Wtf! Kim Kardashian's Drastic New Look. Wtf!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Meenuh

Ooooh I like it. Looks really good on her.

I think with the lighter hair, she looks like Jennifer Lopez.

She does doesn't she?

Guest Angel1430267648

Uhhhh what's up with the second last pic? LOL wtf

And I was never a fan of her, but now with her hair and look she looks like a mix of Eva Longoria and Jessica Alba. :huh:

Guest SweetSerein

damn...she's sooooo freaking beautiful!!! the new haircolor looks aiite...althought black brings out her beautiful features.

Guest happypiano

kinda looses a lot of her original appeal with this look. she totally looks like jlo! >< not that it's a bad thing... but bleh, she looks really old now.

Guest tirahbunny

i think the lighter hair would suit her eventually. we just have to get used to it.

ps. and i think her dark hair before often made her look like a tranny. idk maybe its that combined with the HEAVY make up. i keep trying to figure out what it is. could it be the eyebrows? lol nonetheless i think kim is beautiful. all the kardashian sisters are!

Guest ovaltinejenkins

i think maybe it should be more... browner? like chestnut brown or something. anyway, i think she looks good.

Guest tinatran_

she looks a lot more Latina now compare to before. its not that big of a deal, dont overreact OP.

yeah. i think she kinda looks like Adrienne Bailon when they both have their hair down and slighty curly.

Guest .mio amore.

Doesn't look too bad. I think it would of looked better with just highlights

though and not all over. But she looks better as a brunette.

Archived