Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

KIMURA TAKUYA ,SHIBASAKI KOU

Title: Good Luck !! グッドラック!!

Telecast: 2003-01-19 to 2003-03-23

TV Station: TBS

Duration: 10 Episodes

goodluck.jpg

Having achieved his life-long dream of being a pilot, Hajime is first officer on an international jetliner and is now working to become a captain. But he can't seem to please Captain Mizushima, who has become an exacting taskmaster since an air incident many years ago. To complicate matters, he begins a relationship with stubborn and straight-talking mechanic, Ayumi, whose parents died many years ago in the plane crash for which Captain Mizushima feels he is responsible. What follows is a story of 21st century love, dreams and passion.

Soundtrack and Theme Songs

1. Ride On Time [山下達郎] I have the song,I can send it 2 u guyz if u want!!!! :rolleyes:

Actor/Actress Cast (16)

Kimura Takuya

木村拓哉

Shinkai Hajime

新海元 (29)

Tsutsumi Shinichi

堤真一

Kouda Kazuki

香田一樹 (40)

Shibasaki Kou

柴咲コウ

Ogawa Ayumi

緒川歩実 (24)

Uchiyama Rina

内山理名

Fukaura Urara

深浦うらら (23)

Yoon Son Ha

ユン・ソナ

Pak Mee Suk

朴美淑 (22)

Kato Takako

加藤貴子

Harada Miwako

原田美和子 (32)

Kaname Jun

要潤

Abe Takayuki

阿部貴之 (26)

Ichikawa Miwako

市川実和子

Ogawa Kaori

緒川香織 (26)

Azumi Shinichiro

安住紳一郎

Azumi Ryujiro

安住龍二郎 (29)

Nakao Akiyoshi

中尾明慶

Shinkai Makoto

新海誠 (16)

Takenaka Naoto

竹中直人

Naito Jane

内藤ジェーン (45)

Ikariya Chosuke

いかりや長介

Shinkai Ryoji

新海良治 (60)

Danta Yasunori

段田安則

Ota Kenzaburo

太田健三郎 (45)

Kuroki Hitomi

黒木瞳

Togashi Noriko

富樫のり子 (38)

Iwaki Koichi

岩城滉一

Mizushima (ep1)

Ishida Eri

Ushijima Misa (ep6)

goodluck12.jpg

goodluck34.jpg

goodluck56.jpg

goodluck78.jpg

goodluck910.jpg

SOURCE : グッドラック!!

グッドラック!!

グッドラック!!

グッドラック!!

グッドラック!!

グッドラック!!

グッドラック!!

グッドラック!!

Guest cherriesense

where to download this drama with english subtitle?? any clubbox links???

i had searched for this drama and dying to watch it.. :tears:

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ you can find at http://jtv-tracker.clubbed.org/ (if torrent files are okay)

This drama was okay. My second I think Kimura dorama. Also I watched because I saw Kou from Orange Days and wanted to see more of her. It is an enjoyable drama. Nothing much to it. Kimura is always playing a similar character as LG&Pride. I guess it works for him.

Guest Aoijen

Yeah I have this file avi with sub eng if u want download Good Luck Here www.d-addicts.com u can find there I hope u like it will help u... :sweatingbullets:

Guest statue78

my favourite Jdrama I think..

Love KimuTaku in this story..so charmingg...

and my first Kou's drama..

like the drama a lot cuz everything looks soo real..

and yess..kimura's character is pretty typical to his other drama...

Guest Sky's Crying

I loved watching Good Luck. It wasn't overly-sappy or dramatic, which was nice. The ending was sweet too. I personally think Kimura Takuya & Kou Shibasaki look great together :)

Guest MKYOO

ahhh its kimura takuya! omg i love him in pride! i wanna see this. wuh do u guys rate this from 1-5?

Guest Maia-chan

I'll rate this 8.5/10. It's cute and sweet, unlike Pride which is much corny, or Love Generation which is much more comedic. There's a reason why this one became the highest-rated series in 2003, gaining over 30% in ratings! :)

Guest tengteng

I liked this quite a lot at one time(mainly due to the fact that kimura's in it)

It's somewhat touching at some points and make you shed a tear or not.

One of the reasons why I like J dramas. Never overly sappy.

Main reason why I watched this is definitely cos of Kimura. My gosh! He looked good in there! So smart and clean looking. I nearly bought all the tv mags with him on the cover cos his hair style makes him look so good!

Compared to Pride (no idea why I want to compare except for the fact that both has Kimura), I would much prefer GOOD LUCK!!. Such drama on a specific profession always attract me as it makes me aware of what's happening in that particular job. Kimura and Kou looks good together and I especially like the last scene when the guy steals a kiss from Kou.

Another couple that I'm interested in was Tsutsumi Shinichi and Kuroki Hitomi. He might be old but Tsutsumi revealed some charm as a pilot. The only character which I did not like is probably just Uchiyama Rina.

It's weird to include Yon Song Ha's character in the drama but she sure is funny.

Guest angel_akame

Hi...

I want to watch this movie...

Yeah.. Kimura is so kawaiii...

I first saw him in engine.. :)

Guest #1BoA

I saw this a looong time ago, and I thought it was okay. Nothing special really. I didn't like the girl. :X

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest justwildbeat

Man I miss this one, watched it last year after seeing a few episodes in a bubble tea shop (almost devoured the cup while sitting there) >_> My friend always made fun of the "patriotic" music that popped up during those cheezy (but I love) dramatic scenes.

• 2 months later...

I like this drama, I went looking for it after seeing Kimura Takuya in Engine because aviation is one of my interests.

Well put together and fun to watch.

Archived