What's On Your Mind Right Now?

Guest LittleCabbage

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know what everyone else attached on their emails as I cannot open any of their files. Must be the dreaded .docx format because when I sent something to myself, it worked just fine in the legacy format.

Oh well, my designated role is to proof and print and I will keep it that way. 

Why such a little young boy at young grown into like that just after few 4 years? It's nt like we ill-treat him, neither is it like we had a feud with him?

I don't understand what is it abt him in propelling him to behave this badly and that feeling of hatred? Is he really the victim, or the bad-doer?

Until when will he fully grow up to understand that living like this is just doing himself no good at any all?

Bad deeds collected bit by bit, and regrets build up higher and higher...

Really happy living like that?

How long hasnt he laughed at all.?

Guest FragrantWhisper

I miss the days when I came home aware that I was a bit mad, like I'd lost a few marbles - in a good way, in the sense that I had few to no inhibitions and had no difficulty loosening up.

Maybe I could get back to that somehow.

No, that's idealistic. This is real life here.

I hope I can be positive again, feel less heavyhearted, and live like there truly isn't tomorrow.

Because today is all we can deal with, really. All this thinking, planning, fretting - it's best to toss most of it over our shoulder.

Live in the present.

I need to adhere to this.

Guest touchofpink

After all these years, I'm finally letting go. I don't know whether to be sad, happy, or...?

Quite apathetic at the moment....perhaps I haven't got quite the grip on the matter at hand yet.

:(

Archived