[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest Lkpop

Hi!

:D

I'm looking for the sub of ep.9. in LQ :blush: Can someone share it with me? But can it be with rapidshare or some thing else except with yousendit and megauplaud?? please? :blush:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This show is hilarious! I practically watched all 11 episodes in a row. Hee Chul is always hysterical on XMAN and Love Letter so I checked it out and I'm glad.

Anyone know how many more episodes they're gonna shoot?

Guest packet85

aaaah Hee Chul's a darling to the cameras. i adore him to death. really!

supertitanic5.jpg

supertitanic7.jpg

i think all the SuJu guys adore him, it's cute when they put their arms around him when HC's embarrassed or shy. and... does he have a thing for Titanic the movie? he was like... he did a thing for Titanic in the first ep, right?

i just finish watching the latest epi with chi subs.. it's too touching that i want to translate what donghae said.. there might be some mistake but it's roughly what he said.. of course the real version should be more touching.. so here goes..

Hyung, sorry for this, but i still want to congratulate you.

Although it's a bit late, but happy 24th birthday.

After getting to know hyung, i've become very happy.

Although i've already bought you a wallet and a belt, but it took me 3 years to accomplish that, i'm really sorry.

Do you remember, yunho, you and me, when we were on the show 'Time capsule', we wrote letters for the future us in 5 years time and another in 10 years time.

After we debut, we will always remain the same.

Take care of each other, never changing.

The 3 of us made this promise.

It has already been 4 years.

4 years might not be a long time, but we've all been doing well.

I'm always very thankful, for your care and your love.

Together we will create beautiful memories and happiness.

Hyung, remember to be healthy, no more pain, dont cry.

Work hard in everything you do. Thank you. Happy birthday.

Super Junior's Donghae.

actually, the parts I bolded are a bit arong

the first one goes "Hyung, First, I'm sorry and also congratulations"

and the second one goes "I said I would by you a belt and a wallet, but I'm sorry I couldnt keep that promise for 3 years"

Oh yeah, and from the Super Junior thread, I heard from La'MISS:fairy that they filmed Super Junior Full House on August 7 without Donghae

I think thats a good thing, although it wont be the same without him..He probaly will have an authentic smile...he needs to rest and relax..but I'll miss him T_T

Guest silverwingz

wow.. so SJFH is still filming?!?! well that's good news for us fans of the show.. i wonder how long it's gonna go for..? oh well.. i don't mind.. the longer the better, right?!

but good thing for Donghae he wasn't forced to film the show on Aug 7.. =) hope he feels better!!

Guest heartdrops

Oh yes, he definately needs rest. I'd rather not see him in Full House than to see a fake smile from him (or 'sad' smile).

Would you guys like me to upload all the HQ episodes? I need to upload episodes 5-11 so I can download them on my computer a home, so if anyone wants I can just upload all the episodes. They will probably be split using HJsplit and uploaded on SS since YSI restricted it's limts to 100mb <-<

Guest SanoGirl

Oh yes, he definately needs rest. I'd rather not see him in Full House than to see a fake smile from him (or 'sad' smile).

^ I totally agree with that...the poor guy needs a few weeks off to be with his family and to adjust to life without his father.

Guest sweetbabigrl

full house is still filming?

i thought it stop since it's past a month and i thought that ayna and eva isnt living with them and left them?

Guest damifino

Who knows if they are still living with them, I personally doubt that since SuJu does have such busy schedules, but I think they still filmed random events (such as Heechul's birthday party) to fill in the gaps although they may not be living together anymore. Even if Anya and Eva aren't living with them, that doesn't mean that they left Korea. Eva has been in Korea for 8 months prior to Full House and Anya had been in Korea for a month prior.

Guest KOALASPYXD

thanks for all the info!

will SJFH continue airing? even after wut happened to donghae??

i was wondering this for a long time because since it shows every week and anya and eva was doing the homestay for a month... how come it has 11 eps?? >.<

Guest SophiaSan

definitely. so sad!! :( he has a really cute smile!! roar

and i really like your signature lmao

i call that the HAN GENG THIZZ FACE ROFLMAo its my wallpaper for my phone

Who knows if they are still living with them, I personally doubt that since SuJu does have such busy schedules, but I think they still filmed random events (such as Heechul's birthday party) to fill in the gaps although they may not be living together anymore. Even if Anya and Eva aren't living with them, that doesn't mean that they left Korea. Eva has been in Korea for 8 months prior to Full House and Anya had been in Korea for a month prior.

yeah!!!

i've been wondering about that! like suju is fricking busy as heck and somehow they managed two girls living with them? but im going to miss this show so much :(

Guest damifino

will SJFH continue airing? even after wut happened to donghae??

i was wondering this for a long time because since it shows every week and anya and eva was doing the homestay for a month... how come it has 11 eps?? >.<

I don't see why Donghae's father death would prevent SJFH from airing, especially since all the episodes have already been taped according to some on this board.

As for why it has 11 episodes when they were doing a homestay for a month, there are 30 some odd days with 24 hours in a day. And obviously if they included Heechul's belated birthday party, they filmed for longer than a month timeframe. The episodes are only about 20 minutes long. Even with sleep and their busy schedules and all, I'm sure they could find 4 hours worth of material during all that time. It's not like they only film on Saturdays.

Guest second_glance

I just wanted to try watching this to see how cute Lee Dong Hae is, but now I am completely in love with his show!!! These guys are sooooo fun and down to earth!! Totally hilarious!1 I like Hangyunk the best cus he's such a sweetie!! Can't wait to watch watch ep. 5 and up! I hope this show continues filming b/c these boys are VERY ENTERTAINING!! Heechul cracks me up!! It seems as though him and Anya have a secret attraction for each other. hahahha. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!

Archived