Glee

Guest leongfun

Guest revontulet

Has anyone heard of the Gleek tour that the cast of Glee is doing? I'm going to the one at Garden State Plaza on 8/18. CLICK HERE for the hot topic site! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see the cast, get their autographs, and ask questions :D

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ i'm going to the one in natick on the 17th!

i really want to get an I'm a GLEEK shirt :D

edit///

I NEED A GLEEK SHIRT

if you guys are planning to meet the cast,

go to that hot topic and buy a glee shirt in advanced for a guaranteed spot to meet the cast.

i think i'm screwed. i don't have time to get one before the 17th....damn i guess i'll have to go extra early

& pray that the shirts will still be available

details here: http://community.hottopic.com/events/hot-t...ents-gleek-tour

^^i can post again right?.... i hope so :/

well anyway

my cousins & i went to the gleek tour in boston yesterday & it was beyond amazing

^^we didnt get in by getting shirts. i won tickets from the radio

which got us to the beginning of the line :]

it was such a last minute thing.

the cast is so sweet. i got amazing hugs from kevin, cory, and mark :)

it was even mark's birthday! he joked that he was 37 but he's only 26...well thats what i heard lol

Guest binjoo

I can't wait till the season starts.

I wish I saw them when they came to Natick, but no one would go with me (one of my friends kept saying that Glee was stupid mini cooper that no one cares about). UGH TO HER! She doesn't know what she's missing.

Guest PB&Banana

I saw all the student cast up close in the meet and greet yesterday. I got in by buying the shirt. Lea Michele is gorgeous in person she had a new hairstyle and red lipstick on and looked stunning so nice too. Out of all the cast she responded the most to me.

I couldnt think of anything to say to them when i had to greet them my brain stopped working (a mixture of waiting outside in the hot sun and just being nervous) and I just kept saying to each and everyone of them. COry didnt sya much he was just moving to the beat of the music that was playing in the store hes bigger in size in person he looked so much smaller on tv.

After all the signing which to look literally 10 seconds I had to leave. I wish I got to hang around with them more but I its over and done with. Im looking forward to Glee.

Guest shubr0om

Someone get my Glee M&G ticket for tomorrow at LA. I won it at 102.7 - Pick it up at 102.7 Kiis FM booth. PM me for more info. I don't want it. lol

Guest Rainie

I watched the pilot cuz I was bored, and it was actually really good. I'm not into HSM...but this show is very promising. It has that odd humour to it and sure it's cliche...but cliches are something we haven't seen in awhile, and there's a little bit more to the cliches. I think the script is very clever, and just makes the cliches more exaggerated, and it's refreshing. Looking forward to the first episode.

Finally new episodes are starting next week!!!!!! Can't wait...

It was supposed to be Director's Cut for yesterday's ep but I only recognized like one or two new scenes...but it was still fun.......I wonder if more people are gonna join Glee club since when they went to see the other school, they had a lot of people

Guest PB&Banana

Lea's cover for take a bow was awesome. She made me felt sad listening to her song because it is a sad song its just that I never took it for one because of how Rihanna sings it.

Towards the end when she that not was mind blowing. I love her voice.

Guest c00lasfcukk

i finally saw last night's episode and i loved it!

anyone who says glee is like high school musical should watch last night's episode- HSM would never dare to perform salt n' pepa's "push it" like glee did...lol.

Guest MY SOUR JELLiE BEANS :D

Oh My Gosh

I'm watching the first ep. right now and I LOVE it! LOL it's so so good <3

I don't think it's really like HSM though...I mean it's got the cliches but it's also quirky and different. The show's style reminds me of Freaks and Geeks for some reason. Hmmm....

Guest CorrectionYou'reWrongImRight

awesome new eps

i didnt expect quinn to be any good

i love the plot so far! the story line is prettty damn good ;)

i loved the music this eps.

i cant wait to hear HALO , awesomeee ;)

Archived