MTV's The Hills

tracycutie

I can't believe Spencer tells Heidi to get out of the car in the next preview.

I really don't like him.. I have no idea what's so cute/attractive about him to Heidi at all.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KuYA II

yesterday's episode heidi was really sweet. kind of made me almost like her again from the beginning ^^

i can't wait for next weeks...so intense!! o__o;;

Guest kiss*kiss
I can't believe Spencer tells Heidi to get out of the car in the next preview.

I actually thought that was quite funny.

Too bad we all know that in the end, or at least for now

the two are still together

They better NOT get their own spin-off. I will boycott it like crazy.

Guest jennnayx81
^ Princes of Malibu?

I was really surprised that Heidi decided not to move in with Spencer. And Jen Bunney is.. wow. First of all, she is the biggest richard simmons ever. And I don't get why Lauren still takes her back after what happened with Jason and Lo. Well, hopefully this time the friendship is over for real. She's also really ugly compared to everyone else on the show.

what happened with jason and lo?

I actually thought that was quite funny.

Too bad we all know that in the end, or at least for now

the two are still together

They better NOT get their own spin-off. I will boycott it like crazy.

It was so immature. :rolleyes:

I don't remember why Heidi broke up with the boyfriend from before... he was much better looks-wise anyway.

Guest steph*funny

I think Chillie meant that Jen Bunney messed up Lauren's relationship with Jason and Lauren's relationship with Lo...right? Hahah unless something happened between Lo and Jason that I don't know about..

Jen is so desperate.

Guest lowdown4155

I think Chillie meant that Jen Bunney messed up Lauren's relationship with Jason and Lauren's relationship with Lo...right? Hahah unless something happened between Lo and Jason that I don't know about..

Jen is so desperate.

^ Not quite.

Okay, Jen Bunney made out with Jason the same night he first hooked up with Lauren. Apparently, Jen has a problem leaving her friend's crushes and exes alone and goes after them. As for Lo, she never liked Jen and Lauren being friends with Jen made Lo and Lauren not be friends for two years. This was all explained in the most recent episode.

Basically Jen is shady!!! But you know what, Heidi is too. She encouraged Jen to hook up with Brody behind Lauren's back and is acting like she had nothing to do with it. Lauren just needs to cut both of those b*tches loose.

And it is hilarious that Spencer kicks her out of the car. What more does he need to do before she finally realizes what a jerk he is. She is so dumb.

Guest &anita_*

haha spencers toast WAS definately weird..and iwas so happy when spencer kicked her out of the car..i thought they were finally going to break up... but did yall see the preview for the next hillsS? i think shes actually going to MOVE IN with him! UGHHH HEIDI is so freaking stupid!

Guest jennnayx81

does anyone know why heidi wasn't on the season finale aftershow with lauren, whitney, and audrina?

Guest kiss*kiss

I heard Heidi didn't show because Spencer wasn't invited.

But who really knows. I bet Spencer played some mind games and convinced Heidi not to watch the rest of the season (especially the "homeboy phone/GF phone ep") and then convinced her not to go to the finale because of the questions that might be asked...

I really despise that guy, and I hope that it's true that clubs won't let him in. :snicker:

Guest lowdown4155
and their relationship isn't hte same anymore says lauren... expected. -.-

They are not even friends at all anymore. Check out TMZ; Heidi was apart of the LC sex-tape rumor scandal. I always knew that girl was a shady biotch.

I read in a magazine today I think it was star or us magazine; anyways, it says that there will be a third season of the hills and heidi said it will focus alot on her singing career and etc. She also stated that her and lauren's friendship is still the same and how Spencer is her manager too.

Archived