• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snowolb

._. I really feel like you like me.

I really like you too.

Why are we not going out?

Does it matter?

Mm, I guess not, I feel very happy.

.________. You don't poke me anymore. I kinda regret being annoyed at you for poking me.

"I thought you didn't like pokes :P"

That's true. I hate squeaking and screaming and making weird noises, and I dislike being poked at the waist because I feel like my blubber is invaded every time someone pokes me, but now that you don't poke me anymore, I kinda miss your pokes T_T

Oh! I have an idea! I'll poke you! I'll poke you every day in..

Damn it. There's only a day of school left.

Will you miss me?

You are my shy, shy, shy boy~

Oh, oh, oh, my boy~

Guest flowerpetals

I absolutely just hate where I am at right now and I really really just wish that I can leave.

I hate being here and I hate the people so much. Please.

Guest Wingedbunny

Some richard simmons on a pen pal site i frequently visit tried to convince me that because i like Korea i must be embarrassed by the fact that i am not Asian and therefore hate myself and want to get a lot of plastic surgery to become Asian...

While i am very proud to be dutch my country is kind of bland so i like Korea a lot more. Also i happen to like how i look so i wouldn't want to become Asian.

When that approach didn't work he tried to tell me Korea and japan were the exact same country. When i said he probably thinks all Asian countries are the same and that he is a big fat racist hypocrite (he was obsessed with everything European...) he didn't bother to reply anymore. I hate people like him :mellow: I'm all angry right now!

Guest Lovelyisu

I'm wondering if I should risk going outside where swarms of mosquitoes attack you once you step foot outside. Or to risk going stir crazy from staying inside for too long with nothing to do. :vicx:

Guest heartofarose

Two things on my mind right now.

- ...I hope you're okay. I heard what happened, and i'm hoping that you're doing better. I miss you and everything, but I don't want to pop out of nowhere and ask you how you've been. I just don't have the heart to do that yet. I'm scared you'd say something hurtful again.

At the same time, I feel like time is replaying again. The last time this happened to you, you went to me and we almost had something great. Seeing this happen once again, I can't help but wonder if time would repeat itself once again. I really hope so, because this time I promise i'll be better. Sigh, five weeks.

- Wtf is wrong with you. Wow, you would. You shallow piece of.. ugh. I just... I have no words for you. Sometimes I wonder if you ever looked down at yourself carefully. You clearly don't know what you want, so stop flirting, and stop leading people on. Everything you say is a lie.

Archived