Britney, Canada rainbow

'So Britney Canada rainbow wont get a call anytime soon?"

hahahahahaha

---

oh boo swear filter :(

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I hate Heidi and Spencer together, it seems like they really do care about each other and such. So when she was talking to him, it made me sad seeing how hurt they both were. Especially him, he never have shown any sign of him actually caring for her, until she said they needed a break! Did you notice? He was like turning beat red, and was teary eyed, and that is why he left the apartment. So sad. :( oh well.

Audrina was so pretty and she wasn't shown enough in the finale!

I loved the whole Paris situation <3

Guest mintiful

did anyone see the preview of next ep. or something??

it looks interesting..

i thought the big announcement was brody and lauren got together. lmao.

what is with lauren's new guy?? he looks like a justing bobby!!!

and brody got a new gf??

and whitney might leave teen vogue?

wow. so much things to look forward too

Guest CONSTANCE

omgosh i cant wait for the next season!!!!!!!!!! LAUREN'S FRENCH GUY IS FREAKING UGLY -_-;; looks like another justin bobby ew

BRODY? GF?!?! OMGG ..

Guest 16candl3s

well i kinda figured that the said big announcement was season 3 but i was kinda hoping that Lauren & Brody would admit that they're finally a couple.. grrr i guess we have to wait for season 3. What happened to Heidi? they didnt invite her for the after show? oh well im glad she left spencer but does anyone know if they are still together?

weee the previews look great except that Justin Bobby lookalike French Guy... ew!!

Guest ♡DOLLYGIRL

YAY I'm so excited! I can't believe that season three isn't over yet!

Brody is such a cutie! Too bad he has a new girlfriend though.

CONSTANCE - HAHA that's what I initially thought as well! I was like, 'wow, JB lookalike?'

Guest bichittybich

i just saw on E that heidi and spencer broke up. or they are on some sort of a break. either way thats why he didnt go to the finale party.

anyways...i cant wait for paris!!! even though the french guy looks like justin bobby he better treat lauren better than jb treated audrina

hmm i think jason, justin bobby and the french guy all look alike, whats with the unshaven badboy types XD

ya i thought the big announcement was that lauren and brody got together too, or that she's promoting her clothing line or something =.=

Guest ♡DOLLYGIRL
hmm i think jason, justin bobby and the french guy all look alike, whats with the unshaven badboy types XD

HEY you're right! That thought never even crossed my mind, but not that you mention it it's true!

I guess she likes the rugged and scruffy look. Imagine Lauren secretly fancied JB deep inside. HAHA yuck.

• 3 months later...
Guest mintiful

just watched the new ep.

its so <33

and Paris is so pretty!

i thought they were going to show a few more ep. of them in Paris.

and more about Lauren and the Paris "JB".

and Stephen is going to be in it too..<3

Audrina is going to be friends with Heidi?

and Spencer's sis friends with Lauren?

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

the season premiere was pretty interesting...

i didnt kno they were only going to be in paris for a week.

lots of things going on this season :D

Guest obezag8
the season premiere was pretty interesting...

i didnt kno they were only going to be in paris for a week.

lots of things going on this season :D

Ya! I think this season is going to be exciting too, I just wish we didn't have to wait a wk to see what's gonna happen next! :)

This is most pretentious show on TV. I can't stand any of those girls. Even "Flavor of Love" is more realisitic. LC wants to so be like Carrie Bradshaw. Sick!

Guest bichittybich

the new epi was pretty good. in my opinion LC's second dress was a lot better than the first one. good thing the first one got burnt. and all the coats that were worn were so nice. i wonder where she got them.

did anyone think that the Justin Bobby in Paris looked exactly like Ricky Martin but just with facial hair? They have the same eyes.

even though i dont like heidi, i have to admit she looked gorgeous in colorado. there was a glow to her. maybe it was because she wasnt with spencer.

YAY for STEPHAN!!! cant wait for that epi

Guest CONSTANCE

the french guy wasnt that bad lol he does remind me of JB, but he was so sweet :] BYE BYE DARLING~ LOL

the paris scene was just <3333

loved the fact that it was an hour long premiere

cant wait for next week! <3

I LOVE THE HILLLLLLLLLS!

Guest byul*

i just saw it last night!!!

I loved it, paris looks so amazing^^

and I thought that french guy was pretty charming..kekeke..

Lauren's lucky she got a tour around Paris like that~

Archived