[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest I love Dong Hae

Here's a HQ (MQ~ish) megaupload link for today episode:

I've to split it in two since the max file size for MU is only 250 MB TT___TT

You can use HJsplit to join it.

060805 Super Junior Full House EP 11 (Part 1) [myteuk]

060805 Super Junior Full House EP 11 (Part 2) [myteuk] *brb in an hour or so cuz I got an errand to run :sweatingbullets: *

Credit: myteuk + suju's clubbox

Thank you mikkichan for the megaupload link.

Can't wait to see the epi

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss tran

hey can I ask about something? How many minutes are there in ed. 11? because someone said it's long, and I'm nervous that I download just a little part?

Guest silverwingz

hey can I ask about something? How many minutes are there in ed. 11? because someone said it's long, and I'm nervous that I download just a little part?

about 23 minutes.. this episode was actually short..

Guest damifino

you know the part where all of the members have a box and a present inside.. when donghae open his box.. he yelled out, 'f..k you' to heechul. i was like.. omg.. what the heck did he just say? >__<

No, Donghae says "Kwong ie eh yo" which basically means "It's empty."

i just realized.. 13 members, 6 beds?

13 members in Super Junior, but only 6 members living in the Full House apartment with EunHyuk coming to visit almost every show.

Guest christina

i wonder if dong hae is still going to be on the show for the episode next week because i read that his dad died this week and he is refusing to leave his dad's alter. I feel so bad for him. The rest of the members are suposed to visit him once they're done with their individual schedules.

Guest damifino

"Full House" episodes are taped in advance and I'm sure their day at the spa which is airing next week was taped weeks ago since I heard that it was missing Shiwon. It probably was during the time he was in China promoting his movie.

Guest VidelKM

So 11 episodes?

o.o;;

the 11th ep was HeeChul's birthday?

I really want Han Geng to speak cantonese

Yup, the 11th episode was HeeChul's birthday and the prank they played on him =]

And I want him to speak Canto too! But you know he doesn't know a word, most likely hahaha~ He's from the mainland *sigh* So he most likely knows just Mandarin~

Guest MsCHua

i wonder if dong hae is still going to be on the show for the episode next week because i read that his dad died this week and he is refusing to leave his dad's alter. I feel so bad for him. The rest of the members are suposed to visit him once they're done with their individual schedules.

Omgoodness really? I hope Donghae is doing okay, remember the episode where they had the candlelight talk and Donghae teared because he been apart from his family? It must be really hard for him right now. I hope he'll get through it.

i just watched epi. 11 the one with Heechul's birthday. i was actually at SM on the day it was filmed.. i had no idea it was his birthday that day & i also saw all those extra people (anya & eva's friends). & the russian guy who pretended that he was the photographer during the interview came out occassionally to smoke. i had no idea what he was doing at that time, but he kept standing beside me. ughh... if i had known, i would have at least asked him to get me their autographs or something. & i also the interview guy.. he came out a couple of times. & suju's manager (seunghwan) finally came out in this episode. haha he still scares me. anya and eva wore exactly the same outfit that day..

they filmed this really late because suju didn't get back from their inkigayo performance till like 7:30 & they had to change their clothes.. go to their place to plan things out & then go back to SM to have the surprise birthday party.

oh & they filmed this like 3 weeks ago.

Guest silverwingz

^ if only u had known!! hehe..

and poor donghae.. we knew he missed has family alot.. and not his father has passed? that's so sad..

Guest SophiaSan

aww I feel so sorry for Dong Hae and his family.

for some reason, I have a feeling that they're going to cancel suju full house

*KNOCKS ON WOOD*

this is like seriously going to affect the show. :(

poor donghae!!! he was such a chippy kid.

Yup, the 11th episode was HeeChul's birthday and the prank they played on him =]

And I want him to speak Canto too! But you know he doesn't know a word, most likely hahaha~ He's from the mainland *sigh* So he most likely knows just Mandarin~

I KNOW!! I just want him to say something really random. He probaly would have like a really strong mandarin accent xDD

His english is very______. CUTE!!!

i just watched epi. 11 the one with Heechul's birthday. i was actually at SM on the day it was filmed.. i had no idea it was his birthday that day & i also saw all those extra people (anya & eva's friends). & the russian guy who pretended that he was the photographer during the interview came out occassionally to smoke. i had no idea what he was doing at that time, but he kept standing beside me. ughh... if i had known, i would have at least asked him to get me their autographs or something. & i also the interview guy.. he came out a couple of times. & suju's manager (seunghwan) finally came out in this episode. haha he still scares me. anya and eva wore exactly the same outfit that day..

they filmed this really late because suju didn't get back from their inkigayo performance till like 7:30 & they had to change their clothes.. go to their place to plan things out & then go back to SM to have the surprise birthday party.

oh & they filmed this like 3 weeks ago.

oh lucky!! if only you knew! xD you were there at the right time and moment! and yet........... no suju :( euwqoieuq but you were there!!!!!

Guest beauwhale

poor donghae!! i feel sorry for him. i hope he is doing ok now. Yeh, i also watched the ep that he told other members that he has been leacing his family about 5 yrs. i bet he must been doen. Donghae, Be Brave!!(~_~)

Guest cutebabe

OMG poor Donghae, his my favourite out of suju and when he said on one of the eposides that he has been apart from his family for 6 years, i didn't know his father was sick, that is sooooo sad, i feel so sorry for him, hes such a nice guy and just something like this to happen to him ohhh poor donghae, i hope he'll be alright

Guest Funkie_dayZ

omg.. i havent heard abt wad happened to donghae... poor him... i hope he is ok!! and i think da girls should have left by now.. so the show will still continue i guess...

best of luck for donghae!! donghae fighting!!

Archived