[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest aznscrewball

I absolutely loved this episode maybe because there was some english and i understood the game a lot more. I absolutely loved when Kangin was making Anya's letter. The little song he sang while drawing her face was the cutest thing ever!!

Spoiler

I wanted to kill Anya when she was all close and cudly with Heechul (Rwar richard simmons!!) and I didnt mind as mich when Eva fed Kibum (Jealous but still ok because I like Eva so much more than Anya) and I think Kibum likes her.

Ok on to another topic. I think Eva likes HanKyung, and Kangin likes Eva, and so does Kibum. Heechul and Anya are like an old married couple bickering. Anyone agree with me or disagree?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Babygurl272

^ I agree. my way of thinking is that

Eva likes Kibum or Hankyung

KangIn definetely likes Eva.

Kibum I think likes eva too.

heechul and anya are the kutest ever.

Guest mintoro

i've just watch episode one just now and im hooked to this show...

Love SUJU more after watching this... especially the 6 guys staying together

too bad my CB is so slow/// if not ill wait to finish downloading all episode now and watch non stop

for episode one i've watch for n times alwready just in one night

Guest anna_85

^ I agree. my way of thinking is that

Eva likes Kibum or Hankyung

KangIn definetely likes Eva.

Kibum I think likes eva too.

heechul and anya are the kutest ever.

^ i think so too

i'm happy donghae is not in the mix.. muhahaz he's all mine <333

lol anyways, this weeks episode was sooo funny! heechul was soo funny (asl usual) ^-^

Guest sweet; sarang

10,000 + props to han kyung's reaction when putting the ice down hee chul's shirt. that was the greatest "victory celebration" for a prank. :lol:

omogshh... that was ICECREAMM ??! i didn't even know that!!!

i thought it like just did something to him thats all... i didn't even see icecream xD..ahhah

they all act like a couple eh, espeically anya and heehcul ahaha xD.. not htat im jealous or anything :rolleyes: hah.

anyways this episode was very funny haha. i enjoyed it =D

Guest dare2move

awww~ eva and hankyung are so cute! i think she likes him coz she rated him 5 and all the others lower than 5. but kangin tries so hard. TT^TT

Guest Cee1430262309

omo did Heechul put hot chili is Anya glass? LOL They would make a cute couple hehe Donghae is such a cutie^^ Makes me want to pinch his cheeks

Anyways, props to everyone in the team that is subbing and uploading these episodes. Honestly, what will do without you guys :)

Guest Chopstickx

heres the 350 megs version of Eps 5:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...1181C256E9151D3

sry it took so long...i split the file in two so i could upload on sendspace or MU but my uploads kept stopping near the end for some reason so i gave up and used YSI. i'll re-try the uploads if anyones still interested. and if this is convenient to any non-CB users than i'll upload the HQ version every week.

Guest squallie

Awww, I actually enjoy Anya on the show alot. I could see that her relationship with Heechul has grown tremendously. Like when Donghae said that she looked like Nicholas Cage (which I found hilarious cause its true) Heechul pushed Donghae a little and then went over to comfort Anya. Aww.

Without her, the show wouldn't be enjoyable. I like Eva too, but she's not as outspoken as Anya is.

My favorite of course is Hankyung, because he's so friggin friendly. I bet that if I met him, we would hit it off right away. He's playful too.

Donghae is just hilarious. Although he doesn't get that much screentime as the others, his side comments makes up for it. Nicholas Cage. HAHA, what a kneeslaper.

Siwon is cute too, I just don't really pay attention to him.

Kibum is very nice and responsible too. His smile is to die for.

HEECHUL! He's what makes the show! He's my second fave. Just downright hilarious. He's also a kneeslaper.

Guest eiskatze

^i agree with everything that you mentioned :lol: except that heechul is my favorite character, and then a tie between anya and hankyung. i don't really mind heechul and anya's relationship. i always look forward to their interactions.

they're all so much fun to watch with all their antics. when i watch this show, i feel like they're being themselves to the fullest when it comes to having fun. they have so much personality, no wonder they're gaining more fans :D

I absolutely loved this episode maybe because there was some english and i understood the game a lot more. I absolutely loved when Kangin was making Anya's letter. The little song he sang while drawing her face was the cutest thing ever!!

Spoiler

I wanted to kill Anya when she was all close and cudly with Heechul (Rwar richard simmons!!) and I didnt mind as mich when Eva fed Kibum (Jealous but still ok because I like Eva so much more than Anya) and I think Kibum likes her.

Ok on to another topic. I think Eva likes HanKyung, and Kangin likes Eva, and so does Kibum. Heechul and Anya are like an old married couple bickering. Anyone agree with me or disagree?

I knoooowww!!! i sooo agree on that!! the way Kang In protects Eva, and the way Eva seems to be 'attracted' to Hankyung...(maybe because he's a quiet person, he's more myterious) and about Kibum??... hmm i guess he's interested too, but Eva is more drawn to the other two male. Kibum is just like a little brother to her.

I re-watched eps. 4, and when Hankyung gave Anya 2 kisses, Eva was like, "what about me?", Hankyung became quiet, "are you jealous?" but in a joking way of course!! I'm more in love to Hankyung episode after episode!!.... i really like him when he raised one of his eyebrow on the 'cooking talk show' Heechul and Eunhyuk did... :rolleyes:

Guest chigurl

hello there... i can't download the subs for ep 1.. the link has expired.. can someone repost the link ? thanks...

Episode 1 Subtitle on Sendspace

Episode 1 High Quality

Episode 1 Low Quality

theres multiple links on da first page too...

after watching episode 5 all i have to say is Hankyung...Hankyung... :sweatingbullets:

hes jus too adorable i swear wit evry episode im fallin in luv wit him and shiwon :blush:

i have to agree dat i see a some attraction between eva and hankyung :phew:

i would really like to see dat..he he

i like how eva seemed to come out of her shell in the last couple of episodes or maybe anya's personality is jus too strong against eva's more reserve one..you knw at i mean :lol:

wit heechul and anya i think its more of a friendship thing

you guys have to watch hankyung, shiwon and heechul on Loveletter i think hankyung stole da show..

he was looking good in a black suit :w00t: ...ohh and he was jus hilarious too :P

if anybody still needs it...

FullHouse Episode 5 LQ 162 MB

****credit kisekied****

Guest xjuyonx

um, hello everyone? i think ppl are looking too hard into all these romance thingies... i'm pretty sure they're all friends. it's just that anya and eva are closer with certain guys. i'm pretty sure there isn't that much actual romance underneath it all... i mean, i bet we all have friends of the opposite gender that we're close to. just because there are guys and girls does NOT mean that they'll all like each other... especially b/c of the language barrier and the short time anya and eva are staying with the guys.

on a different note, i must say, this episode was pretty funny. i felt bad for shiwon b/c the entire show they kept being jokingly mean to him, plus he had to drink that nasty stuff. ANYA DOES LOOK LIKE NICHOLAS CAGE HAHAHHAHAHA and i think it's hilarious that donghae put him on the desktop of the computer HAHAHHAHAHA

Guest nessa

^---- I think everyone does know that these relationships isn't true, just that they want to play around with their imaginations a bit. Make the show more interesting with a lil' side romance.

But yeah. I thought the part where Eva fed KKB was so cute! I was like "awwww" and HeeChul tried to eat it before KKB did, lol.

Donghae was absolutely adorable in this episode. Funny guy, and the whole Nicholas Cage thing was funny. When I saw the pic on the desktop, I was like "woah, she does look like him O_O"

I'm enjoying every single episode of this show. I hope this lasts more than one month. ^^

to be honest, i didn't have much expectation watching this show (given it's a boy group and all ) - but i'm surprised how funny/interesting some parts have been.

just wonder why/how anya and eva got picked.

um, hello everyone? i think ppl are looking too hard into all these romance thingies... i'm pretty sure they're all friends. it's just that anya and eva are closer with certain guys. i'm pretty sure there isn't that much actual romance underneath it all... i mean, i bet we all have friends of the opposite gender that we're close to. just because there are guys and girls does NOT mean that they'll all like each other... especially b/c of the language barrier and the short time anya and eva are staying with the guys.

^ :lol: i guess that's what could happen when fangirls are around.

(actually i notice this anywhere girls tend to post - and i'm not saying all female fans are like that either. lol)

Guest silverwingz

was wondering did esp 2 subtitles coem out yet?

nope.. if they did, it'd be posted in the first page..

dw.. everyone's anxious.. but just be patient.. hehe ;)

Archived