Glee

Guest leongfun

Guest hopesofgreen

ACAFELLLASS~~ HAHAHA :D

freaking awesome performance man :lol:

I've fallen hard for Matthew Morrison! :wub:

^ that makes two of us! He was just cute this week! Well, then again he's totally cute every week. I love all the performances and was fangirling when I saw the tie-undone number on him during "I want to sex you up".

I'm totally in love with this show and a lot of the characters are growing in me. There are some problems that I have with the show, but it's still trying to find its stride. Despite these problems, it's fantastic and I can't wait for next week.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DarkAngelInLove

^ that makes two of us! He was just cute this week! Well, then again he's totally cute every week. I love all the performances and was fangirling when I saw the tie-undone number on him during "I want to sex you up".

I'm totally in love with this show and a lot of the characters are growing in me. There are some problems that I have with the show, but it's still trying to find its stride. Despite these problems, it's fantastic and I can't wait for next week.

make that three! omg he's so cute! i love his character!

and my goodness i wish Will will get rid of his wife. she's so annoying and hateful. i don't have pity for her what so ever!

Guest trueloveway

^ awww, lucky!!!

i love this show! i saw the 'push it' performance as a preview to another show and it cracked me up so bad.

i'm kicking myself because they were here in Melbourne yesterday and i totally missed it :( thursday is officially my favourite day of the week.

Guest black_wings

i love glee's version of take a bow

So do I !!!!

Last weeks episode was just okay for me, I was staring at the TV hopeing for something to happen

But I did love the Acafellas, loved the number they did for the "opening" for Josh Grobin lOl

Looking forward for what is going to happen next, and I got to say that I love Kevin McHale as Artie, hahaha (was a NLT fan XD) wish he had more lines though!!!

Guest i_lurve_kdrama~

The first time I saw the promotional clips of GLEE, i just feel in love with it.

Yes, it does resemble High School Musical but this is way funnier and harsher!

I love how they do remakes of the songs!!

I don't know why, but Finn reminds me of Heath Ledger, sometimes he looks like him!

I've already watched episode 1 and 2 and I loved it.

can't wait for rest...

Guest just jess

i love every single rendition of the modern songs the characters sing to. i especially loved "bust your windows"!!! it was so gooooood~ ahhhh, i can't wait for the next episode.

Guest PB&Banana

I don't wanna spoil any one but this week's episode is funny and sad to watch. You'll hate quin and will's wife and feel sorry for fin's best friend (can't remember his name).

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

glee is a cute show :]

i thought the pilot was ehh... im so glad i decided to give it another try and watch the other episodes!

the teacher mr. schuester is so cute lol his wife is terrible for lying to him!

This show gives me so much confidence. Doesn't anyone else agree? Seriously, I feel so much better after every episode. I'm starting to take my chances at school, and its awesome XP

Todays episode was AMAZING. I fricken love Kurt! <3 <3 <3 The cheerleader girl isnt all that bad anymore :P Still dislike her, but shes not that bad.

I love how everybody is joining Glee now. lol.

^

^ I agree, the show gives you this positive vibe and a happy-go-lucky feel...I don't know how to explain it haha.

Can anyone glue in for me what happened during the 2nd half? My DTV box lost signal......i was so sad

Hmm well I don't know where you left off but Will coached the football team to dance and they actually did the routine during the game. Kurt kicked the ball and they won the game so he was like the winner/champion guy and made his dad proud. Quinn got pregnant but the baby's dad is actually Noah/Puck. Kurt confessed that he was gay and his dad didn't get mad because he knew all along. Rachel left Glee club for that Sandy guy. Will's wife (I think) might plan on taking Quinn's baby and raise it as her own haha. I suggest you watch it on hulu.com, the whole episode will be up...probably by tomorrow =)

This episode is my favorite so far, I couldn't stop laughing at those football scenes. You gotta love Kurt, that confession scene was cute and sweet. I don't like Quinn but I like the actress, and Will's wife should just pretend she had a miscarriage or something.

I don't wanna spoil any one but this week's episode is funny and sad to watch. You'll hate quin and will's wife and feel sorry for fin's best friend (can't remember his name).

I felt sorry for Quinn a little bit and hated Puck. I thought they made Puck irredeemable considering that he raped Quinn.

I like the single ladies parodies but I wish they don't turn this show into a soap opera.

Archived