the languages you WISH you can speak

Guest love_fate&destiny

Guest The Moose

Greek, I love them gyros-- :lol:

I want to be able to speak the same language that many great philosophers in the past spoke with so I could read their work in their native language. That would be plain awesome!!! :)

Latin would be another language that I wish I could learn.

I'm fluent in both Korean and English and know enough to understand both Spanish and French. I will have to say most intriguing language has to be Korean, followed by French. English is convenient but Spanish, I detest that language. :vicx:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thisSHORTY

mandarin, korean, japanese, burmese, spanish. i'm ambitious, hah. i`m taking spanish in school though(=

Guest rinimeatballs

korean

japanese

cantonese

spanish

french

if i knew all of those i would date a man from each country and talk him to death......wait...i can do that now!

Guest babossagaji

Every language! But if I had to choose ...French, Korean, Japanese, 3 dialects of Chinese, and Spanish. ^^

Guest losborrachos

korean (don't have to wait for subtitles)

arabic (i can already read and write it, i might as well know what the words mean)

chinese (just cos)

dutch (my family speaks it)

i'm probably gonna start with korean once i get spanish down... i dunno maybe arabic as well?

Guest T_I_N_A20

Mandarin, Spanish (Going to take it next year), Japanese,Italian and German. Well any languages I can get my hands on xD

Guest Steph*

Wish I could speak Canto (I know how to, but I need a better accent!), Mandarin, Korean and Japanese.

Spanish would be cool too.

Archived