[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saieng

can anyone re-up the HQ version of ep 11? it all reaches the limited. thank you in advance

SUJU HQ EP 11

I uploaded this last night. I don't think anyone actually dl it lol. It's 520mb xD

Guest yayit

ah, yayit, those pics are really sweet.<3

the members looked teary when donghae was reading the letter TT_TT. <3

i watched the episode without subs... but i still cried! in my head i know what he's saying was touching. i wish the eng subs will be released soon...

i think we should all bow and worship to silverwingz for consistently <-- (something i never seem to be able to do =X *hides* ) uploading onto megaupload for non-clubboxers ^_^ lol.

haha sorry random huh? well just telling u guys the epi links are updated up to epi 11 on the first post. =] hopefully its easier for u. i'll someday get around to the caps/gifs/etc =X *dies*

Guest splurge ♡

omg!! i love SUPER JUNIOR :D they make me laugh so much :) i love siwon, kangin, donghae, hankyung, and kibum ;) kekeke<3

++| jin |++

Guest tcle2

i just finish watching the latest epi with chi subs.. it's too touching that i want to translate what donghae said.. there might be some mistake but it's roughly what he said.. of course the real version should be more touching.. so here goes..

Hyung, sorry for this, but i still want to congratulate you.

Although it's a bit late, but happy 24th birthday.

After getting to know hyung, i've become very happy.

Although i've already bought you a wallet and a belt, but it took me 3 years to accomplish that, i'm really sorry.

Do you remember, yoonhwo, you and me, when we were on the show 'Time capsule', we wrote letters for the future us in 5 years time and another in 10 years time.

After we debut, we will always remain the same.

Take care of each other, never changing.

The 3 of us made this promise.

It has already been 4 years.

4 years might not be a long time, but we've all been doing well.

I'm always very thankful, for your care and your love.

Together we will create beautiful memories and happiness.

Hyung, remember to be healthy, no more pain, dont cry.

Work hard in everything you do. Thank you. Happy birthday.

Super Junior's Donghae.

what dong hae wrote for heechul was so :tears: . Wow, they have such a strong relationship. They must have gone through many pain and sorrow. like what dong hae said, i hope that there will be no more tear or pain for suju. Happy go lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest XtineZaiKen

thank you for translating donghae's letter. the only thing i understood while watching it was his name, yunho's, and heechul's. but even without knowing the words, the look on heechul's face showed that it was a touching letter.

i really hope that no matter how famous they all get, dongbang and suju, that they never forget how they started and the real friends they have. ^_^

^yeah it was lookingat heechul's face and his eyes getting watery made me want to cry and after reading the trans i just teared up LOL

love the last part, mocking heechul was the funniest and donghae acting cute and stuff..and all i notice was donghae dogging on that cake just taking all the cream from it...it looked he wiped cream on that girl's face after hankyung gave her hte fruit thing. and his face turned fromj =D to =| LOL i thought it was kidna funny

so cute when kangin was feeding heechul the soup and heechul's expression slurping ws funnnnay haha

ahh too much, cant wait for next week..i was cracking up during the preview when hyukjae's glasses were all foggy

Guest xgoody2shoes15x

SUJU HQ EP 11

I uploaded this last night. I don't think anyone actually dl it lol. It's 520mb xD

can u upload the HQ version again??

it says that the file reached its download limit...

i really want the hq version sry... T_T

Guest x_lisaa

they are all so cute & lovely.

i loved the part when eunhyuk went like "YOU ARE SO GORGEOUSSS" and made this face. LOL.

shiwon, kibum, hankyung <3 those three are amazing.

Guest beauwhale

i might ask this question a thousand time, but i still wonder if anyone who lives in bay area cant access CB(i mean the page cant be loaded at all), cuz i tried to dl Full House last Saturday, and tried it many many times but i couldnt get the file. if any of you had this problem? sorry, it's a little bit odd in here :)

excuse me,somebody have FH ep7,8,9,10 HQ?I have looked for them in clubbox but useless.Please reup them,I need them..........

excuse me,somebody have FH ep7,8,9,10 HQ?I have looked for them in clubbox but useless.Please reup them,I need them..........

try SJFull House.com forum. i think they should have a HQ non CB link. can somebody upload LQ version of eps.11 in YSI please....i tried MU but i keep getting "your country has 100 slots..." so sorry to upset you.... :unsure:

oh yeah, random question...in eps. 2 when Kim jong Min thougt Eva was older than he is, how old is kim jong min??? just curious..... :sweatingbullets:

try SJFull House.com forum. i think they should have a HQ non CB link. can somebody upload LQ version of eps.11 in YSI please....i tried MU but i keep getting "your country has 100 slots..." so sorry to upset you.... :unsure:

oh yeah, random question...in eps. 2 when Kim jong Min thougt Eva was older than he is, how old is kim jong min??? just curious..... :sweatingbullets:

I did but they deleted already,therefore I need help!

Guest miss tran

Here's a HQ (MQ~ish) megaupload link for today episode:

I've to split it in two since the max file size for MU is only 250 MB TT___TT

You can use HJsplit to join it.

060805 Super Junior Full House EP 11 (Part 1) [myteuk]

060805 Super Junior Full House EP 11 (Part 2) [myteuk] *brb in an hour or so cuz I got an errand to run :sweatingbullets: *

Credit: myteuk + suju's clubbox

Hey how can you join them together? I have dl The HJspilt... and I can find out to Join them together... so how do you do it?

Archived