Shinee's Minho Gets A Nosejob?

Guest sgtkixuraz

Guest SweetSerein

yup it looks like he did..so many celebs fix their face..its sooo normal. why dont LSM give me some molla to fix my face too! :D lets jump on the train ya'll..

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atel

some of the comments are funny.

i don't get why he would do it. his original nose looked perfectly good.

Guest hearty06

his old nose is perfectly fine for me.

why get a nose job?! tsk

and yessssssss, he's super young to go under a knife.

Guest mon*blanc

honestly i thought his old nose was perfect..it seems he got "reverse" surgery..

like the new picture would be the old nose that he wanted to get rid of and the old picutre is the sculpted nose.

Basically it was totally silly to go under the knife, especially at such a young age when they're still growing

and their faces are still changing!

I loved SHINee because of their personalities and stage presence...NOT because of how they look.

SM needs to stop forcing their artists to get cosmetic surgery! :angry:

Guest papasmurf

You know i think i'd be more interested if the thread was about him getting caught masturbating in a public bathroom or peeking at girl's butt/boobs.

Guest meimoo*

it's hard been K-celebrity

poor guy, i really don't care whether or not

he really have it done or not

it's the talent, personality & grace counts the most

Guest mkd0929

You know i think i'd be more interested if the thread was about him getting caught masturbating in a public bathroom or peeking at girl's butt/boobs.

Hahahaha -- I love it

Guest JJ.biased

perve.

Guest ♪reEn♫_♥you

why this days alot of korean celeb want to fix their natural.beautiful.perfect. nose?

aaahhh!i'm little disapointed with minho!!

i love his original nose!

its more cuter than the new one!!!!

Guest chorus
;) I am not against on the nose job, because many of the stars do it now a days. if you want to look good, then try to see a doctor for your problem. Anyway he is still cute to me. We got the same black shirt with the number 3.

Guest AKIRA-x

I'm not gonna rant cuz chances are if I were offered some free plastic surgery, I would accept it in a heartbeat! :P

But either way - Minho is a handsome guy, nose job or not. I still think he's gorgeous with or without his new nose (and yes it is obvious he got it done -- before he had a straight nose & now he has a ski bump)

Guest x.cherrii.x

I really think the "after" photos are all photoshopped.

he doesn't even need the surgery in the first place.

I liked his nose way better before the "surgery" if he even had one .

Hopefully, not .

Guest ifeelyen

Ah. Seriously! Why did they have to do this to his face? O.O Honestly, I really like his old nose so much better. =o=

Archived