少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest kevcozha

On Yashimanman 2 Yoona confessed that there were many times that I thought my acting was awkward.

Also as we all know Yoona along with any other singer turned actor are always criticized.

But despite this Yoona said that she would continue to try her best in acting.

source

I just summarized the article so people get the gist of it.

I personally think Yoona's acting is great especially at the end of You Are My Destiny.

I also think she did great in Cinderella Man.

I mean seriously she was acting a character years older then her and her partner who is 14 years older then her is Kwon Sang Woo who's a freaking hallyu star. People don't understand that she is still a up and coming actor who not only acts but also sings and dance. The main problem I think is that she has such a baby face yet she's acting as characters in their mid twenties.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zane87

BTW, can't help notice that Yoona seem untouched during the interview segment. Yes, she is moved by her sister tears and thankful for the present of Seohyun mom but I feel like there's a distance. Maybe since she never have it so she don't miss it.

That's just my opinion and me over analyzed the situation, maybe Yoona just can hold her tears good.

That jus shows how good she can hides herself.... and it seems that she did it well so that she won't be bothered by questions regarding this issue and I believe that's wat she hopes for until she's willing to talk about it herself like Fany....

Lolz it's such a drastic change in emotions from watching SGB to Chocolate..... ><

Guest homegirl131

SNSD made my day today! Wow Yoona really amazed me at SGB today! I never knew she was this smart! She also sounded amazing in the Gee Jazz version~

Can't wait for YSMM2!

^

Yoona so SMART hahahaha

i'm so amazed by how her brain work lol

^

Thanks for the reply.

I already looked at ssf,but I didn't find this entry in the translation thread.

Yeah,I heard about that. Apparently the day of Taeyeons entry was when Junsu got hurt. Fangirl brain working xD

But the entry is really beautiful and shows an emotional side of Taeyeon because she is usually strong and collected.

Her entrys are often somewhat personal and intimate and its nice to see that she lets her fans a little into her world/thoughts.

yah eventho she doesnt show her emotion

but it's all written on her diary, last time when she said "finally i lost someone important" something like that i forgot

it's another coincidence lol XD well the story behind it

actually he got hurt like a day or 2 days before the concert which is on 4th, but IF im not wrong he went back to korea befoer the concert for treatment

she also said this

To tell you the truth, I have more things in mind than you. Compared to mine, you've just got a scratch. .....

this shown that taeyeon really kept all her problem inside >.<

can you post link to ssf page?

i didn't find it too....i wanna read more translated chinchin diary

thanks^^

oh here

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?show...st&p=992633

but that's only the translation from that day lol not the whole chinchin diary

if you want other translation you can find it at "Translated Goddies"

Guest shadydoll

[08.16.09] Yoona - "There's times When Even I think my Acting is Awkward"

2q3psf8.jpg

SNSD's Yoona shared her honest thoughts about her acting.

On the coming 17th's broadcast on SBS's Yashimmanman 2", after receiving a question about her acting, she confessed "Even when I look at it, there's many times when it's awkward".

In the recording, Yoona objectively gave her opinion on her acting skills and talked about situations that gave no option but to reveal her insufficiencies in acting.

Yoona also gave her desire to work harder in her acting in the future, sharing that "There are many times that I was hurt because of prejudices about singers who decide to become actors," showing the hurt she felt during that time.

This episode of Yashimmanman 2 has SNSD's Yoona, Sooyoung, Yuri and Sunny along with Kim Jaedong.

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

Translations: boxclub @ soshified.com/forums

chocolate show was amazing... i was spazzing when i saw yoona sing... YOONA SING!!! =).... love the interview and the mini dance the girls did....aww i got teary when seohyun mom was reveal .. the girls was crying.. but then after Tiffany started talking about her mom and seeing hyoyeon reaction to it.. i started crying... i didnt noe i can cry like this.. T-T ... Tiffany is a very strong girl...the dance they did was awesome!!! love the last dance with the hand clapping it was wow wow... ^^.... i got to say this chocolate episode is my favorite... now that their genie promotion has ended hope they can get the proper rest they need b4 their 2nd album comeback.. yet it will be another sleepless night for me to wait for it =P...

I love all 9 gals but ofcourse i have my favorites

Tiffany was my 1st fave soshi member, and i have to admit i'm being such a bad fan coz after the whole incident that happened (which most related to her) it makes her went down from top of my fave list >.<

it's not bout what she said coz she's just human and made mistakes (eventho most being exaggerated&false -_-) but bout all things happened just related to her >.<;

BUT after that i see many changes in her, and there were times that makes me so sad seeing her not so talkative anymore and holding back more, along the way i watched how she grown up and become more mature and stronger, she really tried to fix all and she did but i'm happy she still the same person, happy cheerful love to smile and more mature ^^

then when i didnt see her on soshi perf on MuBank couple of days ago, that's how much i realized i missed her lol

i think i can say how much i love her more now and she's back to my top 3 fave rofl XD

my love for her even more growing after chocolate lol XD i love what she said bout her mom and her 8 sisters

but I Love the whole 9 gals the same ♥

Guest pink_meets_purple

woah after such a long time im posting again... hahaah can't resist what happened during chocolate...

... MAKNAE ON THE PIANO was good... i know she can do better than what she did but it was good.... transition from adagio cantabile to jazz gee was really good as well... sunny was good in harmonizing... jeti were good as well though i think tiffany almost didn't reach her high note... and of course, yoona, the dancer is singing with the singers and she did really good... her harmonizing with sunny was on par and her no no no was strong. gee rock ver was good for me as well, the energy was their and you could hear their voices. at one point yuri and was that sunny went to the back side right of the stage and interacted with the people. hehehe genie perf was really good.... a very nice perf to be shown as a last performance....

... THE INTERVIEW. honestly it made me cry... though i don't understand korean, but as an audience you can feel their emotions. all of them were really trying to hold back their tears, trying to be strong, but in the end just gave in to their feelings and burst out... for sure they do miss their families... kudos to the girls for always giving a strong front and taeyeon i guess she was trying to lift up the mood after crying.

.. THE FINAL PERFORMANCE... womanizer - in this performance taeyeon was the one who catches my eye..hehehe though i think they lip sing and didn't sing live it was good, they did well.

..the ending pose was really good... sooyoung's legs and taeyeon holding maknae's leg and tiffany's pose, hehe i thinks she's used to it already coz in most of their recent performances she's the one on the floor during the ending pose..heheh

hollaback girl-- all of them did good, a couple of misses but the perf was a ----- they sang live def. they were even out of breathe at some point in the performance but the dance made up for it..heheheh yoonyul and sunsica... yuri got my attention on this one... she really is the second best dancer in the group..-- speechless--

hyoyeon solo--- more speechless---

laarbasses--- super super good!!!! their steps were repetitive but they executed them very well... once again they have shown a synchronized fast dance, it's been a while..heheh

... CONCLUSION... Chocolate was the bomb... interview + performances were really good and proved that snsd is THE girl group.... i cried, i laugh, and was at awe at what i witness from them on the show... keep up the good work girls.. rest well and be waiting for your comeback....

** sorry for the long post and thanks for reading.. :D

trivia: how many times did i use the word good? :P

sone! luv you guys!!!!

090815 Star Golden Bell - Sica vs Kara [eng sub]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8wwzBQxedo

cr; Greenbox0

Ooh thanks for the link to the subbed version! I can't wait to watch the whole subbed SGB. Are Gyuri and Jessica friends or do they not like each other? Or are they both completely joking? I remember a similar situation on SGB with Sooyoung and Sunye, who I don't think got along in hs? Poor Sica.. always being put in such awkward situations. The hosts are always asking her about whether she thinks other celebs are prettier or more talented (like on Starking with Uee :P).

*GASP*, I didn't know they finished Genie promotions already?? I thought it would continue for at least another month! What are they going to be doing now? Solo activities and preparing for the next single/minialbum/album?

Guest Senorita_

Chocolate was awesome! The girls performances were really good! They just rock the whole stage. And Tiff talking about her mum just breaks my heart, and the girls just holding their tears back. Can't wait for the subs.

Guest shadydoll

LMFAO. I was streaming links to inkigayo and I forgot

that the girls aren't even performing anymore :tears:-_-

no point in watching :(

when Is Hello Baby on again? does it air mondays or wednesdays? :huh::blink:

Guest KhimJJee

[08.15.09] SNSD Completes 50-Day 'Tell Me Your Wish' Promotion with Last Farewell Performance

2009081517464710011.jpg

SNSD concluded their promotions for 'Tell Me Your Wish' on August 15th, 2009.

The last stage of SNSD's 'Tell Me Your Wish' was held on MBC 'Show! Music Core,' which broadcasted on the 15th.

On this day, SNSD received an exuberant cheer as they appeared from the audience area. The surprised audience cheered on as the members of SNSD confidently walked up on stage and performed a remix version of 'Tell Me Your Wish.'

After 50 days of 'Tell Me Your Wish' promotion since their comeback stage at MBC 'Show! Music Core' in the 27th of June, the nine-person female group SNSD (Yoona, Jessica, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyeon) concluded their 'Tell Me Your Wish' promotion in the midst of extreme popularity. SNSD won the hearts of male fans through their famous 'Hacky-sack' dance with their smooth leg line and refreshing marine look.

Current MC's of 'Show! Music Core' Tiffany and Yuri commented, "Although we are sad to conclude the 'Tell Me Your Wish' promotion, we will continue to MC for MBC 'Show! Music Core.'"

Source: newsen

Translation: Glucose@soshified.com/forums

Guest fallen*angel

The Actor Cha Tae Hyun best known from My Sassy Girl.. .

likes Jessica! =D

Shes his ideal woman ._______. now hes going too far. lol back off x]

1586x04.jpg

KJE Chocolate Translations

by loving_D @ Jessica pic thread

KJE: What type of guy do you like?

Sica: Daniel Henney...(<--Wow, I wonder if she will ever get over him :sweatingbullets:)

KJE: Jessica, how about Cha Tae Hyun?

Sica: What?

KJE: Cha Tae Hyun...

Sooyoung: Cha Tae Hyun says that he likes Sica a lot

Sica: Thank you!

SY: Whenever we come out with a new album, I call him and he's like 'Oh yeah Sooyoung, work hard. Do well.' and then I say 'Oh thank you, oppa' and he says 'Not you, I mean Jessica'

KJE (to Sica): Cha Tae Hyun says that you're his ideal woman.

Sica: Cha Tae Hyun oppa is good too...^^

Guest My Sweet September

Oh I LOVED Chocolate! It was so worth the wait!

I started with the interview, cause I wanted to end on a more uplifting note heh. The interviews were so touching, even though I only could understand the subbed Fany part, I could get the gist of what was happening cause I read about it before hand...Fany, you're such a wonderfully strong girl! The support the other members showed her, and SeoHyun's mother too...it was a great thing to see. Everyone was touched, not a dry eye in the room in seems!

Now for the performances...

Womanizer - Oh my God this was one hot performance! Gotta admit my eyes were glued to SooYoung during this...she was sizzling! But everyone else was great too! Taeyeon, I love your dorky self, but you can bust out your sexy side anytime! Seohyun, always knew behind a shy and angelic demeanor was a sexy vixen ;) Fany, I loved her singing, her dancing was great too!

Hollaback Girl - I hate this song but it's not so bad when SNSD sing it, haha, especially Sica! Her "this ah is bananas." was...well....very hot. And the chest popping by Sica and Sunny! IO felt so bad for the boys because my own eyes were melting from the heat radiating off those two. Yuri and Yoona danced so well to this! Their necklaces made a lot of noise though haha =D

HyoYeon Dance - WOW. She's so awesome, I wish we could see more of this from her. SNSD doesn't really have the songs tghat suit this style of dancing, more street/urban/hip hop or whatever (obviously I am no dancer!) but....maybe in the future we will get to see her showcasing her talents! I would love to see more!

Group Dance - I loved it when SooYoung and Yuri joined Hyoyeon, but when the whole group joined the choreography was not as good. Still a great performance, its always amazing to see how in sync they are!

Seohyun piano - the song didn't seem too challenging, and I am sure she is capable of harder pieces, but she performed great and looked like an absolute angel doing so!

Gee Jazz - I loved it! Some parts sounded awkward to me but I think that is cause...some voices didn't suit the jazz style. Sunny REALLY stood out in this performance!!! I want to hear this girl sing more! Her lines in Genie dont do her voice any justice!

Rock Jazz - this was so fun and cute! I loved how Sunny started the song off, I wish more of the member would have sang in a more rocker edge. I think Sunny completely owned the two Gee's though, I was really impressed by her today!

Genie - Great as always haha. The part where they took off their jackets (was this the end of the group dance? I think I watched out of order) was so effin hot =D

Seohyun piano - the song didn't seem too challenging, and I am sure she is capable of harder pieces, but she performed great and looked like an absolute angel doing so!

have you ever watch this?

So Nyuh Shi Dae - SeoHyun Play Piano Cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iikUw7tPFIo

i actually hoping they will give maknae this kinda piece but not T_T

anyway i read the translation of the interview

when they're being asked who messes the choreo

they said everyone knows it's Fany but this time they pointed to Sunny and Yuri ROFL

SY said Yuri just do whatever and make mistakes coz she's so confident or something like that hahahaha XD

(i think coz she's so confident so ppl wouldnt notice it anyway XD)

then yuri said she just following sunny lol XD so if yul make mistake coz sunny doing it wrong ROFL XD

bout FC one sooyoung mentioned 2PM as 2 O'Clock in the afternoon ppl LOL XD XD

sigh it's not allowed to post it at other forums so i just give the points from the translation

thanks to itsmiina @H!O

Guest Kiss Me

have you ever watch this?

So Nyuh Shi Dae - SeoHyun Play Piano Cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iikUw7tPFIo

i actually hoping they will give maknae this kinda piece but not T_T

anyway i read the translation of the interview

when they're being asked who messes the choreo

they said everyone knows it's Fany but this time they pointed to Sunny and Yuri ROFL

SY said Yuri just do whatever and make mistakes coz she's so confident or something like that hahahaha XD

(i think coz she's so confident so ppl wouldnt notice it anyway XD)

then yuri said she just following sunny lol XD so if yul make mistake coz sunny doing it wrong ROFL XD

bout FC one sooyoung mentioned 2PM as 2 O'Clock in the afternoon ppl LOL XD XD

sigh it's not allowed to post it at other forums so i just give the points from the translation

thanks to itsmiina @H!O

The translations are a bit off. Its not cause Yuri is confident that she makes mistakes. Sooyoung basically said that Yuri makes a lot of mistakes, but you can't tell because of her expressions. Her expressions (her confident look, I guess) makes it seem like she's not making a mistake even though she is. If you notice most of her ddil moments, you always see a big smile on her face and she covers it up so well because of her expressions. I think that's what Sooyoung basically meant.

The translations are a bit off. Its not cause Yuri is confident that she makes mistakes. Sooyoung basically said that Yuri makes a lot of mistakes, but you can't tell because of her expressions. Her expressions (her confident look, I guess) makes it seem like she's not making a mistake even though she is. If you notice most of her ddil moments, you always see a big smile on her face and she covers it up so well because of her expressions. I think that's what Sooyoung basically meant.

ah yes that's it lol XD i just read it once @_@ lol kinda forgot the exact translation >.<

lol but the pointed at sunny one so funny rofl XD these 2 LOL

anyway anyone notice this!!!

2rxz3ab.jpg

^

WHOA TAEYEON XD XD XD THAT'S HOOOOTTTTT!!!!!! Maknae lol she still look innocent even when the leader touching her ROFL

and AGREED with Fany said "Taeyeon just love everything bout us" LOL

Archived