MTV's The Hills

tracycutie

Guest vc1188

I love Heidi's parents; they're so nice! And I love how what Heidi's dad said to Spencer was SO dead-on. It was like he was saying, "Spencer, you killed all of Heidi's friendships." I'm sad for them because Spencer will become their son-in-law. and HOW PSYCHOTIC was Spencer when he was explaining to her parents that Lauren was a selfish bratty little girl who wanted Heidi to herself. UGH.

oh and it was HILARIOUS how Brody was all worried about his finger and he came back with a full arm cast lmao

It was really surprising to see Lauren break down like that all of a sudden. She seemed to be completely over the whole Heidi situation but she's clearly still very hurt

Favorite quote: "Homeboy wore COMBAT BOOTS to the beach. I know you don't want to call that your boyfriend."

UM. next episode looks CRAZY???! what the. What Heidi said sounds very fishy to me

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tonight's episode was good =P

next week looks even better! Brody & Spencer breaking up?!

Brody spreading the rumors? whaaa??

i also loved Lauren's line "homeboy wore COMBAT boots to the beach"

then on the after show they showed Justin Bobby's outfit. it was some laugh-out-loud material!

he was wearing combat boots with short shorts! lol

the after show was the funniest ^^

Guest jennnayx81

brody doesn't seem like that bad of a guy afterall ... but i do feel sorry for heidi's family ... with spencer being their son-in-law

audrina's starting to annoy me with her going back to justin-bobby ... hasn't she learned yet? hopefully she won't turn out like heidi ... i'd hate to see lauren go through that again

this episode was pretty good i thought. yea i really liked heidi's parents. and i'm glad they were concerned about the heidi lauren thing. i was like wow when her dad was saying how heidi always loses her friends when she gets a bf. idk, my hate for heidi has calmed down a little. i just feel bad for her now....

the after show was fun. i'm still watching it right now.

next week's preview... i hope audrina doesn't become like heidi. she doesn't seem like someone who would be that stupid.. but you never know. and it would suck if lauren has to deal with that all over again.

Guest alainachen_604

OMFGG

i saw next preview for the hills and

Heidi said Brody's the one whos been spreading rumors about Lauren

not her WTF!?

is this truee O__O"

can somebody confirm this lols

Guest x_JiEun_x

does anyone know where i can watch season 1 online? i was watching it on the mtv site but they just took them down. also i cant find them on youtube.

Guest steph*funny

The aftershow was hilarious, how they kept showing Spencer doing his imitation of Lauren :lol: and when he was like "What an angel." HAHA I like Heidi's parents, since they can tell Spencer caused Heidi to lose most of her girl friends.

Guest 16candl3s

Spencer is waayyy freaky! No normal person would be like that in front of his fiance parents...I like how Heidi's parents were concerned of her fall-out with Lauren. They knew how bad influence is Spencer to Heidi but too bad she's totally brainwashed...

Poor Lauren, still hurting from what happened. I just hope Audrina wouldn't be like another Heidi brain-washed by Justin-Bobby! Im glad Lo is there for her. I always love Lo since LB days, i hope she becomes a regular.

So next week Spencer will break up with Brody! Good for Brody! :P As for Brody spreading the rumors? i doubt it He & Lauren are still friends till now so i dont think its true at all. Spencer & Heidi werent even invited on his bday bash in LV 2 weeks hahaha

Guest ♡DOLLYGIRL

it was HILARIOUS how Brody was all worried about his finger and he came back with a full arm cast

"Homeboy wore COMBAT BOOTS to the beach."

I thought that part was quite funny as well! If I were there and I saw Brody walk in with a full arm cast, I would

have burst out laughing too!

Oh my goodness, I can't believe what I wrote a couple posts back about JB possibly looking hot with shorter hair.

WELL after watching the scene on the beach..SCRATCH THAT! That man needs to be caught by the fashion police.

Guest xprincess-bee

oh god . audrina , poor poor girl .

two words : jusin bobby .

- the cowboy boots,

shaggy hair, grubby look

oh dear , it does NOT work !!

p.s. last episode was SO funny

when spencer was at dinner with heidi's parents

and he was like "i want heidi all to myself"

and the parents were like o_o WTH ?! XD

am i the only one who thinks ,

lauren is gonna get back with broody ? D;

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i cant believe audrina is STILL gonna go on another date with justinbobby in the next episode...

after getting all teary and saying how she couldn't do it anymore.

honestly she can do so much better

i thought it was so weird that he was wearing boots and what looked like boxers instead of swimming trunks to the beach.

.__.

Guest kyungxah

do you guys no where i can see these episodes?

i dont have cable..and i did start watching them when someone uploaded the shows on youtube..but her id got expired or something???

and im dying to see season 2!!!

ahhhh anyone know??

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

you can watch em on http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/the_hills/series.jhtml

AUDRINA DEFENDS JUSTIN BOBBY

august 29th, 2007

credits to US weekly magazine

audrina_blog.jpg

Doubters be damned! The Hills’ Audrina Patridge tells Us she couldn’t care less if people are skeptical of the relationship she’s revived with her ex Justin “Bobby” Brescia.

“Of course we have our feuds and everything, but it’s fun having him part of the show,” says the Epic Records staffer, 22. “He is so cute!”

In their corner?

Pals of the reality star, who have watched the couple’s two years of off-and-on dating, say they’ve seen plenty of evidence that the hairstylist, 25, is The One.

“The core people around Audrina’s life know what Justin means to her,” says a friend. “It’s not like he’s just pursuing her to be on the show – he is dealing with the show so he can continue to be part of her life.”

It’s a gesture not lost on Patridge.

“He is so not used to having the cameras around,” she says. “He hates it, but he does it for me.”

a longer version of the article is in the actual magazine

Guest yujah52

How come Heidi keeps running away from talking about the feud between her and Lauren? It's obvious from the latest episodes especially this past week ep.

Guest evanescent

hm .. i want heidi and lauren to be friends again. ):

ps. spencer be gone! he ruins everything and damn, that boy has got some issues. "i want heidi all to myself" -____- what is he? five years old!

Spencer is SUCH an immature and selfish brat! "You're hanging out with my enemy so that makes you my enemy!" Seriously? I only witnessed this kind of crap in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. Even in middle school it was no longer happening. Whatever, Brody is much better off without him.

And Heidi's accusation about Brody starting the rumor? total BS, I think. Jen asked her how she even knew, and she was just like, "..........I just heard him talking about it" -__-

Justinbobby and Audrina's "relationship" is kind of the typical model of a couple; the guy doesn't want to get all serious (with the bf/gf labels) and the girl's thinking more into the future. He's still yucky in my book.

Jason's back in the next episooooode!

omg no one's been posting!

This week:

- Heidi's a biiiiiiiiiitch! Poor Elodie.

- Spencer is an evil ENABLER.

- Derek's............. hahahha uh. He went on and on about thrift store tshirts. and that wasn't even the worst of it. Poor Lauren

- Have I been living in a cave? Why was Jason in rehab?

- What was that song they were playing when they were at Les Deux? It was catchy! It was soomething like "I'm the king of the club, I'm the one you love"

Next week:

- OMG CONFRONTATION AT WORK

- OMG ANOTHER CONFRONTATION AT RESTAURANT

Guest jennnayx81

^ did heidi really do that much compared to elodie to get the job? i felt so bad for elodie, did she even get a chance to talk to brent? from the looks of it, i don't think heidi should have even stepped into that position. my guess is that elodie should have taken the event director position and heidi would take elodie's position (unless they were the same)

i liked how elodie told heidi that she's been there for 2 years ... and heidi says "oh, so you started a little before i did", elodie: "yea, about a year" ... :P

i have no idea why jason was in rehab o_O

derek was just funny haha

is jarett the same guy that whitney starts to like in the previews before the season started? i don't remember his face, but i remember her saying something about a trainer

i liked how they played natasha beddingfield - someone when lauren and jason met up.

Okay I just watched the aftershow (which was HILARIOUS) and I guess he was on drugs. But he is 156 days sober!

AND WHAT? When they met up again, his old feelings for her DID NOT come rushing back?! This is surprising!

Archived