Click

ritzy!

Guest PaNgIeE

good movie. adam sandler is getting better w/his movies. still funny as always, but not to the extreme anymore. he's growin up..hehe...

kate is always a beauty...

i love the movie..laughed so hard at the part of the farting in the face..

cried towards the end...

this movie..makes me think about life and ppl i love...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iAM_Vindicated

lol this movie was both HILARIOUS and HEARTWARMING. i know im a little late on watching this movie, but i cried at the end... its a great movie

Guest wish.girl

when it first came out, i watched it .. and at the end, i was crying T.T i dont know why, but i was. it was a good movie, apart from those duck and dogs parts .. disturbing .. (i have a young mind) i loved it. its was hilarious, funny and any type of audience can watch it ^^

Guest MsCHua

I love one of the lines, the one that was written on the napkin. I forgot what it said -_- I got a bit teary but i didn't cry though. My friends keep calling me a stone because of it.

Guest Sky's Crying

I love one of the lines, the one that was written on the napkin. I forgot what it said -_- I got a bit teary but i didn't cry though. My friends keep calling me a stone because of it.

I think it was forever and ever, babe.

But yeah, Click was like...the epitome of melodrama and cliche. The ending was so predictable. I don't think the movie could've worked out had it been anyone else besides Adam Sandler.

• 6 months later...
Guest crystalclear147

i watched this in theatre.. so saddd T_T i cried..

i thought teh movie could've done without the dog and duck parts. though

keke, I thought it was similar to a movie i saw Feat. Andy Lau, forget the name,

but Andy Lau's character drinks a potion to grow up... his mom suicided? adn he dies T_T that movei was

more...

tragic

Guest mee-chi

Ahhh~ I loved this movie!

its a great tear-jerker (:

its the only movie of Adam Sandlers that I actually cried in.

Next on the list, I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry. xD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mochabear

Truthfully, when I watched the trailer, I thought it was one of those stupid-but-funny movies that have no plot. But I gave it a try and it turned out to be one of the best movies I've watched. it was complete with laughter, tears and times where you looked around and realize what you've been doing all this time. And yes, I agree the duck/dog part was kind of unnecessary. But it was somewhat funny. in a sick way. lol..

the ending was satisfying.

• 10 months later...
Guest PaNgIeE

I don't know if I posted on this one, but I figure it doesn't hurt to post again even if I did. Nevertheless, I really enjoy this movie. I think that Adam Sandler was perfect for this movie. I really didn't enjoy some of his previous movies, but this one along with 50 First Dates, Reign Over Me, and Spanglish was pretty good. In this movie, I enjoyed the plot. The story was moving and it really made me think about life and my loved ones.

Guest forever.young

ooo old thread but watched this movie a few years ago.

i cried SOO much...such a quick turn around

Archived