Guest zahieyjunki

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

090814 SNSD 'Tell Me Your Wish(Genie)' (Music Bank)[Girls' Generation]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_6huMy-HZI

Cr: Prot0980

The camera was so wrong when it was HyoYul's dance break :(. Sica was extremely attractive during "DJ, Put it back on" yet she said it too softly... Cannot blame her because this was her 1st time doing this part and her voice is always so soft like that.

Guest litt0piggy

Yea today's mubank stage was good, but sunny's fan might feel worry with the amount of fireworks being used. The fanchants were VERY loud, I love it hehe... But somehow not the best to me, I guess its cuz fany is not there and I was busy worrying about sunny... (both my favorites) lol, but I'm sure other girls' fans must feel happy...

Guest kimiga89

feel so sad today is the goodbye stage for the 2nd mini album.. how come it so fast end the promotion? the album come out for jus onli 1 month n 3 week.. anyway the boyfriend n genie perf was awesome..^^ cant wait for their comeback..

Guest crazyfrog

090814 SNSD BOYFRIEND (Music Bank)[Girls' Generation]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y2TU8D2dUU

that was wayyyy too short!! but i guess its better than nothing... -_-

090814 SNSD 'Tell Me Your Wish(Genie)' (Music Bank)[Girls' Generation]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_6huMy-HZI

The camera was so wrong when it was HyoYul's dance break :(. Sica was extremely attractive during "DJ, Put it back on" yet she said it too softly... Cannot blame her because this was her 1st time doing this part and her voice is always so soft like that.

guh i agree, that camera shot during the dance break was terrible! couldn't see most of the actual dancing. But Yuri was so damn fierce at the end. <333 and it's cool how they had fireworks. and i'm kinda glad its the end of their promotions. as much as i'll miss the girls, i can hear their tiredness in that performance. especially taeyeon. poor girl sounds like she just wants to have a lie down.

Guest Mellerz

2ekpvrm.gif

This was so cute.

The dance to 'Boyfriend' was kinda funky. LOL, I don't know if I like it or not.

It reminded me of 'Genie' dance somehow.. Or maybe that was cuz of the outfits, lol.

And yeah, Cameraman made me dizzy at dance part.

Guest shadow_zien

'Boyfriend' was too short :(

can't really hear Taeyeon during Tiffany's part except towards 'biggest fan' lol~ is it just me?

it wouldn't be the same without all 9 girls on stage T_T

The background music was way too loud and the fireworks made it worse. I really didn't enjoy their performances as much as I normally do. They looked and sounded extremely tired and then the cameraman messed up the best part. I wish I could hear the interview with BEG. I heard it was really hillarious

^

LOL i see taek and sunny lol XD

he's walking right beside her and sunny like looking up at him they facing each other idk after that he's like jumping round XD

MUBANK ENDING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INGP1nckS9A...re=channel_page

c. prot0980

hahaha around 0:06 i think nicole kissed seohyun ROFL XD

SoKa def get closer than ever now and i can see 2ne1 no longer awkward with the other girlgroups esp kara and soshi

i think the whole Special Vids they made before get them all closer somehow

Guest kashmier

i notice taeyeon always wear a ring on her left ring finger. :huh:

does she have a boyfriend?

wearing a ring on the ring finger would mean she is already taken.

in korea, it is known that when a girl do that, she got a bf.

who is taeyeon's bf? ^_^

Guest silis7noy2

taedev.jpg

Taengoo's diary today

"The 2nd mini promotion is finally over. With the last stage on Mucore tomorrow, there won't be many Genie stages anymore. While preparing the album we had many expectations and nervous moments but now that everything is wrapping up, it feels fulfilling yet wanting.

But it's good that we can recharge and get ready again. We can bring new music and show our growth to people who are waiting for us SNSD.

It is exciting to be preparing for new things. With new activities I am going to find my rhythm again and concentrate on radio too ^^"

Taengoo said the dorm has only 2 bathrooms and girls are still having trouble in the morning, uhh I thought the new dorm would have more...

IMG_9523.jpg

IMG_9527.jpg

zzz-2.jpg

zzzz-1.jpg

zzzzz.jpg

Guest Senorita_

Boyfriend was really short, I wish they performed it longer. Genie was great - but MuBank ruined HyoYul's dance break <.< Anyways, it was a good way to end their promotions =) The girls deserve alot of rest.

Guest Qrizta

Ok I need to clean my mind here. Thx to AKP, my mood is a bit down. They need pest control over there.

^

^

LOL Still 2 bathrooms....Poor girls.

Can SM give them bigger dorms with more bathrooms?

At least give one for maknae. ROFL She takes the longest time in bathroom. ^^

Btw, i really like their perf today.

Although Boyfriend is a bit messy n the cameraman made me dizzy during the Genie dance break.

Taengoo's diary today

"The 2nd mini promotion is finally over. With the last stage on Mucore tomorrow, there won't be many Genie stages anymore. While preparing the album we had many expectations and nervous moments but now that everything is wrapping up, it feels fulfilling yet wanting.

But it's good that we can recharge and get ready again. We can bring new music and show our growth to people who are waiting for us SNSD.

It is exciting to be preparing for new things. With new activities I am going to find my rhythm again and concentrate on radio too ^^"

Taengoo said the dorm has only 2 bathrooms and girls are still having trouble in the morning, uhh I thought the new dorm would have more...

yes,, it IS finally over... but, its to short.. i want to see more Genie performances...

on the other hand.. it means that the girls will have more proper rest..

YAY~~ i hope they can recharge some energy..

soshi jjang!!!

Archived