This Guy Is So Hot

Guest Xiao Miss

Guest Namine

If she was a dude. That's hot. but knowing that it is a girl and i actually thought she was hot is a bit disturbing.

I bet many are questioning their own sexuality now. (not an offensive comment) lol.

i highly doubt that.

seeing a hot girl who looks like a guy, does not make them question their sexuality .. -_____-""""""""

its because they think its a guy.

which would mean they think a guy is hot.

which would not make them think they like a girl.

on another note, lol, since im not questioning my sexuality, i just think shes purdy =]

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest simplicity90

if you didn't tell me i wouldn't be able to tell. she really does make an attractive boy. her softer/girlie features gives her that boyish charm thing going on, that's why she makes a cute boy. actually any other asian girl crossdresser as a matter of fact.

Guest tICK.tOCK

O____O NO WAY! She is one handsome girl. Makes me wonder if there are other people like this here. I gotta be more cautious when it comes to checking out guys.

Guest Tselberry

whoa he (no she?) is pretty hot. but thats just creepy haha. so did 'she' get like, hormone treatment to become more masculine like transgender people do?

the only thing is if u look at picture 11 from the top, u can see that she has widish hips and shoulders that aren't as broad as guys' shoulders should be. but other than that, the face screams 'cute GUY' all the way! haha

Guest kayzpal

Any close up pics of her?

Somebody in that wp posted her commercial. She sounds like normal girl anyway :P I guess if you see her in real life you can tell that she's really a girl..?

She does sound like a regular girl. Thanks for posting the video! <3

But um...is she speaking Thai? I'm confused.

Guest JaeHoLove

WOW! So was it just for the photoshoot?

Or she really is a tomboy/lesbian?

I'd date her anytime! Maybe Lindsay Lohan will go after her if she knew her haha

Guest kandi

lmao! same here. no homo either. ._.

indeed another one in that boat.

Man our boat is gonna sink with so many ppl in it.

Archived