[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gerlie777

this weeks epi was hilarious !!

well i didnt really get much of the prank, but kangins facials were so hilarious !!! hahaha, and they were asking heechul some hard questions in english .. he was stressing .. hahahah, the best bit was the imitations of heechul .. shiwon one was the best !!!! it was full good !!! and donghae, hes miracle impersonation !!! hahaha , it was sweet when donghae said his speech for heechul !! u can feel the love !!

must download !!!

Guest Judith

this weeks epi was hilarious !!

well i didnt really get much of the prank, but kangins facials were so hilarious !!! hahaha, and they were asking heechul some hard questions in english .. he was stressing .. hahahah, the best bit was the imitations of heechul .. shiwon one was the best !!!! it was full good !!! and donghae, hes miracle impersonation !!! hahaha , it was sweet when donghae said his speech for heechul !! u can feel the love !!

must download !!!

AHHH i can't wait to watch it.

Guest silverwingz

yep yep.. this week was so funny.. i also loved the parts where they were imitating HeeChul.. cracked me up so bad!

now i just gotta wait for it to show up in someone's CB so i can DL it and upload it for you guys.. hope it doesn't take as long as it did last week! >.<

Guest C-Jay`eZ

*waiting waiting waiting* *looking looking looking*

hfjkaghddagdyhgaydgayudgauydgaugduaghduadhada SUJU's clubbox has it but not done uploading dklhajdgadjladhaiksadhaidkdha

Archived