This Guy Is So Hot

Guest Xiao Miss

Guest puchaa

I can't see any traces of girl in her....shocking! MAybe if she dresses like a girl and has longer hair Then i can at least see some girl in her hehe

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soyabeangirl16

thats one hot "guy" lol

i think it would be cool to look that much like a guy. but i guess it has its downfalls xDDD

Guest le_briana

O___________O

what!??!?! she looks awesome!

but wait. i don't see boobies. or feminine wiles! are you sure?!

Guest spacez
;) I can not believe that she is a girl. The way she dress is a boy, a natural outfit of a boy. She did a good job for clothing a boy and you can not tell that she is a girl. A very well convincing dresser.

Guest Lishathestain

^ROFL.

I'm guessing she's not that attractive as a girl then

HAHAHAHAH :lol:

but yea half-INDO ? as in Indonesian?? o_O

i'd date her ;)

Any close up pics of her?

Somebody in that wp posted her commercial. She sounds like normal girl anyway :P I guess if you see her in real life you can tell that she's really a girl..?

Guest soulremix.

^ She does sound like a normal girl .. o___O Man, she really looks like a guy. A really pretty looking 'guy' haha ^^

Guest fantasy_sky

from the title i knew the guy would be a girl, but when i saw the pictures. i totally forgot that he was really a girl.

Archived