Nose Ring Question

cdee

Guest Steph*

Uh..the curved part you stick in your piercing on the top of your nose.

Then you kinda...spiral it in.

The curved part is to keep it from falling off your nose.

I want a nose piercing too!

But I gotta wait until I move outta the house to do that.

As soon as I graduate high school, I'm gonna move out and live with my friends ==;

Guest Ceres

yea haha i wear one of those nose screws... you have to put it in at a certain angle, the slide the curvy part in to the straight part in standing straight against ur nose... then it should just slide in on its own.

It's not as easy as it sounds, it takes practice. The first three times I did it, it was REALLY tough finding the other side of my nose hole and pushing it through (plus the first couple of times, your piercing is still "fresh" cuz you've never changed it before) and putting in a nosebone in MUCH MUCH easier, but it's not safe since your hole closes around the nose piercing and you end up tearing your nose hole when you pull it out :P So a screw is better, but just a bit trickier to put in..

Once you get the hang of it, it's super easy and slides in very very quickly and easily... and you can't even feel it's there :P My nosebone though, I can feel the bottom of it touching the inside of my nose haha. But yea, it takes practice, believe it or not :D

• 9 months later...
Guest F r 0 s t t

i used to have a lip ring.. those were a pain in the richard simmons to put in and out.. especially the rings!

Archived