MTV's The Hills

tracycutie

Guest INSANE

i heard heidi got a nose job and breast implants. her face does look different though. like when she was painting the walls, she looked like a different person =o

i'm happy for whitney even though it's sad to see her leave lauren all alone.

and the lauren and stephaine relationship seems cool. stephanie is a nice person, but her brother is a bastard =x

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest forever.young

heidi is crazy beautiful...even though i dun really like her.

maybe becuz i haven't watched the hills in awhile but last episode where spencer was saying he cudn't trust his sis and was all sad eating some pasta...i actually felt sorry for him.

no but spencer is a jerk

omg the show is sooooo ADDICTING.. seriously its so superficial & LAME.. but i cant help but be mesmorized & brainwashed. hahahah. >_>

i cant help it!! T___T

but seriously. im hooked already.

i HATE spencer. heidi can do so much better. she seems more mature now.... but obviously they get back together (look at all the magazines , etc)

Guest forever.young

^that more recent picture there is kinda scary compared to the other one. so much more plastic

Guest kiss*kiss

I just think Heidi looks so much better with brown eyes. I feel bad that she felt she had to change so much of herself... :T Poor girl.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Twinny

I looooooooooove this show! I'm now watching season 2. My favourtis are Lauren and Whitney. I'm wondering is this show really a real life serie? Or everything is just set-up?

Guest bichittybich

did anyone hear that jason and his ugly fiance are going to start shooting their own reality show soon. its going to follow them around while they plan their wedding. i wonder if mtv is going to pick up the show. if they do ill probably catch an episode or two. lol i cant help it.

Guest je_amourx

Watching this show makes me feel like my life is completely ordinary & boring and their life is glamed up and full of dramas.

did anyone hear that jason and his ugly fiance are going to start shooting their own reality show soon. its going to follow them around while they plan their wedding. i wonder if mtv is going to pick up the show. if they do ill probably catch an episode or two. lol i cant help it.

LMAO ME TOO!!!!

Guest KimBoLee

LOL lauren honestly thinks the world revolves around her - not evything heidi does is to richard simmons lauren off maybe she really does want to be friends with audrina. heidi can be shady but lauren can also be irritating

Guest Carmen.

LOL it was hilarious that episode when Spencer finds out Stephanie went to Lauren's bday party, and she starts tearing up and says, "Stop making me cry."

And then Spencer is like, "I'm not making you cry. You're making yourself cry."

I laughed so hard.

LOL it was hilarious that episode when Spencer finds out Stephanie went to Lauren's bday party, and she starts tearing up and says, "Stop making me cry."

And then Spencer is like, "I'm not making you cry. You're making yourself cry."

I laughed so hard.

ME TOO!! :lol: That was my favorite scene so far from all the episodes!

man lauren is a real B, she DOES think its all about her. like audrina was talking about the "girls night out" and lauren turned it about her " oh i know shes only trying to be friends with you to richard simmons me off" and then cause audrina talks to heidi shes like "ya...me and lo and looking to buy a house...." and audriana is just sitting there taking it. if anyone is shady on the show, its the annoying, self-obssessed pinkberry, lauren.

Guest princess_fiona

audrina is an IDIOT.

the end. seroiusly.

she seems so 2-faced i cant stand watching her!! i'd rather watch spencer & heidi.

Guest teeny

^ what happened with audrina? 0_0 did i miss something?

You know i understand the whole, stay true to your friends thing, but Lauren is a hypocrite...she is getting frustrated that audrina is being friends with Heidi again, but its ok for her to be friends with stephanie, spencer's sister? i really hope she is just being like that for the "drama" of the tv show, because i dont understand how ppl could be friends with her...

Guest xo_hellokitty
^ what happened with audrina? 0_0 did i miss something?

You know i understand the whole, stay true to your friends thing, but Lauren is a hypocrite...she is getting frustrated that audrina is being friends with Heidi again, but its ok for her to be friends with stephanie, spencer's sister? i really hope she is just being like that for the "drama" of the tv show, because i dont understand how ppl could be friends with her...

Stephanie is Spencer's sister but she never did anything wrong to anyone.

Heidi on the other hand, did so many shady things to Lauren (watch season 2 and u'll know) and Audrina knows that, yet she's still willing to be friends with Heidi again. Audrina is Lauren's BFF and if she cares about Lauren's feelings, she wouldn't do that.

Guest jiwoneex3

ackkkk, i have to catch up with the past episodes :(

but i saw one today. i forgot which ep. it was called

but it was the one where Audrina just completely annoyed me . ! !

she's so stupid. really, why the hell would she tell Heidi to just stay at the same table with Lauren and all.

and Audrina really has to get over Justin Bobby. she doesn't have control of herself and her useless feelings.

Lauren had every right to be frustrated, i would've felt the same way too.

and i kinda felt Heidi when she thought it would be less tense now that Spencer isn't there but she's still an idiot.

and eh, Spencer's okay ish at the moment.

soyeh

can't wait till next week's episode.

I love this show even though I did not watch Laguna beach only the first few episodes of the first season. It stopped airing in Australia. :tears:

Anyways Love Lauran but she can be annoying. Like the fact that Audrina wants to hang with Heidi like get over it. Gees, they were friends first. She is hanging with Spencers sister. I don't like Heidi. Her and Spencer practically broke up so he can see other girls. I love Lo, she's cute. <3

Archived