少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest baboshi
^

LOL i see taek and sunny lol XD

he's walking right beside her and sunny like looking up at him they facing each other idk after that he's like jumping round XD

i honestly didn't notice that until now x]

he's such a flirt lol jkk.

taeksun<3

LMAO @ Ddil Sunny, I guess Tiffany's old ddil virus keeps on spreading. The mistake ... is quite cute, I must say. I really hope the girls can get some rest, although it's not even going to be a proper hiatus I suspect because the girls will still need to perform and all that other stuffq

lol blooper<3

ddil sunny is uberr cute.

[+MP4] 0908014 Girls' Generation (SNSD) - Boyfriend & Genie On Music Stage

caps.

2ujk2ef.jpg

2mbrza.jpg

6fp0k8.jpg

16hvrxl.jpg

2pte812.jpg

<_< the cameraman that was in charge during the dance break...

made me dizzy.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^

Tiffany went back to LA few days ago for her grandfather's funeral

but now i think she come back to Korea.... correct me if i m wrong =v=

wow i thoung she sick now i know the ture haha

wow hope that she comeback korean already

because now SONE miss her alot also worry about her

thank you

Guest shadydoll

090814 SNSD Jessica&Seohyun Cut (Music Bank)[Girls' Generation]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIB43YneSGc

090814 SNSD BOYFRIEND (Music Bank)[Girls' Generation]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y2TU8D2dUU

Cr: Prot0980

Totally thought Jessica & Seohyun were gonna be announced as Mc's for music bank :P:D

too bad :tears:

anyways the pics of seohyun and jessica together are gorgeous :w00t:

Guest Platinum

lol, i think Arirang TV in LA is a bit late... but on the episode of POPS in Seoul airing right now... the girls debuted @ #1.

Guest Imedwardb

HB.jpg

Hey me and my friend were just experimenting and decided to start subbing this is our first subbed video together using aegissubs : Visit our sites imedwardb.wordpress.com or yubseyo.wordpress.com and

Keep posted because we plan on subbing more main stream video such as the next Star Golden Bell featuring SNSD, 2PM, Shinee, and Kara

Just go to out sites and Download some subbed videos or just performances: Please request videos and leave comments:

Download at: Both have Hello Baby Yubseyo has more

Imedwardb.wordpress.com

Yubseyo.wordpress.com

Guest fallen*angel

^

thanks for subbing episode 7! =D

very kinddd lol

Hello Baby Ep.8 Fanart

Sooyoung, Yoona, Sica, Fany

2i6yyqx.jpg

2eehmpk.jpg

more fanarts!

Jessica

1250273160_jess_1.jpg

1250273160_jess_2.jpg

1250273160_jess_3.jpg

cr; sosiz

Guest shadydoll

Hey me and my friend were just experimenting and decided to start subbing this is our first subbed video together using aegissubs : Visit our sites imedwardb.wordpress.com or yubseyo.wordpress.com and

Keep posted because we plan on subbing more main stream video such as the next Star Golden Bell featuring SNSD, 2PM, Shinee, and Kara

wow thanks for subbing n sharing us the link! :w00t:

so awesome :D

cant wait for star golden bell

Guest Chalk-Bandits

The "Boyfriend" special stage was amazing! Umm...but 1:05 seconds? Are you kidding me? I love 2PM, but wouldn't the time have been better spent on letting SNSD do a full version of "Boyfriend"? :ph34r:

"Genie" - WoW...the camera is &^*(&(*&(. I couldn't even see what was going on during Yuri and Hyoyeon's dance break! It wasn't the same without Tiffany there. :(

Person below me: Please don't quote pictures!

Guest azngerl07
HB.jpg

Just go to out sites and Download some subbed videos or just performances: Please request videos and leave comments:

Download at:

Imedwardb.wordpress.com(Hello Baby Ep 7)

Yubseyo.wordpress.com (Pretty much new performances and everything else I have :P)

yay! thanks

^

thanks for sharing that

keep up the good work guys ^^

anyway tonight is Chocolate and SGB no?

[fancam] 090814 Music Bank - Sooyoung (SNSD) & Junho (2PM) (is he asking her phone number?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myysk6pyrWg

c.nargous

HAHAHAHA SMOOTH LOL XD XD XD

9PM it is ROFL

HAHAHA he's like tap sooyoung when they're bout to go to backstage XD XD XD and pull out his phone and they both looking at the phone rofl XD OOOOHHHHHHH hehehehhe

seems pretty close *wink wink*

Guest Imedwardb
^

thanks for sharing that

keep up the good work guys ^^

anyway tonight is Chocolate and SGB no?

Tommorow and after tommorow

Guest hiphopatihopxx

really late but i shall still comment

the performance today was soo weird without tiffany and espeically since it was their goodbye stage but i know she really shouldn't have been there b/c of the funeral.

boyfriend. hmm idk i was excited for the stage but it just left me feeling kind of uhhh. i felt bad for sunny bunny when she messed up her choregraphy but i would never be able to do all this so i give the girls a lot of credit.

it was kind of nice in Genie to hear other girls doing Tiffany's parts. ahh the camerman was all over the place during the dance solo. it was hard to focus on the yuri and hyo dancing. the fireworks sometimes seemed to go over the music but i bet if you were there that it would have been really cool with the fireworks.

i am excited for music core today! we get to see etude again

and chocolate is today too. i have been looking forward to that for a long time

Guest Econxp

im pretty sure the air date for chocolate is later tonight/early tomorrow dependin where u are. my sources say it airs aug 16. 00:20am so around 12:20 am?...so which one is right?

topped a page: will share my fav pic of sica <3

e008980948350b84d1290nm.jpg

Guest HyperionZ

Chocolate should on like 13 hours from now. Its supposed to be a midnite show, so the date is kinda iffy to say sometimes. So technically, there should be Music Core, then switch to KBS Star Golden Bell, go to sleep for 4-5 hours, and wake up for SBS Chocolate show. That's my plan.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/Azndevilpok/HB.jpg

Download at: Both have Hello Baby Yubseyo has more

Imedwardb.wordpress.com

Yubseyo.wordpress.com

thank you so much for subbing it.... jjangjjangjjang...

HB is hard to sub,eh?? because they are talking too much... so there's so much work to do~~

btw, saturday is today!!!! mucore is today.. YAY!

Guest zane87

I think Chocolate is going to air in the midnight of 16th in Korea, which is after 12am, so theorectically it is 16th instead of 15th.....

Archived