少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG today performance was the BEST!!! I love the stage (doll house!!) and the camera times for each girl are fair. I love how the girls walked out from the audience and then go on to stage!! plus, the performance of Etude at the water park was fun!! Sunny splashed water on Tiffany instead of doing her ending post and started the whole water fight HAHAHA

waoo!!! I really want to see right now... does anyone have the caps?? plz sharing it here...

i hope somoene will post up the performance soon...

T.T its their last perf at music program..so sad.... im going to enjoy this last perf!

Guest Lishathestain

watching SGB now.

darn. Maknae & Sica need to talk more -_-

Sica looked pretty bored too in the beginning rofl

so all 2pm except Wooyoung, who chose Sooyoung, picked Yoona as their fave.

2AM's Changmin got nosebleed from the kicking move of ITNW xDD

YESSS ONE YEAR LATER ROFL. SICA JUST STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF IT XDD

lol Sica talked about how she laughed along when Taec made a mistake on his perf (where his glasses stuck on his hair)

hell yeahsss the girls got all the questions from Level with Me right :D :D :D

i think Sica's laughing @ Chansung cuz he got his answer wrong at first but rofl she can't stop laughing.

that was pretty loud too <33 cute. loved her random english too!

HAHHAAH everyone's picking on Sica xDDD

090815 SNSD 'Tell Me Your Wish(Genie)' (Show Music Core)[Girls' Generation]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzSiNyiQHdo

Cr: Prot0980

WAW~ i love this performace.. beyond what I expected...

i love how the girls were walking through the audiences.. fanservice FTW...

wearing the Blue outfit,one of the best...

this is their last perf, yet one of the BEST!!!!

SNSD JJANG!!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE IT!

pink balloons are everywhere!

kevcozha lol ur gif with jess n the cucumbers is soooo funny!

love tae tae's chin chin hair!

music core was great today with yuri and hyo doing the dance! wooo!! always love to see hyo dancing smth different!

btw can anyone post up the fanchants for genie? i've been listening for weeks but i cant figure out what they're saying! doesnt matter if its even korean, someone pls post! thx!!

Guest Bamboo

kevcozha lol ur gif with jess n the cucumbers is soooo funny!

love tae tae's chin chin hair!

music core was great today with yuri and hyo doing the dance! wooo!! always love to see hyo dancing smth different!

btw can anyone post up the fanchants for genie? i've been listening for weeks but i cant figure out what they're saying! doesnt matter if its even korean, someone pls post! thx!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Yh7wgr860

I was wondering what they were after that performance, too, so I looked it up.

090815 SNSD Tiffany&Yuri MC Cut (Show Music Core)[Girls' Generation]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXGQ79iNcus

Cr: Prot0980

Our Soshi MCs look so gorgeous in those pink and yellow dress... Shabang Shabang!!!

Today, Soshi at Music Core was jjang in terms of everything: outfit, energy, audiences, stages.... We'll wait for your comeback <3.

Guest teaforme

i watched the streamlink to SGB too.. wish the PD aired or asked shinee members which member voted for yoona Lols

sica and SY were asked a lot of questions... there's a battle of the 3 MCs...quite funny... and unexpected Lols

can't wait till the full show is available to watch, definitely a most keepsake :o

Guest Senorita_

Music Core was the best! Genie was great, Sone's were cheering so loud and all the pink balloons look amazing =D The dance break of HyoYul was awesome not to mention ;) I'm going to miss them, but I also can't wait for them to come back better than before.

Guest My Sweet September

Duude I just got done watching the Etude and Genie last performance....

I don't know why but I started tearing up at Fany's "DJ...put it back on!" part.

I'm such a cry baby ;-( But...It feels like only yesterday I became a fan of SNSD (it was the beginning of July 09 so only a bit longer than yesterday ;)) and it's already goodbye time. Well, goodbye from music shows. Still, it made me so sad! I love watching them perform, it makes my long day at work a little bit better, cause I go home and watch their new performances and am excited and energetic again...haha.

Guess I'll have plenty of time to catch up on everything I missed! I just finished watching girls go to school, but there is still a lot of videos I have to watch! It's a project I love doing though <3

I think today's performances were my favorite of both Genie and Etude! In Etude they were so cute and playful, their smiles were so so bright! The venue was pretty awesome too! And Genie, yeah the entrance was so cool! I loved seeing all the SONES! There were so many! And watching the girls fall into formation once on stage was pretty amazing to see. They didn't miss a damn beat O.O AND the cameraman was great!

I was tired and now I just want to watch more SNSD things....haha...

Oh I think this is my first post in this thread! Hello everyone! I've been a member at soshified and have posted there (username is Joon) but I've only lurked here...haha. I promise to be more active!

Guest HyperionZ

yay that etude and tell me your wish was performed. but noooo, its their goodbye stage D:

but the fantastic dance break btwn hyoyeon&yuri happened again! &&before hyoyeon did her dance, i think someone went "hyoyeon~" quite cute. i loved hyoyeon's hair today!

the girls clothes looked awesome and sleek in their dark blue uniform. kyaaa, why goodbye already!

first time posting in this thread, been a kpop fan for awhile alr, and known snsd for quite some time already, but recently the girls grew on me a lot. is there any must watch vids of these girls? :)

For must watch shows, go to http://www.youtube.com/user/ssfsubs, they have a guide to SNSD playlist that covers the shows that need to be watched.

Guest Bekkychan

Is there not yet a link of star golden bell on youtube?

Can't wait to see it.

I loved today's etude and genie stage. The sound was good and everybody was there. :)

But sad though it's their goodbye stage. T_T

2qbeo00.jpg

Haha Sunny splashing water at Tiffany

Guest Lishathestain

^lol yep Sarah it was Sunny & Sica :D

aww Seohyun got the final question wrong. but it's ok :D

that was actually pretty fun towards the end where everyone get to talk rofl.

at first i was a bit upset since snsd talked so little but omggg during the 2 games, all of them were hilars!

^lol yep Sarah it was Sunny & Sica :D

aww Seohyun got the final question wrong. but it's ok :D

that was actually pretty fun towards the end where everyone get to talk rofl.

at first i was a bit upset since snsd talked so little but omggg during the 2 games, all of them were hilars!

Too bad they didn't show their faces. Cause I :wub: Sunsica.

Aww Seohyun still did really well for going to the finals.

Can't wait for SGB! ^o^

Archived