Glee

Guest leongfun

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ovaltinejenkins

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

i'm so excited for upcoming songs... they're going to do DEFYING GRAVITY!!!! i loved wicked :D... well, i think it's from wicked... i hope it is anyway haha

Guest michellek

OMG I LOVE THIS SHOW

officially my new obsession

i love how they sing real songs, and they sing it good. unlike HSM... (don't get me wrong, i like hsm too :3)

Guest chika_shia

OMG i love this show. The first episode was such a teaser. The wait was horrible. Lol, i didn't really like the main girl at first, but she's starting to grow on me. And finn is such a typical cutie, gotta love him. I really don't like the wife though...she's so selfish. Can't wait for the upcoming episodes though!

Guest kiwistar

Glee is pretty good...I really don't like the main girl. I hope the teacher leaves his wife for the other teacher who I really like. And I hope they go more in depth with the storylines of the others in Glee. There's only been 2 episodes, so I can't wait to see what the show has in store for us.

Guest screamxlove

Push It, I swear I had NO idea what that song was about until they sang it, haha. Lol omg.

I LOVE this show <3 & The main girl, Rachel (?), I love her cover of Take a Bow. It was on repeat last night for me <3

& I seriously cracked up like mad when Finn had to imagine hitting that guy with his car when he was alone with... yeah :x

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

I LOVE THIS SHOW!! I look forward to Wednesdays because I know Glee is on! haha. =)

It's such a refreshing change from all the other shows that have been coming out,

And the singing is just awesome.

And am I the only one who thinks the guy teacher is cute? HAHA.

His name totally just slipped my mind.

ACAFELLLASS~~ HAHAHA :D

freaking awesome performance man :lol:

I've fallen hard for Matthew Morrison! :wub:

I think I have too <33 I loved the Acafellas performance! I definitely want to see Mark Salling again hehe. His hair reminds me of onigiri LOL.

Guest AzN_cHiC89

I love last night episode, especially the Acafellas! I really like their rendition of Color Me Badd's - I Wanna Sex You Up! I've had it on repeat since last night!

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

And am I the only one who thinks the guy teacher is cute? HAHA.

His name totally just slipped my mind.

ME TOOOO! I think he is very cute.

though if I were part of the acafellas I would never perform a song like that in front of my wife and boss... and the push it song was a little too much for me

Guest creaturedreams

I've only watched the first episode and It's entertaining and different to normal shows ^^. Although I was kind of skeptical of it because I thought It'd be some HSM bullmini cooper.

Archived