Wtf! Kim Kardashian's Drastic New Look. Wtf!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MizzprEEETy

I like the hair color, she looks cute, but she looks better with black hair=]

I agree with other, she looks hispanic.

Guest 0oyokisuo0

shes not even latina...but anyway

1.) how are u going to tell me how i should and shouldnt react? im going to react how i want to react; feel free to make your own thread with a reaction that you see fit but until then...DEAL :lol:

2.) to those saying that its not that drastic. Kim kardashian herself was hyping the change as a "drastic new look" on her Twitter page i was merely reflecting her own sentiments. and yes it is drastic, she has created a signature/iconic look with her black hair....her whole brunette bombshell look has been parodied/copied/emulated over n over so for her to abandon that and come with something new is indeed drastic-and clearly the sudden influx of hits/comments flooding to her twitter page in regards to the new hair color suggest that other people find it a big deal too.

lol I dont know what she is, im just saying she looks more latina.

and im not telling you how you should react, but having "wtf!" all over the title is just not appropriate.

i thought she had plastic surgery or something.. o.o

she reminds me of jennifer lopez..

but i like her brunette hair more..

Guest koreanangel149

I think she still looks pretty. And I think she kinda looks like Leona Lewis now.

that's just what i was thinking! she does look like leona lewis :]

Guest noodlenoodle

lol I dont know what she is, im just saying she looks more latina.

and im not telling you how you should react, but having "wtf!" all over the title is just not appropriate.

I agree, 'wtf' is unappropriate and anyway, her blonde hair isn't real, it's a WIG people.

Archived