At Your Best, What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

Guest siyeon

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveutomorrow

Picture2.png

I got UEE 74%... And I hear that i look like her a lot. But I used a different picture and got Sohee 71% and we look NOTHING alike.

whoaaa you really look like UEE! :o

I use the same site as you xD I got T-ara's Qri 100% xD I didn't know you could get 100% on those kind of sites...I always thought that I looked more like Tiffany, but I guess I look different now~

Guest MOCCHism

i3izkit12: so true - so cute!

mm I think I may have resemblance with Angelina Jolie coz i have quite full lips and do the same eye make-up (our bday is even the same :P)

otherwise i dont look like her but we have the same mouth part sometimes ->yoon eun hye

thats it!

Guest Lok_Lok

Picture2.png

I got UEE 74%... And I hear that i look like her a lot. But I used a different picture and got Sohee 71% and we look NOTHING alike.

AHHHH sooooo much like UEE :)

Do you mind telling me what site you used? I wanna go check it out :L

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Blackroses21

I been told I look Like snsd Jessica because I look half white... I don't look full Asian for some reason...I'm guessing it has to do with my light brown hair... I'm actually planning to dye it auburn soon! So excitied :)

Guest kirche00

my friend said my aura makes me looks like SNSD Sooyoung. hahaha XD i can never find that side of me anywhere. maybe she's blind hahaha XD

Archived