise for his many emotions that he acted out perfectly.
Netizens responded: "Thanks to his eyes, I was lost in the episode." "his eyes are becoming more emotional." "When he cries, I cry, and when he smiles, I smile."
Source : Kdramastars

Song Joong Ki receives favorable reviews for his great performance
20121018173221432.jpg
Song Joong Ki of KBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series Innocent Man is capturing audiences with his brilliant performance.
On the eleventh episode of the series, which aired on October 17, Song (plays the role of Ma Roo) saves Moon Chae Won (plays the role of Eun Ki), who is kidnapped.
In the scene, Song seizes the kidnapper by the collar and stares at him like he is about to kill him. Without saying much, Song portrayed the anger with his eyes.
Even though Song runs to save Moon, Moon thinks that he hates her. Song feels sorry for her and he wears a troubled look with sad and emotional feelings on his face.
After the episode aired, Song received many favorable reviews for his excellent performance, in which he portrays the character following the change of his feelings.
People responded: “Thanks to Song’s eyes, I was lost in the series.” “Song’s eyes are becoming more emotional.” “When he cries, I cry, and when he smiles, I smile.”
Source : Korea.com

Innocent Man: Ma Roo enjoys a romantic seaside date with Eun Gi
eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c37.jpg
In the episode of KBS2’s Wednesday-Thursday series Innocent Man, which aired on October 18, Ma Roo (played by Song Joong Ki) enjoys a romantic seaside date with Eun Gi (played by Moon Chae Won).
Ma Roo happens to overhearing the conversation between Eun Gi and Cho Go, and he learns that Eun Gi wants go away with him.
After some hesitation, Ma Roo drives a car to a beach while Eun Gi is sleeping inside.
When she is awake, at seeing the sea, she finds out that she is on a trip with Ma Roo and feels happy.
Ma Roo and Eun Gi spend some quality time, walking along the beach, Ma Roo makes their seaside date even more romantic by playing the harmonica for Eun Gi.
Netizens responded: “What a romantic couple!” “Thay make a perfect match.” “Their date scene was like a drawing.”

Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won have a date at the beach on Nice Guy
915.jpg
Maru (played by Song Joong Ki) and Eun Gi (played by Moon Chae Won) have a date at the beach in KBS 2TV’s drama series Nice Guy.
Maru and Eun Gi once had a date in Japan. However, Maru had the date just to use Eun Gi at that time, so viewers are curious about Maru’s feeling toward her this time.
In the eleventh episode of the series, which aired on October 17, Maru rescues Eun Gi from Jae Sik (played by Yang Ik Joon) although he treated her coldly before. When Maru tries to move out, his friend asks him about the reason, and Maru answers, “Because Eun Gi is back now.”
In some snapshots of Maru and Eun Gi having a date, they are tightly holding each other’s hands. Eun Gi is staring at Maru as if she is unable to believe the moment. Maru is staring at somewhere else as if he is shy.
A spokesperson for the series says, “Eun Gi only remembers good things about Maru, and Maru falls in love with her. Maru and Eun Gi spend a good time together in the next episode, so please look forward to it.”

Guest jjsweeter0211

I've created the thread to support " Wolf Boy " ^^
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2008064/movie-2002-worf-boy-a-werewolf-boy늑대소년#latest