[N.G] Kissed By You

jenny

Guest cHoCoLo

whoa...adopted?! who woulda thought that would happen...nice twist

i wish my eyes could change colour...how cool would that be...except i wouldnt want ti to change when i was crying...=T

anyway hope your dad gets better soon and keep on posting!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XTINE__

NEW READER!!

I started reading your fic like a few days ago. I have computer class, and there's basically nothing to do, so I decided to start reading this, and let me tell you, I'm absolutely hooked!!! Haha, yes, you have found yourself a new fan--not to mention, another fan who also bears the last name of Nguyen.

Okay, so to get one thing clear, after the whole encounter with YeKyung's.. parents, YuHwan and her decided to name themselves.. boyfriend and girlfriend? But are they like, officially a couple now?

Well, I LOVE your story. PLEASE post more soon!

Btw, if you happen to have more room on your PM list, please add me to it! Thanks! :)

woah...scary her eyes turning grey and bring lifeless that's just too scary.

that's sad knowing all that time in her life was bascially a lie.

i would be like so depressed and sad knowing that, but then again it's because her aunt loved her mother so much that she couldn't forget about her; resulting in her treatment towards yekyung.

well post soon!!

Guest linnienguyen

...adopted?! wow.. i really didnt see that one coming..

love ur twists!

poor yekyung.. even if her "mom" was really her aunt she still shouldnt treat her "niece" like that.

aww.. yuhwan<3yekyung .. =(

hope u post more soon! & thanks for the pm! :D

AND i HOPE UR DAD GETS WELL SOON!! =]

Guest lm1sslannl

omgsh.. i cant believe it.. i knew sumthing like that was gunna happen.. even though she is adopted they shouldnt have treated her like that..

GAHH!! Sorry for replying so late <_<

Thanks for the PM:D

Even if she was just adopted that still doesn't explain her aunt's mistreatment towards her <_<

I could understand MeehLah and her selfish snobby personality but her mother,her uncle treated her better and he's not even related to her by blood(her aunt was)

Maybe her aunt was loathed or despised YeKyung's birth mom when she was alive because of her looks and strength...MAYBE

Idk why but when I read hat I automatically thought of Harry Potter without the Malfoy and he-who-must-not-be-named,boggarts,and Snape of course.

Actually come to think of it Malfoy and he-who-must-not-be-named = AeRim and and that other beeshy sidekick, I even forgot her name already and every antagonist in the story. The boggart right now is the letter i guess

Aww YuhWannie,I'm glad he was by her side when she found out the 'secret'

Wow creepy... her eyes turning grey :blink:

That's crazy but I could imagine.

well I hope you post soon

thank you<3

Guest ~Karamel~

oo it's ok if there's no room!

im always checking anyway!

O_O omg she was adopted?!

whoa! i wonder wat the other reason why her aunt dislikes her...

and didn't yunhwan kiss her to comfort her?!

oooo wen will they kiss again?

hope u post soon!

Guest xsilentangel

finally i caught up -.-;; stress on school is so annoying

anywho! aww poor yekyung ><.. dang they should've atleast trated her better

atleast yuhwan was there :]..

post soon cliffhanger queen!

Guest xsogorgeliciousx

she's adopted???

that still doesn't give her aunt and cousin to be total bit.ches.

yuhwan's so comforting ^^

her eyes change color?!?!

cool..yet weird.

Guest mct2dj

hhaha, i was so close!!! but still, i wish they had explained it to her in person!

YeKyung is going to run away and look for Gyo SeeDuk and his brother for comfort!~

I don't think YuHwan should have said that her eyes turns grey when she cries! (Even though it's true...) Cause now she isn't going to be crying in his arms anymore! :X

WOAH 0_0

I so did not expect that...ADOPTED!?!?!?!!?!?

I was thinking more like, the dad had an affair and had her or something. That's why the mom is so cruel

BUT ADOPTED 0_0

but then, I can also see why she is so mean to her. I bet it hurts seeing your sister's daughter.

And Yoohwan is so adorable and sweet.

They look cute together!

Guest absolutelyboredx

NEW READER!

WOW! I love your fanfic. There aren't alot of good ones in soompi that drag you in. Thanks for your contribution, that keeps me wanting more =). I finished all the chapters in like a day :x. Hope you post soon!

Guest Bannannaa

ahhh yuhwan so hawt >0<!! Hmmm i realised... i've stopped reading fanfics for a while buhhttt... i'm still a loyal reader to you hahaha!! >< starting my revision for my exams three months in advance >______< aiiiiiiieee....

Guest Lisa Thai

sorry for the really really late post

i've been having some.... "complications"

with my family...

anyways....

her parents died?

i feel really bad for her...

at least yuhwan was there for her

he's so sweet

her aunts a richard simmons....

treating her like that.

wow...if i was treated like that,