Guest xmonicker

Guest paradoxurus

Hyomin's twitter update [24122011]

479428599.th.jpg

479428530.th.jpg

[TRANS] @b89530: Bowl cut...

Hyomin's twitter update [25122011]

480168727.th.jpg

[TRANS] @b89530: An enjoyable midnight snack time~ Spending this Christmas in the practice room again^^ Merry Christmas everyone~~

CR: diademtweets

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest paradoxurus

[GIFS] T-ara's Pretty Boys EP01 [17122011]

29280.gif

[GIFS] T-ara's Pretty Boys EP02 [24122011]

29286.gif29282.gif29284.gif29288.gif29290.gif29292.gif29294.gif29296.gif29298.gif

29300.gif

29302.gif

CR: ifancyparadise +venusha + kyuls + lelejiayi

Guest paradoxurus

Our Youth Roly Poly The Musical Official Photo

tumblrlwtcpoh4u51qlvs5w.th.jpg

Hyomin's twitter update [27122011]

482402299.th.jpg

[TRANS] @b89530:The three members whose hair keeps getting shorter unwillingly. Hehe~ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest paradoxurus

Yoo Chun (JYJ), Gi Kwang (B2ST), Seo Hyun Jin, and Hyomin (T-ara) win Best New Actor and Best New Actress

tumblrlx1ahvgqir1qfuhrd.jpg

Yoo Chun (JYJ), Gi Kwang (B2ST), Seo Hyun Jin, and Hyomin (T-ara) won Best New Actor and Best New Actress.

On December 30, Yoo Chun, Gi Kwant, Seo, and Hyomin won Best New Actor and Best New Actress for their miniseries at the 2011 MBC Drama Awards.

Yoo Chun, who played the role of Song Yoo Hyun in Miss Ripley, said, “Thank you. I know how valuable this award is for a new actor. I think this is especially more valuable to me. I’ll always do my best.”

Gi Kwang, who won the Best New Actor for My Princess, said, “I’m just so honored to be here. I want to say thank you to my parents and my boss. I also want to say thank you to the director and all crew members who made My Princess so interesting.”

Seo, who was loved a lot by the audience by playing the role of Dal Yi in The City of Violence, said, “I’m bewildered at having won this award. I want to say thank you to the director for casting me in spite of a lot of opposition. Because I’ve been struggling for a long time, my parents have been worried a lot about me. But now I think they don’t have to anymore. I think many people have taken their own lives this year. I hope we can all share love so that this doesn’t happen anymore next year.

Hyomin, who debuted as an actress through Gyebaek, said between her tears, “Many experienced actors who worked with me have taught me many things. I really appreciate that you gave me a good opportunity although I’m not that talented. I’ll take this as encouragement so that I feel pressured and do my best.”

Source: Xportsnews

(Source: en.korea.com)

Hyomin receives Newcomer Award, “Couldn’t even talk crying like a fool”

T-ara member Hyomin could not hide how happy she was for receiving the Newcomer Award.

Hyomin tweeted on December 31st, “I received MBC Drama Daesang Newcomver Award. But crying like a fool, I couldn’t even talk really. What do I do…At least this way, I think those of you who have cheered on‘Gaeback’ and Cho Young. I am really really happy to wrap up this year happily.”

Hyomin received the ‘Female Newcomer Award’ in the miniseries category for ‘Gaebaek’ at the ’2011 MBC Drama Daesang’ on December 30th.

Just after receiving the award, Hyomin said, “Jo Jae Hyun sunbaenim, Lee Seo Jin sunbaenim, Ji Hyounnie, Oh Yeon Soo sunbaenim, the director, the writer…” then got teary unable to continue. Hyomin has been working not only as a member of the girl group T-ara but has been showing off her acting skills on the drama and now has been recognized with the Newcomer Award.

Netizens commented, “Congratulations. Show us more of your good acting”, “It was very touching to see you get teary”, and “Hope to see you on a drama again.”

Source: My Daily via Nate

(Source: kpopfever.com)

Hyomin becomes speechless at winning the Best New Actress Award

The winner of Best New Actress in the 2011 MBC Drama Awards recently took out her frustration of not delivering a speech for winning at the event.

On December 31, T-ara’s Hyomin tweeted a picture with the comment, “I’ve won the Best New Actress Award, but I feel stupid not to have delivered the speech for winning properly as I was weeping on receiving the award. What I can do now is to express the late gratitude!” I feel ecstasy that I’m having such a good time in the end of year.”

When the team mate Eunjung says, “Feel proud of you. You did a good job,” the singer and actress replied, “Sorry that I didn’t express gratitude to you guys. Love you more than anyone else,” showing their firm friendship.

Formerly, Hyomin shed tears at receiving a trophy for the Best New Actress in 2011 MBC Drama Awards that held in the MBC Dream Center, in Ilsan, on December 30.

Source: Starnews

(Source: en.korea.com)

Guest paradoxurus

Hyomin’s twitter translation [31122011]

[TRANS] @b89530: I.. was awarded with the newcomer award at the MBC Drama Awards.. !!!!! But I was too busy crying like an idiot to even speak properly .. what do I do…. I’ll try to make up for it here at least! I sincerely thank everyone who supported the drama Gyebaek.. and Choyoungie. I’m really happy that this year was able to be ended on a good note…!!

[TRANS] @b89530: @taraeunjung1212 Unni thank you! I’m sorry for not mentioning the members today.. I love you more than anyone

Guest detaas

2paradoxurus

I registered an account here just to Thank you!  smile.gif'Cause I am really grateful to you for frequent posting Hyomin's pics! happy.gif

Keep it up)

small-logo.png

Guest paradoxurus

2paradoxurus

I registered an account here just to Thank you!  *quoted image*'Cause I am really grateful to you for frequent posting Hyomin's pics! *quoted image*

Keep it up)

Thank God...I thought I'm alone here :tears: and I'm almost give up posting any pictures here. It's better if more people come to this thread share Hyomin pics and spazzing about her :)

Because you are kind of lift up my mood..I'll continue to share more Hyomin pictures.. :wub:

Archived