Wtf! Kim Kardashian's Drastic New Look. Wtf!

she looks a lot more Latina now compare to before. its not that big of a deal, dont overreact OP.

shes not even latina...but anyway

1.) how are u going to tell me how i should and shouldnt react? im going to react how i want to react; feel free to make your own thread with a reaction that you see fit but until then...DEAL :lol:

2.) to those saying that its not that drastic. Kim kardashian herself was hyping the change as a "drastic new look" on her Twitter page i was merely reflecting her own sentiments. and yes it is drastic, she has created a signature/iconic look with her black hair....her whole brunette bombshell look has been parodied/copied/emulated over n over so for her to abandon that and come with something new is indeed drastic-and clearly the sudden influx of hits/comments flooding to her twitter page in regards to the new hair color suggest that other people find it a big deal too.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest passmethewrinch

it doesnt look bad compared to the normal population, but considering how good she looked before its bad.

Yup. She still looks good though.

Guest dianannsano

I think she still looks pretty. And I think she kinda looks like Leona Lewis now.

That was first thing that came to my mind, too.

Guest mynameis;jonas

aww nooooo!!!!

I mean, she doesn't look bad, she just looked so much prettier before.

her dark hair made her look so gorgeous and sexy haha. sad day. lol.

Guest iiidroolmm

i like her new hair! the color is really pretty and she still rocks it. and honestly.. i think it was time for her to change her hairstyle anyways. -_-

Archived