[N.G] Kissed By You

jenny

KBYch33.jpg

SHORT RECAP

We stopped in front of my apartment complex. Carrying a sleeping KyungHee with SeungHoo and JungRoo following behind me, we walked silently towards my apartment. Of course, I stumbled to hold KyungHee's weight since it's nearly my own if not a little more.

“YAH! OPEN UP!” I banged on the door.

“Who is i—YeKyung!”

I dropped KyungHee and stared at the person in horror.

“Sung…Hwan.”

Kissed By You || 33

My whole body shook as I stared at him. What…what was he doing here?

From behind me, SeungHoo tugged on my shirt. “Noona?”

“J-JungRoo…take SeungHoo inside,” I said shakily. Swallowing the saliva that was accumulating in my throat, I took hold of KyungHee, once again, and pulled her inside, weakly pushing aside SungHwan.

“HWANNIE! COME HERE!”

I looked up at MeehLah who was waving towards SungHwan happily. He hung his head low and skittered over to MeehLah.

So…so that was why you were here. I wonder if it’s possible to hate you any more…

“YeKyung…”

I looked down at the kids. “What?” I said sadly.

“Who’s he?” JungRoo asked as she glared over in the direction where the two disappeared.

“Gyo…SungHwan,” I answered with difficulty.

“I don’t like him.” JungRoo wiggled her nose. “He’s got this…bad aura about him.”

“I don’t like him either Noona! He looks mean,” SeungHoo cried.

“Shut up crybaby.”

“I’m not a crybaby!”

“Are too!”

“Am not!”

“Are too!”

“Am not!”

“Shut up!” I yelled angrily. They both clamped their mouths shut in surprise.

I walked towards the linen closet and caught a glimpse of MeehLah and SungHwan taking pictures.

Only one thought came into my mind from the scene: the pictures would come out great because of SungHwan’s smile. It was the best thing in the world, brightening up even the darkest days. His hair was very different now because it was dyed a bright blue. He didn’t look bad at all. Lots of people I know look horrible in their multi-colored hair colors, but Gyo SungHwan was one that was able to pull it off without a trouble. My eyes took a quick glimpse at how much he had grown. It had been a long time since those sweet honey-brown eyes had laid themselves on me.

Feeling my anger come back, I stomped towards the kitchen with the cloth and drowned it in hot water. Burning myself, I cursed and brought it over to KyungHee, who was looking very pale.

“Stupid idiot,” I mumbled.

“SU YEKYUNG! OPEN UP!”

MeehLah and SungHwan stepped out of the room and slowly advanced into the living room. My face hardened. I walked over to the door, opened it and fell backwards. YuHwan came rushing in after WooRi, who was like a charging bull. He saw KyungHee on the couch and started taking the cloth, furiously dabbing her forehead with it.

“What the fcuk?!” I cursed aloud. I walked over to WooRi and snatched the cloth away. Looking at him with cold eyes, I glared. “What are you doing here?”

“I’m taking care of my girlfriend!”

“OhHo! So now you want to take care of her.” I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the way. “It’s alright. I’m her LOYAL best friend. I’ll just take care of it for you.”

“Su YeKyung…give him the cloth.”

“No!” I stood up. “He’s the reason why she’s not feeling good. Watch her wake up and fcuking vomit all over the place! My umma’s going to come home and yell at me and tell me to clean up while MeehLah and SungHwan go fcuk the computer!” I yelled. Everyone looked surprised by my sudden outburst. SeungHoo and JungRoo looked at me with huge eyes, almost to the point it looked way too huge.

“I-I’m sorry,” I mumbled. Walking towards my room, I shut the door and locked it.

Gyo SungHwan, why are you back? What could you possibly want with me now...?

“YeKyung.” A knock followed the person’s call.

“Who is it?”

“YuHwan.”

“Go away,” I said.

“Open the door.”

“No.”

“I’ll kick it down.”

“You wouldn’t.” By this point, I was standing at the door talking to him. “What do you want Eun YuHwan?”

“…let me in.”

Tired of arguing, I opened the door and let him in.

SeungHoo and JungRoo sneaked in after him, holding tightly onto the bottom of his sweater. I glared at them but they smiled and held up a “V” sign with their hands. Victory? What for?!

“YeKyung.”

I turned around and stiffened. Glaring very coldly at MeehLah, I opened my mouth and spat, “What do you want?”

“Umma wants to speak to you.”

Clenching my fists, I tried not to look at MeehLah’s face, because my restraint was running thin at this moment. All I wanted to do was punch her face in and cause her a million plastic surgeries.

“YeKyung.”

“Yes, Umma?”

“What’s this?”

She held up my report card. I took one look at it and crumpled it up. “It’s fake.” With that, I started to walk away, trying to keep a cool face even if inside, I wanted to throw everything I saw.

“You—don’t you walk away from me. Come back here now.”

Sitting down at the table, I looked across at her and said straight forward, “Someone sent a fake one. That looks nothing like the real one.”

“How would you know? What if they changed the format of the report card?” My mother retorted.

I banged my fist on the table, unable to keep the anger in. “I’m not failing! Do you know…do you know how easy my classes are? Do you even pay one hint of attention to how well I do in school? Call the school. Call them and ask them how Su YeKyung, a straight A student, despite her attitude, is doing.” By the end of letting out my anger, I was yelling.

“Don’t you dare raise your voice at me!”

We were now both standing, glaring at each other. She was unbelievable. No matter how good I did, she'd never acknowledge it. If MeehLah did better, she'd rub it in my face. How could I possibly call her my mother...how?

“I’m going.” With those simple words, I walked towards the closet to get my coat.

“Stop where you are. You think I’m going to let you off with these grades? These are absolutely unacceptable! You think I’m going to let you live here all your life and not work? Not graduate and become a respected citizen?”

I turned around after putting on my coat. “Yea, I bet you can’t wait till I leave, huh? Then you only have to care for MeehLah. I’m probably too much of a hassle since I’m NEVER home to help you, huh?”

The air had turned ice cold. She and I gave each other looks that only strangers would give each other. This wasn’t what I wanted, but life isn’t fair.

“YeKyung.”

Despite the call of my name, I continued giving her my looks of anger, pain, and sadness. I will never be good enough for her.

“Umma! Here! Look at this.” MeehLah happily ran up to her and handed her a packet of photos. I watched as she opened it and looked up at a frowning MeehLah, though I could tell she wanted to smile.

Umma suddenly looked at me with shaking eyes full of fury. “Y-You’re the one.”

I furrowed my eyebrows. “What?”

“You! YOU INCONSIDERATE CHILD!” She screeched.

Taking a step back, I looked at her with a scared and confused expression. “What are you talking about?!”

By now, everyone had run out, surprised by the sudden outburst. YuHwan gave me questioning looks and opened his mouth as if to question me. However, they were all going to get their answer.

She threw the pile of photos at my feet. I shakily bent down and picked them up. What I saw made me shake all over in anger.

In the photos, there was a person, a girl to be more specific, wrecking Appa’s restaurant. They looked exactly like me from the back. Long, black hair, the same clothing that I wore that day and even the body figure! I looked up at MeehLah and from the smirk on her face, I knew exactly who did it.

“GET OUT! GET OUT RIGHT NOW!” Umma screamed.

“Auntie!” JungRoo ran over and pulled on Umma’s arm. “Don’t! Don’t kick YeKyung out!”

She pushed JungRoo aside roughly causing her to fall. JungRoo let out a small yelp as she watched in horror. I watched as Umma approached me. My whole body was numb and shocked from the photos. All were from the back except one. It was a side profile. And this side profile looked exactly like me.

“Get out!” She took me by the arm and pushed me out the door, slamming it shut and locked it.

I stood staring at the door in fear. I’ve always been kicked out because they were angry at me, but this…this wasn’t like the other times. They weren’t going to let me in so easily again. With a racing heart and the photos in my hand, I walked towards the stairs. My head had only three names. Han HeeJoo, Lee AeRim, and…Su MeehLah.

SINGLE REPLIES

dakoreanhamster lol, players have a habit. Even though she likes WooRi, the habit to flirt with others is hard to control.

sachiko_x lol, right? But yea, it is KyungHee’s fault. SungHwan is a new character =)

Ciao.Bella KyungHee was crying because WooRi was flirting with another girl. She doesn’t know that he was doing it to get back at her. See, habits are hard, especially since you don’t usually know you do it; it’s just automatic.

xonike lol, well, YeKyung was trying her best to hide the kids. She had bigger things to worry about.

kp4life lmao, it’s better that the kids go in the club than stay out on the streets!

lostdesires LOL, I agree.

xchink SungHwan’s identity will be revealed. I’m not going to tell you just exactly what he is…not yet =D

xsogorgeliciousx LOL, it’s making things complicated and dumb eh?

greymoose haha, SeungHoo and JungRoo was going to play the couple out… =]

SANDY xD lol, I’m glad you were able to catch up! =)

minwoo-forever not that she meant for him to see it!

dee duckie lol, it’s childish, but that’s their way.

mzclumzie SungHwan is a secret in her past ;]

shooshi LOL. Mr. SunShine is yours eh?

linnienguyen lol, you’ll have to see =D

hunnyl lol, good!

xsilentangel I’m excited to reach 100 pages! You guys are the best<3

Rea you’ll have to wait a little longer ;]

Dreamss lol, look below for a better explanation. I feel so bad for making KyungHee seem like a richard simmons =_=

MizzNana haha, it’s the start and they’re already in a fight!

ltruong lmao, it’s crazy.

kaneki hahah, couple therapy? ehhh….LOL. they’ll start something worse in there!

x Sim pli city x huge misunderstanding: usual dramatic way .

birainy ahah, JungRoo feels like she’s superior *sighs* prodigies.

xodreamer yep! SeeDuk will play a slightly important role in this story.

*kimi lol, one more new character and we are done!

ASiANBABYGiRL it’s an unexpected visit from SungHwan!

-SK definitely.

ibooyou Welcome! yea, my story has large extremes. Either you’re extremely evil or not lol.

mimii haha WooRi’s a jerk but hot<3

smileyface(: lol, works eh?

JungYunho<3 it’s a bimil (secret)

xjustsweet LOL, weird to see kids tagging along into clubs eh? ahha

baybee || loveLy lol, right now, my chapters seem not too interesting T____T I need inspiration lol

Sahithi lol, I have no idea what you said either =X but it’s okay lol.

JUNJIN 143 Well, if they really like one another, they’ll have to!

yelinoh haha, sort of opposite. It’s more like missing parts ;] lol, jealous flirters would make sense!

t33z3 aww… T____T eww, makes me feel worse now. Well, still, happy belated birthday =) It’s never too late! heeh.

liltoazndevil JungRoo just has a superiority complex. She doesn’t know how to deal with others (sort of like YeKyung lol)

Mae! LOL, you see the resemblance eh? Ah, N.G at the beginning of my title means ‘Non-gasoo’. Gasoo is singer in korean. So basically, this is a fictional story with fictional characters. =)

phat mole lol, they def. are.

*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* SeungHoo is just innocent lol. He’s a cute, untainted child.

jaejoong<3 SungHwan is a secret!

songdami yep! Good thing YeKyung and YuHwan can help clear the misunderstanding.

yokemun Just all sorts of reactions!

cHoCoLo lol, they are!

damn.u lol, excited for more characters? =D

xbossinix Welcome! haah, I’m afraid the start of my stories aren’t always so good. Climaxes are the best parts to write =)

shronie_x3 lol, it works.

kamui_hime oh no. SungHwan is a new character.

weirdshortiexP LOL, I’m just a book nerd xD

Sophie wtf? ehh, sometimes, Vietnamese people are such crazy psychos. lol, even if I’m Vietnamese myself, I must say that others can be blahh. Dim Sum! my fav<3 it’s been quite a while since I’ve had it though T___T I miss it! lol, I know Todai! It’s a pretty good place as well. Sushi bar ;] hahah. lol, there are so many hot guys that go there though! Like, I always dress nice when I go there =X LMAO. I feel like a nerd haahah. Guys with nice hair draw me in ;] but especially when they’re good looking as well. BONUS! haha.

sheLLiJiElUn SungHwan =)

leebabe007 SungHwan’s identity will be revealed later =)

Sweety_x1 mistakes are common. Sort of cliché eh? =\

jocepi You’ll see ;]

Sophi.e* lol, SungHwan is a new character.

lido0LmisSundersto0D lol, some of my chapters are prewritten so that I can work out glitches and what not if the following actions don’t fit. It’s easier for me that way =) Of course, I don’t post `em all on the spot just to torture you ;] (jk!)

Sharleen ehh, start of school *dies*

love_jesus haha YuHwan ;]

hyunwoo_luver SungHwan is a new character =)

iamkt hopefully soon!

Junanni Welcome! I’ll check for ya~

mizzochan Gah, I hope I don’t go too cliché with this extra character =_ = hah.

.dcpro02 lol, I didn’t make it so noticeable.

zer moua ahuh

X10DiNGDREAMERxx haha 1 player + 1 player = misunderstandings and loads of flirting ;]

Lisa Thai They will!

TuBbieCheeKz lol, so that they’ll get to know each other huh? ;]

mangolover lmao, confusing haah.

ingi.girl^ yea, I got exams coming up T0T I hate them *sighs*

xx1nonlix Welcome! haha, I know they are xD

lidool hero You’re back! It’s been quite a while, heh.

moochie It’s alright =) I’m glad you’re back, heh.

xlilxnancyx lol, aren't they? =D

Okay! Let’s clear something up first haha. I guess I didn’t explain too clearly, so here we go again:

KyungHee and WooRi are both sort of like players. There was in one chapter where YeKyung deleted a whole bunch of numbers off of WooRi’s cell phone. They were all these girls’ phone numbers, so we can assume from that that he is a player. KyungHee’s flirting showed up in the first couple of chapters when they first met YuHwan. She was like ‘who are those cute guys’ and all. It may seem normal, but the last chapter just made it more definite that she’s sort of a player. So, like any habit, it’s hard for them to control. WooRi is lucky to be able to not be as much of one as KyungHee is. Anyone who may bite their nails when nervous, it’s something that can’t be controlled. You do it unconsciously. That’s KyungHee’s habit of flirting. Though she knows who she really likes (WooRi), the flirting sometimes just pops out on it’s own and she has to go along or she’ll look like an idiot who just flirted and then walked away lol.

Also, she didn’t plan on WooRi seeing that since it just popped out of her. When he saw her flirting, he decided to get her back (because he thought she did it on purpose or was just playing around with him) and flirt with another girl. KyungHee saw this and got upset so she went to drink and got buzzed.

Long enough explanation for you all? lol, I hope no misunderstandings are created from this longer explanation. They’re both innocent and guilty at once =)

And in this last chapter, SungHwan wasn't explained any further. This is done on purpose. You will find out who he is as the chapters go by. So keep your eyes open ;]

-Jenny

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BRB TO EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! That F-CKEN B-TCH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY THE H-LL WOULD U DO THAT TO UR SISTER? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!

Freakin' MEELAH!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Thats all i can say. YOU GOTTA UPDATE SOON! I CAN NOT WAIT! OMG!!!! THAT LITTLE B-TCH! FREAKIN' LIAR! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks for the PM.=) Now i gotta go chill.OMG!! MEELAH! U B-TCH! UGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have MANY more to say about this chapter,

but all i can say now is that MEELAH IS A STRAIGHT UP B-TCH! She got EVERYTHING she wanted, she probably stole SungHwan from

YeKyung.What a richard simmons! And their mom is such a B-TCH TOO! Maybe i should make a anti fan club for the both of them. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THEM!

Guest Sophi.e*

OMG! What kind of sister would do that? That is just plain cruel and mean!

I hope nothing bad would happen to her again!

Thanks for the PM!

Guest Smileforjessie

omg ^_________^

YAAAAAAAY YOU UPDATEDDD!!!

woooohoooo

btw I loved your other fanfic....'moonlight walk' hahaha sooo good...i was one of those who left a long as$ cheesy comment on that topic hahaha

anyways, please update soon!!!

<3

Guest faded_x_memories

omg what the fcuk!! that's was messed up!! and does YeKyung likes SungHwan?? i wonder what will happen next. hmm.. and yeah Vietnamese people are like that. xD i think you're not a crazy psychos!! my mom said that they always have staring problems though but then i know they could crap about you too. x] hahaha! that's my sister fav. too. awww.. maybe you should beg your mom to go to eat Dim Sum. jeez. maybe you know everything. -o- lol yes! sushi! i hella love sushi! maybe i crave for it once in a while. x] hahaha i know. xD too hot to resist! you do?? hahaha, god try to impress them boys. i always dress normally. i don't care if i look ugly or not. it doesn't matter about the looks, maybe the personality does? why do you feel like a nerd?? geez. i know you are one but i bet you look pretty! (: prettier than me. >o> i don't know what you people think these days. its all about the hair. hahaha. my friends always check out guy with nice hair and then the face. i'm like my mom. i like looking at guys with nice smile. better than hair!! hahaha. soo true. guys with nice always come with a good looking body and face. *drool* but i only come for the smile! not hair! xP hahaha bonus?? i thought i was be like jackpot! haha. gosh, finals are next week. i think i'm going to die!!! nooo!!! >__< stupid finals! i hate them alot!! well post soon

Guest mizzochan

SDJLKGHFIO;GFDMKLSSAFJKLG

ZOMDDDD

she got kicked out!

...what is wrong with her mumm?!

she seriously needs a lesson...or maybe 100 lessons on parenting...she doesn't know how to be a mumm at all. and it's irritating me beyond belief.

haha i really want to slap her! hahaah jenny jenny jenny...you're making me violent! :o!

but i know yuhwan will be there for her riiiiiiiiiight?! he'll let her stay at his house!

and then he'll make her tell him about SungHwan...and what that biznatch of a sister, Meehlah and him did together to get Yekyung so upset.

and wow, what's wrong with Meehlah?! Why does she hate her OWN sister so much?! T-T

Makes me feel so horrid for Yekyung...the poor girl..

But yes, this chapter was love, even though it was super sad.

Thanks for the pms dear :]

Good luck and I can't wait til the next!

why is her sister so fcuked up?

God. i hate aerim & heejoo. they can still go die-___-.

Aww how cute woori's helping kyunghee ^^

wtf is sunghwan doing!? omg..

her life is like a drama, and right now it's kinda screwed.

Why does her mom hate her and favor meehlah? is there a reason to this?>__<

The person who wrecked her dad's place is probably heejoo or aerim. It's always them

Guest sorrowlove

goodddd chapter gosh meelah such a ..... if i have a sister like that i beat the hell out of her gosh. lol :) keep up a good work i like your story a lot,

Guest sweet; sarang

does yekyung like sunghwan?! O.o

goshie, you keeep on making me hate more and more of those sluts -_- LOL

when can they die? =) ehhee LOL jk

post soon

Did YeKyung like Sungwan in the past or something? O_O

And I hate MeehLah, HeeJoo, and AeRim so much now >:(

Post soon and thanks for the pm =)

err SAVES SPOT! WOOT YOU POSTED!

EDIT-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OMFG. *haha jenny you got me all worked up ;)*

oh hell fckin no. she did NOT just frame her. wtf why couldnt yekyung just burst and go beserk at her d@mn stupid mfckin mother T.T : :wacko:

aah i cant wait to read more ><! :tears:

thanks for the pm. post soon! :3

WOW i'm speechless. That mom's a hellokitty. She should die along with her slutty daughter(meehlah). I hate those two hellokitties. DIEEEEEE >;[

Guest miharu*

hello~

new reader here and enjoying your story a great deal~

i love the two kids! they are sooo adorable! and i like how yekyung tries hard to stay strong and to not be defeated by all the obstacles in her way, even if it does mean getting beat to a pulp and ending up in a hospital. it's also cute how yuhwan is slowly falling for her! ^^;;

post soon :)

Guest jaejoong<3

STUPID ___________ MEEHLAH AND yekyung's MOTHER!!!!!!!!!

Meehlah is just plain evil

and yekyung got kicked out of the house : (

I bet Suhwan is an ex boyfriend evil person too :x

The two kids are cute =D

thanks for the PM

Update soon <3

Guest Dreamss

WTF! HER SISTER!! HER BIOLOGIC SISTER DID THAT TO HER?!

WTHH!!! SHES CRAZY! A STOOPID richard simmons BIICH!

^ lols sry bout that -0-;..

POST SOON!! RAWRR GO DIEE MEELAH!

Archived