New Pics Of Kelly Clarkson...wow

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest puchaa

these has to be photoshop right? I haven't seen her in awhile but these pictures seems fake....if not then what happend? her songs are good though

Guest catheezy

we know it doesn't matter but still. it's unbelievable thinking about how slim her body was just a few years ago.

Guest toomuchsmiling

noo!!!! What HAPPENED?? well now that she's rich she should go to a gym.

At least she can afford it. she used to look so good. :(

YOU CAN LOSE IT KELLY! Yes, you can!! =D

Guest <3*gabbss.;

wooww. this made me google her. there's a lot of articles about it but i still can't seen to believe it. =/

Guest Bissu

Is she .. pregnant?

Cause i read a lot of articles hinting towards the possibility.

If not. Then Kelly needs to lose weight, for her health.

Guest pinkylily.

holy shiet. is that really her? o______o. hasn't her newest album come out not to long ago? she looked pretty fit on the cover, where did she gain all the weight in such a fast amount of time?!

I think it has a lot to do with angles! Remember Tyra's dodge beach pic? Well, I do (NOT because I stalk tabloids, but because I was watching some talk show ahahha ;))

Plus, I have to agree: my body looks flattering in some shots, but not in others. I look especially horrific when they take pictures of me from a low angle and i'm wearing right jeans. My thighs are like... weird and bulgy. D;;;

Guest chubbygirl1

I think it has a lot to do with angles! Remember Tyra's dodge beach pic? Well, I do (NOT because I stalk tabloids, but because I was watching some talk show ahahha wink.gif)

That is no way due to bad angle shot. Heck, just look at her tummy, legs, or amrs. Incredible big. :o

anyways. i am shock, i always see her a thick kind of girl. But dang she really went overboard

with all that hamburger and fries.lol

ughhggh, shudder!!!!~!

but yeah i agree with all you guys... the girl need to loose wieght, how she going to held concerts and stff.

she'd b tired walking just one round.. hehe

Guest PunchNine

YEAH! FAT POWER! Proud to be FAT!!

She's my new idol.

But dang, what th hell is she wearing?

Guest leelee.

Whoa, I thought I clicked the wrong thread when I saw the first picture but man, what happened? Is this photoshopped or something, 'cos I don't think she'd ever let herself go this much. She didn't look like this in the new music video though . . .

She must of been plenty stressed out if these pictures are real. My weight tends to fluctuate a lot when I'm really stressed out.

Guest leestar-

uhh, she performed on rove a day or two ago?

click.

she looks WAY better than those photos claim

:mellow:

still has a bit of wieght.

but its not that bad ...

Archived