What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Guest LittleCabbage

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flyfate-

The future and if there's even the slightest possibility of reaching my dreams. *sigh*

And then I think about how much things I have to get done around here. I just want to sleep zzz

sitting on a bench at school waiting for class, i think i've gotten shorter or this bench is huge because my feet barely touch the ground , im 5'7btw LOL

my right foot is asleep and its bothering me like crazy

i see my brother who is a security guard at my school and he's beeb standing outside in the same spot forever now lol

yup :)

Okay.

It's been an hour and she hasn't given me an answer.

I don't really care if she decides not to go. Actually, it's best that she doesn't but since I asked her already...

She always does this anyway. Why the john tesh do I have to wait on her answer when she's debating to go somewhere else? Dumb broad.

Guest Dara-chan

I probably gave him the impression that I liked someone else, so that's probably why he's distant.

I hope he sees soon that I don't like anyone but him.

Somehow I have to find a way to show it with out making myself too obvious. But, then again, maybe obvious is the key...Ah, this is so unnerving!

oh no! school on monday! ): i wanted to go to school when it was break because i was soooo bored. now that school is starting i don't want too anymore! and i don't even know where one of the building for my class is........ D:

Guest Leni1430265175

I really want to sell off my terrace box tickets to KMF.. - that's whats on my mind.. so that I can pay for rent! T_T ..

Archived