[N.G] Kissed By You

jenny

Guest sarahILa

haha yuhwan serenade yekyung in public..haha she blushed soo cute~

cant wait for the motorbike~

nah its oke if you're on hiatus for that reason at least u update up till 3 chapters n thats alot..

hope ur father n ur family will be okay~

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest INSANE

OMG how romantic!

i love yekyung and yuhwan together :D

they're so compatible and so darn cute!

anyway, thanks for the pm and the 3 chapters :D

awesome update all in all.

--------

and i hope everything goes well for you and your family

esp. your dad, hope he's alright

i'll be praying for him, you have us soompiers <3

Guest <enter name here>

wow. man he sounds like edward from twilight. (sorry, i just read breaking dawn and i'm totally sucked into it :D) . always doing what she wants and all. <3. so dreamy. lol.

well, i hope this lovey-dovey-ness continues. i mean soojin HAS to be back in order for some drama eh? but, they better still be together by the end of it! ;) heh.

oh, lol. so its her real birthday . haha. so that got my little birthday confusion fixed. too many surprises!

toodles for now! ~ did i mention i want a yuhwan for my birthday this year? :D

Gosh I definitely want a boyfriend like YuHwan!

I would be so spoiled then!

But seriously, since every chapter is almost problem free right now, are the future chapters going to have some heartbreak or something?

Damn, everything YuHwan did is just so romantic and cute!

Anyways, I hope your Dad gets better. :)

Update soon!

-raven.

Guest Angelic_illusions

OMO new reader!

Yuhwan is the most incredible boyfriend ever! like AHHHHHHHHHh omaiaejtjalfjklajtiqaeworu29p the way he serenaded her?! like AH OH MY GOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHH i love your story please update soon! I cant wait to see how Yuhwan fulfills her other wishes. However, I feel like soo jin is gonna come back and ruin her happy ending ugh how annoying >.> now i know why those two girls told her to stay away from Yuhwan =[

PM list please if possible? =D

Guest sayuri ko

new reader! omigosh this fanfic is so good! i kept thinking it would be all cliche and everything and that they would kiss in around the second chapter or so but you proved me wrong! :D yuhwan and yekyung are such a cute couple!~ update soon!

please add me to the pm list if you have space! thank you! :)

Guest bands182

new reader

i had read your chapters before but i cant remember if i had commented xD

ive only recently started to comment the fics i read xD

ive been waiting for you to update for ages and im glad you finally did :)

the story is very nicely written and i love how sweet yuhwan is ^^

i hope your family situations improves. il be praying for him to get better :)

x Ali

wow i missed so many chapters.

and woooow .

she's kissed . wooot (:

gosh, that's so the ideal boyfriend. why do i have a feeling his first love is coming back...?

kumikox3_chapter78.jpg

credits to kumiko_x3

SHORT RECAP

“I miss home too…” I admitted.

He got back on the road, seemingly satisfied with my answer.

“…but I like having you to myself,” I confessed.

He didn’t say anything. The only gesture that assured me he had heard was when he took my hand in his, intertwining his fingers with mine. I smiled.

Kissed By You || 78

We landed in Korea, worn-out and just about ready to collapse. When we entered the apartment, JaeHo almost jumped out of his clothes looking at our faces.

“You guys look like you had a nice time,” he commented. The expression on his face was opposite of his words.

“I need a bed,” YuHwan muttered as he dropped everything and dragged himself to his room.

I put my things down, about to follow YuHwan when I realized SeungHoo and JungRoo weren’t here to greet me.

“They are with KyungHee,” JaeHo answered, noticing my confusion. “She decided to let them sleep over at her place so they could visit ChamSol.”

I nodded my head, accepting the answer. Honestly, as long as they’re with someone I know, everything’s good. Crawling into YuHwan’s room, I shoved him aside and fell onto the bed, falling asleep immediately.

--

The next morning was torture. I couldn’t get up with all the jet lag and yet, school was a priority. YuHwan and I literally walked like the dead as we got around to our classes.

When I entered my classroom, I was bombarded with questions from everyone. They were simply shocked to find me cured of my phobia and, despite the fact that I could’ve knocked them all out, they had to bother me with questions. I was in the worse mood ever and no one stopped to think about just how vicious my eyes looked.

With all of the blabbering about, I could do the only thing that would shut it up and give my damn headache some relief.

“Shut the fcuk up!” I yelled.

Everyone quieted down; eyes wide and mouths hung open. I glared at them all, telling them it was best they sit their as$es down before I got worse. They all scrambled to their seats and said not a word until the teacher came in.

KyungHee came in around second period. She looked quite happy as she greeted me and asked me about my trip. I mumbled incoherently at her and she just beamed, nodding without comprehending a single thing. What was wrong with her today?

When lunch time rolled around, I felt some of my stress leave when I saw YuHwan. It’s strange how dependent I’ve become upon him. He’s just becoming so much more than I ever imagined.

“How are you?” He asked as he took my hand and led me into the lunch room.

I could feel all eyes on us as we made our way through the lunch line and sat down at the table. People were definitely gossiping as they glanced back at us and then to their friends. The excited murmur of the cafeteria wasn’t hard to understand; especially since everyone was discussing practically the same thing.

“You left them all with quite a show,” I said as I took a bite out of an apple.

YuHwan chuckled. “Would you like a repeat?” He started to lean forward, causing an excited burst of chatter in the cafeteria.

I leaned back, pushing his face away with my hand. “Don’t think so. I’m not a very public person unless it’s required,” I told him, winking as I took another bite.

He smiled. “Vicious.”

“Of course.” I looked around, wondering why HeeJoo and AeRim haven’t come to welcome me back yet. They’re almost always here to find some way to anger me.

“They’re not here,” YuHwan answered.

I raised an eyebrow. “How do you know who I was looking for?”

He sighed almost exasperatingly. “Come on, you and I both know that as mortal enemies, you guys have the other in mind almost all the time.”

“We do not!” I protested. “I’m simply trying to keep my guard up!”

“Yes, well, being obsessive and being defensive are two different things.”

“I am not obsessed with them!” Disgust colored my tone as I put my apple down, feeling sick of it at the mention of obsession. Ha! Like anyone would like those richard simmons.

YuHwan chuckled. “YeKyung, you, KyungHee, AeRim, and HeeJoo are like, the gossip providers of the school. If you four weren’t here, they’d probably all bore themselves to death with the same gossip all the time. Though I don’t approve of it, I suppose it’s a good thing you keep the school sane.”

I rolled my eyes. “Thanks. I probably should start a fight soon since we’ve been lacking in our performances, eh?”

He laughed. KyungHee came over with WooRi, their hands woven together. I wanted to puke. They’re so corny. At least YuHwan and I don’t look like lovesick puppies!

“How was your trip guys? JaeHo said he almost peed himself last night because of you guys. He said your faces were pretty gruesome,” WooRi said as he bit into his sandwich.

YuHwan and I sent him death glares. Choi WooRi, you are an idiot.

“Hey sunshine, did your hair get duller? I swear it’s not as bright,” I commented as casually as possible.

WooRi glanced up at me, his eyes narrowed. “I dyed it a darker shade.”

“That’s wonderful news! Now we can call you buttercup! Perfect,” I said, smiling widely.

He glared at me. “Say what?”

I pretended not to hear him and greeted JaeHo as he sat down. He looked a bit hesitant.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Company,” he answered. I knew immediately what he meant.

Turning around with a smug expression, I watched as the two girls made their way to our table.

“Well, Su YeKyung, decided to come back have you?” HeeJoo asked with piercing daggers in her glare.

I smiled. “Of course. I missed you guys too much to not come back.”

AeRim smiled back with as much sincerity as me. “Well, we’ll see each other soon.”

The two whisked away leaving me pretty boggled. What, no petty words? No insults? This is quite a change.

“Maybe they’ve gotten over it all,” JaeHo said.

KyungHee snorted and rolled her eyes. “Like they’ll ever get over anything. Those two are the most immature people ever! They could never let things go that easily.”

“Just like you,” WooRi mumbled, though KyungHee didn’t hear it. Everyone else smirked.

“What?” KyungHee demanded, her eyes narrowing when they landed on WooRi.

“So, what are we doing tonight?” JaeHo asked, changing the subject.

“Clubbing,” YuHwan answered immediately. Everyone was puzzled, including me. Weren’t we too tired to go clubbing?

“Are you sure?” JaeHo asked.

“Of course. Let’s get to class. Can’t be late on our first day back,” he said cheekily and left the table with a hop in his steps.

We all watched after him like he was a freak.

“What has gotten into him?” KyungHee mumbled as we walked back to class.

I shrugged. YuHwan can be such a mystery sometimes.

In class, SungHwan and I talked through passing notes. I wanted to set up a day where we could all have dinner together. After the last disastrous dinner, we needed one without all the stiff formal wear and HeeJoo’s suffocating presence.

How about Saturday night?

I nodded my head. That should be fine. I missed my mom anyways. It’s been quite a while since she and I talked. It just takes some time to know that my mom wants to talk to me. I mean, after living eighteen years with my aunt, a motherly figure that wanted almost nothing to do with me, it’s hard adjusting all of a sudden.

I mouthed to SungHwan that Saturday was a good day. We smiled and turned back to our work.

kumikox3_chapter79.jpg

credits to kumiko_x3

Kissed By You || 79

“Why are we going clubbing tonight?” I whined.

YuHwan ignored me and put on some clothes before walking over to the closet and pulling out some clothes.

“YuHwan?”

“Just because,” he said. “I feel like celebrating.”

I sighed loudly and walked to JaeHo’s room, walking into the closet that still held my clothes. We need to get him an apartment soon.

Pulling on a red t-shirt, some nice jeans, and red nike dunk-los, I walked into YuHwan’s room and lost my breath.

He was standing before me, his hand on the door knob, his face completely composed. He was wearing a black Armani Exchange shirt that hugged him tightly but comfortably. His jeans were what they would say, as$-grabbing jeans. I swear I’ve picked up a god.

“What are you wearing,” He asked me, his eyebrows furrowed. “There is no way you’re going clubbing wearing that.”

He pulled me into the closet and threw some clothes at me before leaving me to change. I looked at what he’d given me. Was he serious?! I was holding a pair of jeans that I only wore for when I was working serious damage. I’ve got a boyfriend now, why do I need these? And the shirt was a black halter top that showed most, if not all, of my back.

Despite my aversion to them, I put it on anyways. Since YuHwan is giving me so many wishes, I suppose it’d only be fair if I gave him one little request.

Once I was done, I opened the door and YuHwan looked up, approval obvious in the way his eyes lingered on me.

“We’re late,” he said as I was pulled out the door and downstairs.

“Why are we in such a hurry?” I asked as we sat in the car.

“Because we’ve got an appointment,” he replied.

“You’ve been acting extremely odd, do you know that?” I told him.

We made an abrupt stop which threw me out of my seat for a moment. I huffed indignantly and turned to YuHwan, frozen by his intense stare.

“When we get in there, no questions. Just follow my lead. Don’t act stupid. Just go with it.” His husky voice and close proximity sent my heart rate up in shocks.

His eyes flicked to my outfit again and the most sinful grin appeared on his lips. “I didn’t think it’d be this tempting.”

“What?” I questioned stupidly.

He didn’t answer my question. Instead, he pulled away, taking the keys out of the car. “Let’s go do some damage.”

Out of the car, we walked hand in hand towards the entrance. Inside, the music made my body bounce along with the beat as we walked to the table. KyungHee greeted me with a squeal, complimenting me on my wardrobe choice and how it certainly made hers look like dirt. JaeHo and WooRi were busy ordering as many drinks and food as possible. Typical.

When I took a seat, I noticed YuHwan hadn’t yet. He seemed to be looking for someone. I tugged on his hand and he looked down, giving me a smile and taking a seat along with the rest of us. We started to talk and eat, relaxing as the mood of the club let us relieve the tension of school and everything reality tends to throw at us.

I had a few drinks and smiled smugly as I settled into the booth. YuHwan had other ideas however. He tugged impatiently on my hand, trying to pull me up.

“Let’s go dance,” he suggested.

Grudgingly, I got up from my relaxed position and followed after him. On the dance floor, he pulled me close, pressing his whole front to mine. Though tired, I still had enough sense to wonder why he was being so touchy today.

“YuHwan, what are you doing?” I yelled over the music.

He didn’t say anything. Looking me in the eye, he put his hand on the back of my head and dipped towards my face. I started to protest when all was lost under his lips.

Now, he’s kissed me before, little pecks and all. This was all out making out. He didn’t even hold back as his hands buried themselves in my hair, keeping my body close to his. My breathing became heavier as I tried to control the rapid beating of my heart. The music swam in and out each ear. Temperatures rose as I grasped onto YuHwan to keep my balance. My whole body seemed to slump against his as I gave over to the spell of his lips.

And just as abrupt as it started, he pulled back and gave me the most devilish smirk I’ve ever seen. Still not uttering a single word, he took my hand and pulled me through the crowd, rudely pushing past everyone.

Once we were in a rather hidden hallway, he let go of my hand and faced me.

“What was that all about?” I asked, still gasping.

He smiled, then chuckled, and then started to full out laugh, bending over holding his stomach and all.

“What’s so funny?!” I demanded with my hands on my hips.

YuHwan slowly calmed down and then took me by the shoulders, shoving me towards the dance floor. Standing behind me, he pointed my gaze in the direction of a table not far from ours or where we were dancing. My eyes widened as I realized it was HeeJoo and AeRim. They both looked furious beyond words. Both were getting up and yelling at one another it seemed. I turned around and he was still chuckling.

“You know, you and KyungHee come up with the best ways to get revenge,” he mused.

I turned around and started to laugh. It was a great way to get revenge! And the best part was that YuHwan didn’t tell me! He must’ve known that if I knew ahead of time, I’d obviously fcuk the whole act up.

Then, I frowned. This was a good way to get revenge, but also bad because it made it seem like he was using me instead of actually wanting to kiss me. However, I threw that thought to the back of my mind. I’d asked for the wish. He’d done nothing but fulfill it.

“So, ready to go home? I’m wiped out,” he said as he held me loosely and leaned against the wall.

“Alright,” I said, smiling.

We walked hand in hand back to our table to face our jaw-slack group of friends.

“When did we go from pecks to make-out fests?!” WooRi blurted out as we gathered our jackets.

JaeHo smacked the back of his head so hard that he hit his head against the table. While KyungHee tended to a bruised WooRi, JaeHo also got up.

“Ending the night early?” JaeHo asked as shoved WooRi out of the chair and KyungHee followed, snickering at WooRi’s clumsiness.

“Still suffering from the jet lag,” I said.

We all parted ways after chatting a bit outside of the club. Back at the apartment, JaeHo went into the bedroom and straight to bed. It seems like he’s quite tired as well.

Sitting on the bed, wrapped up in blankets, I quietly listened to the bathroom water running as YuHwan got ready for bed. Lately, things seemed so quiet. It’s almost unreal how simple my life is; how blissful everything seems. I started to smile as I realized that this was going to be short lived. My life is anything but peaceful. Once the list starts nearing the end, everything is going to go back to being crazy. Maybe even before we can finish the list HeeJoo and AeRim will make some plan to richard simmons me off. No matter, I’ll enjoy what peace I have.

“What are you thinking about?” YuHwan asked as he tugged the blanket away and sat next to me.

“Nothing,” I answered absentmindedly. “Just tired.”

“You should get to bed then,” he answered while turning out the lights.

We lay facing one another, neither one sleeping but staring at each other in a quiet observation.

“One wish bothers me,” YuHwan said suddenly.

“What?”

“The last one. What is your last wish?”

I smiled. “I’m not telling you until you’ve completed them all.”

He glanced at me suspiciously. “Are you going to humiliate me?”

I laughed. “Humiliate you? What else could I do? I’ve already requested you get a haircut. That should be hard enough as it is.”

He touched his hair, that crazy mess of locks and then smiled. “You like my hair though. Why cut it?”

“It’s getting too wild. Almost like a porcupine’s. A little trim to tame it won’t hurt,” I replied. My hand came up on its own, running through the strands. I loved how soft it was; more than mine I think. The way it bounced right back always amazed me too. “I’ve set a date for dinner with my family,” I told him quietly.

He nodded his head. It is probably still hard for him to face SeeDuk after everything. Even I feel a bit uncomfortable. Still, I wouldn’t let this get between us. Nothing can keep me from seeing my family. SeeDuk will just have to deal. As cold hearted as that sounds, I can’t avoid him. That’ll only make things worse when I do see him on occasion.

“Do you hate him?” YuHwan questioned quietly.

I pursed my lips together. It’s hard to say. Some days, it seems like I hate him to the point I’d curse him to the deepest pits of hell. Then, I’d forgive him, because as JaeHo said, there is no way one can control the heart. You can’t tell your heart to simply stop loving someone.

“At first, yes. But…it’s hard,” I replied. “I only wish it didn’t have to be.”

YuHwan pulled me close, enveloping me in a scent uniquely his own. “They love you. He loves you. Even if he’s your…brother, I feel safe knowing someone would sacrifice just as much for you as I would.”

“Don’t say that like you are going to leave me,” I said, smacking him lightly in the chest.

He smiled. “I’m only stating it. If I have my way, I’m never leaving.”

I rolled my eyes. “Oh no, I’m stuck with a frizz ball for the rest of my life.”

He answered back with just as much jest. “And I’m stuck with a tomboy for the rest of my life. Could be worse.”

“How?” I asked.

YuHwan raised an eyebrow. “I could have bad breath or something equally as bad.”

I couldn’t muffle the laugh that escaped me. “Bad breath? Is that the worst?”

His expression turned serious as he said, “Have you ever lived in close quarters with someone who has bad breath? Let me tell you, it’s like torture 24/7.”

“Alright, I believe you,” I said, still chuckling under my breath.

“Now, go to sleep! You’re keeping me up,” he said and stuck his tongue out at me.

I nestled into his arms, feeling the lack of sleep fall over me.

kumikox3_chapter80.jpg

credits to kumiko_x3

Kissed By You || 80

“Fcuking richard simmons!” HeeJoo shrieked as AeRim held her back.

This morning, I wasn’t looking forward to seeing her ugly as$ face, but damn can my luck run out quick. The day started out normal as any other day with the addition of SeungHoo. He’d jumped on my bed and startled me right out of the cozy blankets. It was slightly hard for me to function as I’d stumbled to the bathroom and got ready for school.

After rummaging through a kitchen full of empty cupboards, I had to settle for a banana and head to school with a grumpy JaeHo and a raccoon eyed YuHwan. We all were already having a bad day. Then WooRi showed up with a huge as$ bruise on his forehead like someone had thrown a baseball at him. I knew it was my fault, but said nothing as KyungHee sent me daggers with a warning. We’d all headed into school, frumpy and extremely unprepared.

Of course, HeeJoo and AeRim had to then come up to us with their little posse and start b!tching at me. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see YuHwan stifling his laughter. He obviously thought I deserved it. Cocky jerk…

“You’re giving me a damn headache,” I muttered as I shoved past her, pushing her obnoxious friends aside. “Come talk to me when your voice is less irritating. So that’d be…never?” I shouted over my shoulder as I continued into school.

I wasn’t prepared when a hand grabbed my shoulder and yanked me back towards them, causing me to lose a bit of my balance.

“The fcuk?!” I yelled.

HeeJoo stood with fists on either side of her as she breathed loudly. I couldn’t help but notice the similarity she had to a bull. If only I had a red flag.

“How dare you put your slutty hands all over him?!” She shrieked.

I winced. “God damn woman. Can’t you at least quiet down? I hardly think this is the time or place to be arguing about this.”

“What? Afraid to look like a rainbow?” AeRim commented as she smirked in the back.

“No, I’m just afraid of making you guys look like b!tches,” I retorted, glaring at her. “You ain’t so tough standing back there Lee AeRim. Why don’t you come up here? It’s a much easier target than making me climb back there.”

She smirked. “Su YeKyung, you couldn’t touch me if you tried.”

I can’t resist a challenge like that, especially since it’s been a while since I’ve enjoyed any one on one.

Just as I was about to get back there, I felt a strong hand on my shoulder. “Don’t.”

I growled. Turning to YuHwan, I shrugged his hand off of my shoulder. “Don’t tell me what I can and can’t do.”

“Look,” he said as he nodded his head in the direction of the school.

I looked up to see the Principal standing there with his arms cross, scanning the group and watching carefully. Knowing I’d never get away with it, I backed up, still glaring furiously at them.

“Watch yourselves,” I threatened as I started to the school entrance.

Class wasn’t any better. My teachers all seemed to be getting on my nerves and even KyungHee was about to make me blow my lid. Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of bed today.

“YeKyung, let me fulfill a wish for you,” KyungHee suddenly stated.

I raised an eyebrow. “I’m sorry, I really don’t think you could do any of those for me. They were made to be for only YuHwan.”

She smiled. “I’ll do the crazy dance one. YuHwan seems tired lately. I doubt he’d be able to fulfill anything to the fullest. Give him a break.”

I frowned. “But—“

“No buts. We’ll go and dance our hearts out, okay?”

I sensed that perhaps she didn’t want to dance for me, but had a certain reason to want to let go of all worries tonight. Perhaps it wasn’t going so well for her lately. It has been quite a while since KyungHee and I have had a girl’s night out.

“Okay, let’s do a G.N.O tonight. Will ChamSol Unnie come? It’s been a REALLY long time since I’ve seen her.”

KyungHee smiled. “Sure. She’s been really busy lately too. University hunting and all. She’s so serious about her future already!”

I smiled. “That’s just like her. MeehLah is probably laying around somewhere, pigging out on food and complaining.”

KyungHee giggled as we exchanged gossip to make ourselves feel better. Hey, you do it too! Don’t deny.

When class ended, the two of us walked out arm in arm, ready to spend a whole night just throwing away our worries. The guys came up to us and we explained it clearly to them, warning them that any type of interruption would result in serious consequences. They understood immediately and backed off, leaving in their own directions with plans of their own.

“I’m so excited!” KyungHee squealed. “It’s been way too long since we’ve done this. I miss having you to myself,” she joked.

I laughed. “Well, at least WooRi can get rid of you for a night. He should be paying me loads for this,” I teased back.

She rolled her eyes and finished putting on eyeliner. “So, I’m still disappointed that you didn’t get to give it to HeeJoo this morning.”

I snorted. “That richard simmons is just asking for me to do her in. She’s been getting really bothersome.”

“When is she not?”

“Good point. Still, more than usual,” I replied.

“They’ll just have to get it through their heads that you and YuHwan are serious. AeRim certainly backed off since JaeHo gave her that whole speech. I’m still shocked that he even said that to her! He’s always been so mellow about these things,” KyungHee exclaimed.

I nodded in agreement. “Definitely.”

We walked into KyungHee’s house, aiming straight for her room. Her family has always been a bit dysfunctional, though how much more it is than mine is still hard for me to understand. I’d rather not go into her crazy life though seeing as how it’d only confuse you more.

“We need to go crazy tonight,” she stated immediately as I took a seat on her bed.

I watched her reproachfully. “Crazy?”

She sighed, knowing just what I was getting at. “We’re not going to cheat on our guys or anything! Just…dance with other guys,” she suggested, though I knew she was using the term ‘dance’ very loosely.

“I thought you would’ve gotten over these pimping ways of yours,” I drawled, which made her glare at me.

“I do not pimp.”

“Fine, pimpette ways.”

She shoved me and walked over to her closet, opening it wide open. “I need space sometimes.”

“You need guidelines. No kissing or doing anything over the line of dancing,” I told her. “You need to hold onto what you’ve got. WooRi is good, even if he’s a stupid sunshine headed freak.”

She rolled her eyes. “Thanks YeKyung, I feel so much better. Not like your porcupine headed boyfriend is any better.”

I lay on her bed, hands under my head. “At least I don’t need sunglasses to look at him.”

KyungHee threw a shirt in my face, grumbling while she continued to prep for the club.

--

“I am NOT wearing that!” I shrieked and backed into the corner.

KyungHee walked towards me with the dress in her outstretched hand. “You will wear it or we are not going.”

“Then we won’t go!”

“YeKyung, it’s just a dress.”

“A slutty dress!” I added.

“It is not! It’s a clubbing dress!”

“I’m not wearing it!”

We stood in a fierce battle of the eyes before KyungHee took a step menacingly towards me, silently stating that she would force it on me if I didn’t comply. Sometimes, she’s such a scary friend. Even I, with my short temper, can be frightened by the simple demand of another.

Reluctantly, I took the dress, slamming the bathroom door as I went to put it on.

The dress is a simple black. The cut of the dress was what made me shy away. With the front being a simple t-shirt like design and the back crossing, baring my whole back and part of my side, I was tempted to wear a cardigan. Not only was that bad, but the length of it reached just above my knee. It was sure to rise up when I sat down.

I stared at myself in the mirror, shaking my head as I walked out. Ready to demand KyungHee and I change our plans.

“You look wonderful!” She squealed as soon as I walked out. She ran forward and twirled me around, checking the fit of the dress. “I never wore it and now I think I never will! This is way too scandalous. You should have it,” she said and went back to getting dressed as she threw me a pair of booties. “Put them on and put down your hair. We need to get to the club!”

I groaned and sulkily put on the shoes. She’s going to be the death of me!

“Are you guys ready?”

I looked up and did a double take. It’s been quite a long time since I’ve seen ChamSol Unnie! She looks much more mature since I’ve last seen her, which is quite a change.

ChamSol walked in wearing skinny jeans, black stilettos, and a black halter that just clung to her. I’m extremely envious of her model-like body.

“YeKyung!” She ran forward to give me a hug and then replicated KyungHee’s actions before, twirling me for her perusal. “You look amazing! This dress is like the perfect fit!”

“I guess that’s why she’s taking it home tonight,” KyungHee said as she walked out. Her hair was curled at the ends and she had put on some make-up, mostly around the eyes. She was wearing a blue skirt, a white tank-top, and heels. Nothing extremely glamorous, which made me question her choice on my outfit. “Let’s go! We’re going to be late.”

We all tumbled into ChamSol’s car and made our way there while bopping to the music. It seemed like an extremely busy night for some reason, though I couldn’t imagine why.

KyungHee was full of life as she sat at a table and started ordering food and drinks. We followed her example, keeping ourselves entertained as we watched the different dancers out on the floor.

“I’m so excited to dance,” ChamSol stated as she stared out at the dance floor. “It’s amazing tonight!”

“Why don’t you go then?” KyungHee asked, raising an eyebrow. “We don’t need a play by play of how excited you are.”

ChamSol stuck her tongue out, but eventually followed KyungHee’s advice as she got up from her seat and disappeared in the crowd of dancers.

“What’s up now?” I asked as I took a glass of water and took a sip. She’s obviously in a bad mood.

She gave me an irritated smile. “I don’t know. Maybe I’m just paranoid.”

“What do you mean?”

“WooRi’s been wandering,” she stated.

And then it went on from there. I don’t know how long had passed, but ChamSol and returned at least three times for a rest before hitting the floor. I care for KyungHee, I do, but it’s just not a good time to talk about problems when you’re in the club, looking for a good time. She’s obviously upset.

“I have a heartache. I can’t believe the lady had no medicine for it,” she cried as she took more soju. She was outright sobbing now, running mascara and all as she blew her nose into her napkin.

I sighed. “KyungHee, love can be sh!t sometimes.”

“I don’t get what I did,” she continued. “I’ve stopped looking at other guys. I don’t even talk to them now! Why?”

“It’s not you, it’s him,” I stated, wincing when I realized how cliché it sounded. That’s probably not what she wanted to hear right now.

“I’m never going to be happy,” she moaned loudly.

ChamSol came over and looked at her little sister, pity and annoyance in her gaze. “Kim KyungHee! What the hell are you doing?! We’re here to forget our troubles, not drown in them.”

With that, she dragged her sister out of her chair and pulled her into the crowd of dancers, disappearing briefly before reemerging by herself. I stood up, now worried what KyungHee was being pushed around by rampant dancers.

“She’s going to be okay,” ChamSol silenced me with her statement. “All she needs is a little dancing time to really lose herself in the music. Now why don’t you and I go lose ourselves too since you’ve been spending all night listening to her troubles?”

I agreed, following ChamSol to where KyungHee was. Sure enough, there she was, hands in the air, head shaking everywhere as she followed the music, tears dried and worry free. She was dancing with some guy, though from what I was seeing, it looked like he was trying to dance with her and failing horribly in keeping up. I laughed at just how ridiculous it looked.

Suddenly, I felt hands resting on my hips and jerked to turn around, only to be stopped by the person behind me. They were moving to the music, forcing me to follow their movements.

“Dance,” they commanded.

Usually, I’d turn around and tell this guy off for ordering me around. However, these hands felt oddly comforting and I couldn’t help but sway along with the music. The faceless hands grew bolder as they started to wander and his body was now up against my back. I know I should feel a bit uncomfortable with this being a stranger and all, but just as KyungHee as doing, I was forgetting just who I was for tonight. I wanted to be another faceless dancer in the crowd, following the music and nothing else.

My hands made their way up, running them through his hair and I could feel his face next to my head, but not enough that I’d be able to see who he was.

The intimate hold he had me in didn’t provoke any feeling of discomfort. I felt almost like I was right at home.

When the song changed, we slowly came to a stop. I slowly turned around and surprise filled me at first before I started to laugh. Throwing my hands up around his neck, I pulled him close and whispered in his ear, “You jerk.”

He chuckled, resting his hand loosely around my waist. “That dress should be illegal. It’s scandalous.”

I backed up and raised an eyebrow. Spinning around and making a show of it, I asked, “You don’t like it?”

He growled, pulling me close and bending his head down to mine. “I like it very much. It should be illegal for you to wear it out.”

Before I could say much more, he dragged me off of the dance floor and out of the club. I was going to tell him I left KyungHee when he shrugged me off, telling me they had their own ride home.

I stood outside, catching my breath. It was all stunning me a bit that he was here. He’s supposed to be on a boy’s night out!

YuHwan turned around and before I could get another breath in, he was kissing me, his hands holding me protectively. We pulled apart and I gasped loudly, unable to be articulate.

He laughed. “Maybe I should surprise you more often.”

“I might just die from lack of oxygen,” I warned him teasingly.

Keeping me close, he said, “I could save you. I’m pretty good at CPR.”

I rolled my eyes. Boys…

You gotta love them.

SINGLE REPLIES

x3Yesung Twilight is moved to November! I’m psyched =)

yayy jamiee x3 lmao, you’ll get the meaning of planting a tree later =]

shortee28 He’s trying to get them all through x)

cathyy lol, they’re just too cute xP

Miss_van I’m glad my dad isn’t too serious though. It’s just hard since it seems like he’s always getting tumors. I mean, you know, losing him is very possible, but he’s pretty good right now =)

xchink haha yep

AzureBlue123 lol, I don’t know if I’d do it. I’m might be too chicken for sky diving =X

smileyface(: omg, I want to go to those three places =] It’d be amazing.

Whatevers yep, phobias are hard to overcome ;]

kawaii999 lol, it’s so cool, right?! Drastic things will happen soon. You’ll just have to wait and see.

chng234 romantic =]

x Sim pli city x haha, Edward Cullen is like, my freaking dream<3 YuHwan is close, but not quite that perfect ;) lol

dakoreanhamster he’s a wonderful Bf

reesilove that was one of my BIG lines hahah. I had to add in a romantic line.

haloob Thank you so much<3 It’s been hard on us, but we’re helping one another cope.

blaise7259 haha another 3 now!

cHoCoLo it’s all good. I understand =]

simplyher* haah, sorry, I guess you understand my slight hiatus now =]

angielyn;s2 and hot!

Gullwings haha, he’ll finish them soon x)

MaYa^^ thank you!

aznbadgrloxox of course! He loves her enough to do them =]

ShootingStarX lol, the DBSK wish was hard for me to put in only because I was debating on which band to put xD ; You need to top my pages<3 lol, makes me feel happy xD

HYPERGURLY^^ It’ll be a good secret. I’m still working out the details haha

linnienguyen lol, all of the future chapters will be full of romance because of the wishes =]

snookie831 lol, I’m glad you like what I’m writing! He has indeed gone through all treatments. Just the usual, chemotherapy and MRIs and PET scans to check on the progress. They’re trying to figure out when he’ll have his surgery to remove the tumor. Not only do we have to deal with them, but family problems too =____= God tests us all, so I’m going to work hard to pull through =)

LoveItLiveIt lol, he is, isn’t he?!

kusolu93 haha, he’s a freaking genius<3

kansanm Welcome! I’m glad you’re liking my story =]

liltoazndevil lol, you’re lucky I’m doing a triple post again =)

JungPilGyo no prob!

khmer_chick2010 lol, a man like him is like….a really hard find =]

phat mole wow, I’m actually speechless right now. Thank you so much =) I was in quite a mood when I was writing that line. Thinking of past experiences, I kept thinking, it would have melted my heart had a boy said that to me =) Once again, thanks! You’re such a loyal reader<3

noelle12kim Welcome! I’m glad you like it haha

zer moua me too, me too

baybee || loveLy lol, there will still be drama only because I need to finish with a big bang =)

kaneki something will, yes, but I do hope you all don’t freak too much =)

pinkslippers yep! Edward is amazing xD haaha. I can’t wait for Midnight Sun; the book on his POV

noona Welcome! I don’t know if I have room on my PM list. I can check, but I might not =X

ASiANBABYGiRL she is indeed lucky!

jellyace695 lol, a serious overload! And still, I will continue to smother you with them.

gerlor Welcome! I’m sorry, I don’t think I can put you on my PM list =( It’s extremely full and hard for me to PM everyone at once when I get too many people on the list. It’d be much easier for me if you’d check back once in a while … if it’s not too much trouble ^___^

*.:AnGeL&BAbII:.* and another 3 bonus! SooJin is her name lol

sarahILa lol, YuHwan himself was embarrassed! Haah

INSANE Soompiers are amazing<3 I thank you guys because though we don’t know one another except through our stories, you all really give such great support.

<enter name here> LOL, Edward puts me in the mood for romance too. He’s amazingly dreamy<3 As for the SooJin drama, you’ll see ;]

raven future chapters will have a bit of problems yes. I’m such an inconsistent writer =X lol, my moods just fluctuate when I feel like it haha

michika thanks!

Angelic_illusions Welcome! lol, you’ll see. PM list is really full =( I feel bad rejecting you guys, but I can’t fit anymore.

Sophi.e* I envy her too lol

sayuri ko lol, oh no, I drag it alllllll out xD

Helena_hue LOL, they’re a bit out there, sort of, right?

bands182 Welcome! yes, it was a slight hiatus

mimii lol, you’ll see ;]

xxnyevexx Welcome! thanks. The list is full though =(

xsweeetzx LOL, yes, he’s loaded, but he’s not a flaunter either.

Hello everyone! I’m glad you enjoyed that last triple post. Again, I’m triple posting x) lol. I’ve been thinking that if I can write three chapters and post it up, it’d be a much better way to not keep you all waiting too long. At least three chapters will satisfy you for the time that I’m away due to school or family issues. Not that I’m saying I’ll be going on a hiatus! I just don’t want my writer’s block to get in the way of anything. Seize the moment, you know?

And about the 18 wishes, it’s actually a really sweet idea that happened to my oldest sister. For her 21st birthday, her boyfriend and friends all wrapped up 21 gifts and placed them on her front doorstep. It was an assortment of different gifts that all were really thoughtful and just outright romantic in my opinion. So I changed mine to wishes, instead of material things, these are moments YeKyung could share and spend with YuHwan. It’s pretty symbolic to me.

Thank you all for your concern. My father is doing well in his chemotherapy and they’re discussing his condition to find out when a surgery can be arranged. I thank you all for your support and comments that lift me up when I’m feeling down. Soompiers rock! =)

-Jenny

Guest DBSK_lollipop

AHHHHHH!! FIRST??!?

BRB TO EDIT ~~~~~~~~

EDIT:

OMG!! Yuhwan is soooo sweet <33

I really dispise Aerim and Heejoo... they should... die xP

Kyunghee is such a good friend!

Thanks for the triple post unni! I hope everything goes well with your family.

I'll be praying for your dad ^.^ I'm sure the surgery will be successful!

Guest liltoazndevil

thank you so much i guess my wish came true its a triple post :w00t:

anyways this is just as good as all your previous chapters

its keeping me into the story like i love it

i think that i no longer lover certain points only

but now how everything works together even those really

depressing chapters that was like crap shes got it bad

cause these chapters are making it up

post soon and i'll try the wish again so triple post? ;)

ooohhhh you updated!!! reading now.. brb to edit =)

lol the first 2 chapters made me laugh....

the end is way too cute.. awww yuhwan..

sweetie pie ^^ yekyung's definitely lucky..

too much good is happening....

something bad's gonna happen soon... isn't there? lol

anyways.. thanks for the pm! =)

post again soon!!!!! ooohhh weee

can't wait!

TOP'ed a Page!

claim

brb to edit!

twenty.

Shame on YuHwan! He totally screwed up her girls night out, unless he plans to fulfill the 18th wish? At least I think it's the 18th one... Hm.

Aerim & Heejoo. Yeah, disappear why don't you? D< I hate them.

Poor Kyunghee, Sunshine (<--haha) needs to just focus on her -_-" That's mean.

I can't wait untill they plant the tree! Then I can find out! Yay.

Best wishes to your father, I hope he will be able to have his surgery soon.

You can tell him one of your readers says

Get Well Soon. :) Aza Aza Fighting!

Archived