Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Song Joong Ki Says He′s Still Thirsty for More Experience as an Actor
17774002.jpg
Song Joong Ki was never burdened by his wild werewolf role, although it seemed to others to be the direct opposite of his original flower boy image.
The actor said at the preview screening and roundtable for the film A Werewolf Boy held on October 15, "I′m still an actor who needs more experience. I′ve never thought I need to build a certain image for myself in my short acting career."
He explained, "When I decide to act in a piece I care more for the scenario than my image as an actor. If the piece is good, I decide to be in it. I believe in this way I′ll be able to gain more experience and build up on my character."
Song Joong Ki sported a serious attitude all throughout the roundtable, and talked about his thoughts on acting.
He said about his love line with Park Bo Young, "I had to think a lot about what Soon Yi (Park Bo Young) is to Chul Soo (Song Joong Ki). I think that it′s a pure and humane love than a rational type of love. Soon Yi is everything to Chul Soo."
The actor said he had studied how wolves act at the zoo, and said, "I especially referred to the way wolves eat their food when I acted as Chul Soo eating his."
He finished, "The film was screened at the Busan International Film Festival a while back. I watched this film with a 6,000-member audience outside. I′ll never forget how happy I felt, and I′ll always try to be a humble actor. I′ll act honestly with honest thoughts."
A Werewolf Boy is about how a werewolf named Chul Soo meets Soon Yi and learns of love.
Source  : Enewsworld

Song Joong Ki donates again
16174909.jpg
Star of current drama "Nice Guy" Song Joong-ki has shown that he's a nice guy, yet again, by donating some 200 kilograms (440 pounds) of rice to the needy.
Bags of rice were given to him by fans and delivered to the site of his press conference for the movie "A Werewolf Boy" on Oct. 15.
Last year, Song also donated his time to the sick by spending time with young leukemia patients and their families.
Back in September too, Song received 100 kilograms of rice from fans for the launch of his recent drama, which he donated to the Korean Childhood Leukemia Foundation.
Source : Koreajoongangdaily

Song Joong Ki makes a donation of rice again
716.jpg
Actor Song Joong Ki recently attracted a lot of attention by making a donation of rice.
On October 15, a press interview and preview for the new film A Werewolf Boy was held at CGV.
Director Jo Sung Hee, Song Joong Ki, Park Bo Young, Yoo Yeon Suk, and Jang Young Nam attended the interview. Before the interview began, Song’s fan cafe on Daum Telzone cheered for Song with 200 kilograms of rice.
Song’s fans sent the rice with such phrases as “Song Joong Ki captivates all women’s hearts,” “What can you do for us if the total number of the audience exceeds ten million?” and “We hope you can receive an award for your acting, and the film becomes a box-office hit.”
The rice will be donated to the places where Song has selected and used for some poor people. Song has also attended a welcoming ceremony of the Korea Foundation for Young Leukemia Patients in May and made a donation to children who suffer from cancer.
In September, Song’s fans sent a hundred kilograms of rice to Song when the press conference for the production of Nice Guy was held.
A Werewolf Boy is a love story between a werewolf boy (played by Song Joong Ki) and a lonely girl (played by Park Bo Young). It will be released on October 31.
Source : Korea.com

Song Joong Ki shows affection for Moon Chae Won on Nice Guy
424.jpg
Maru (played by Song Joong Ki) shows affection for Eun Gi (played by Moon Chae Won).
In the tenth episode of KBS 2TV’s Nice Guy, which aired on October 11, Maru treats Eun Gi coldly. However, he tries to rescue her when she gets kidnapped by Jae Sik (played by Yang Ik Joon).
In the preview of the next episode, Joon Ha (played by Lee Sang Yeop) says to Maru, “You haven’t loved her since the first time,” and Maru says, “What if I love her now?”
Viewers responded: “Is Maru sincerely in love with Eun Gi now?” “Are Maru and Eun Gi in love?” “Is Maru still thinking of using Eun Gi?” “What if Eun Gi brings back her memory?” “I hope they all stay happy.”
In the 11th episode of the series, which will air on October 17, Maru shows affection for Eun Gi as she is in danger.
A spokesperson for the series says, “Maru makes an undesirable deal in order to save Eun Gi. Please look forward to what he will do for her.”
In the episode, Min Young (played by Kim Tae Hoon), who finds out where Eun Gi is, tries to bring her secretly, and Jae Hee (played by Park Si Yeon) is about to take over Eun Gi’s company.
Source : Korea.com