Key is my love....but minho is my second love

and i supports whatever he does...but to be on the real

he did look better before...but he still hunky and cutie now... :lol:

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest puls707

It seems that there is no doubt about it...he definitely got a nose job!

I have to say that he looked better before the fix!

Guest crazy_luv

wow haa pinnocio???

however you spell it anyway

just because he got a nose job doesnt mean that his talent went away

it just means he wanted a different nose

hehe

i dont mind either nose

as long as he doesnt get obsessed and

constantly decides he wants to change something

Guest thealien.

His old nose looked way much better than the new one. That's all I have to say. (: I don't really mind if he's too young or whatever. Nonetheless, the old nose was 100 times better/ it's just SM wanting to waste his money. o-o Help out the poor at least.

Guest xLostLoLx

seriously, i don't think minho need that nose job... he look great before that

he is too young for it...

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

“Do they have a little surgery room for plastic surgery hidden in the basement of SM office?”

lol.

does his talent diminish just because of that? yes he's still kind of young, but whatever.

Guest Ella_Kwan

yo wtf! MORE HOT W/O NOSE JOB!

NOW A HOT GUY IS JUST PLASTIC!

EWWW SOO UNATTRACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN THI I STILL LOVE HIM!!!!!111

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Guest Allison

^ It's hard to believe you love him after you said all those things...

Bulko, whatever. You're still amazing ♥

Guest aly*

Aww, come on, I don't think his nose job is that bad (if he did actually get one).

If he did this before he debut, I bet people wouldn't be making a fuss over it like now...

Guest dbskatiehero

too be honest, i think its just the angle shot O.O but if he really did it, im so going to bash him at the hollywood bowl this year >:] JK JK NEVER! like i was saying, if he DID get a nosejob ill still love him :))) no matter what.

Guest dudette

from that 1st pic, i thought the nose was photoshopped. (the one on the right)

Lol after In young, netizens keep tracking celeb's noses? ㅋㅋㅋ

Yeah, that photo does look photoshopped.

I was kinda shocked when i heard about this, his nose was already nice looking before. But i came to a conclusion:

nose job or no nose job, I would't care.

HE IS still the same Choi Minho. He is still the same Bulko Charisma of SHINEE. Nothing different about that. Minho♥

Guest ms.incredible

Yeah, You get tell he had some done. Nothing major, but his tip had been refined and now slightly sharper & turns upward. the mark of a skilled surgeon. :lol:At least that's all I can see from the side. Anyone have any before and after forward facing pics? I saw them. I can't see how anyone cannot see he's gotten work done. Whoever their doctor is, is great.

Is it really fair to blame SM for this? He supplies the funds but after they've already debuted it's probably their choice if they get anymore work done or not.

Seriously, someone should do this for Jaejoong. :)) Do a comparison and stuff with the same angles. :'D

I don't think the nose looks bad, and by now I actually don't care anymore if people undergo plastic surgery or not. :) I still like you, Minho yah. I've been through this with Jaejoong before. :)) But seriously, the nose was fine before? Wonder what the deal was?

JJ's was an upgrade IMO. His looked fine from the front but when he looked to the side you could tell he had a hump on his bridge, then it magically disappeared one day.LOL Not saying he needed it, but I could understand why he'd want that gone. I wonder where he found the time.

Guest kimnvy

Min Ho is already the best looking one in Shinee. It does not help to get plastic surgery when you are well-known for your good looks. On the other hand there are plenty of people who need those surgeries to help them boost up their popularity!

Archived