[Variety] Super Junior Full House 슈퍼주니어의 풀하우스

Guest damifino

Shiwon is always touchy feely like that with Heechul. No wonder Heechul says that Shiwon's his cushion. Whenever Heechul wants to lean on something, he's always waiting there with open arms LOL

They said today was their last English lesson? Didn't they only have one lesson before todays (at least in what they aired)? I guess one could technically call it a last lesson, but with only 2 lessons, why?

As for the homestay, Full House has never gone in chronological order of filming. Today they showed them filming the MV for Dancing Out in Malaysia which I'm sure happened after Heechul's birthday. Besides, most reality shows (at least in the US) only film for a few weeks, but they show it for an entire season like 22 episodes from those few weeks. I'm not sure if they are still doing the homestay, but I'm sure they are doing post production filming to add to the show and such since Heechul's birthday was after the 1 month timeframe, unless they extended their homestay.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HartSiWon

OH YAY!!!

after an hour of waiting ;D

i've finally uploaded this week's episode on YSI

07.29.06 EPISODE 10 - HQ (YSI)

SUPER JUNIOR's FULL HOUSE- EP 10

ENJOY! <3

omg YAY! thank you so much! ilove you!! HAHA, yeah i was waiting, checking back every 5 minutes =x. thank you soo much! ^_^

Guest damifino

Anyone have LQ of this episode? The hard drive on my main laptop crashed so I had to send it back to Apple so I'm stuck watching things on my old laptop which is slow as hell and keeps stalling watching the HQ version.

this is my first time posting here...

i don't post often... but i wanna say THANKYOU to the subbers, timers, uploaders, clubboxers(LOL) for doing this when you don't even have to... :)

without you guys.. i would never ever have even given super junior a chance.. i was like "wth, 12/13 members...?!" but thanks to you guys... i now NEED to watch 12994326 super junior related videos everyday, and listen to all of their songs in repeat... =D

thanks, i really appreciate it :)

Just like how KiBum almost touch HeeChul's boobs...but I think he thought it might look weird and so he moved his hand. :lol::lol:

Hahaha right ??? i thought i was the only one who thought that. When i saw him almost touching it i was like whooaaaaa there are little viewers watching this..and he moved his hand right then. Muahah

Thanks for the link to episode 10 !!! i was waiting for that !!

Guest SophiaSan

hahah the teacher is soo fricking random!!

thanks for uploading ep10!

i didnt understand anything that wasnt in english xDD

it was super cute

SUPER JUNIORS FAMOUS ENGLISH PHRASE, "YOU'RE SO GORGEOUS".

ahahhahahaha they say that like everytime they speak english xD or something

i want han geng's bejing fried rice.

edit:

oh wow i owned a page?? o.o;;

Guest lynnshim

thnx babo for the post.

im so curious about the titanic one. and i saw the previews, EVA'S hiar is so gorgeous. she should put her hair down always like that!

Guest C-Jay`eZ

Hahaha right ??? i thought i was the only one who thought that. When i saw him almost touching it i was like whooaaaaa there are little viewers watching this..and he moved his hand right then. Muahah

Thanks for the link to episode 10 !!! i was waiting for that !!

hahahahahahahaahahh I don't think he intended to do that....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :lol::lol:

Anyway, I just saw eps 10 and I couldn't understand a single word...ahahahahahahahhahahahaha (except English)...KiBum's english is good...and so is ShiWon's. :lol::lol:

And that phrase, "you are so gorgeous" are tooo funny! I love the Titanic act, especially when HanKyung and ShiWon did it...(at least I understand something)...it was hilarious. It seems like ShiWon was somewhat irritiated (or pretend to be) at that part...and I love it when HanKyung opened his eyes and was like..."so beautiful..oh look, fish" OMG...it was hilarious. :lol:

SUJU HWAITING! :sweatingbullets:

Guest estherrx3

bAbO, I posted your YSI link on this other forum that I usually go to and credited you and everything. That's okay right? I thought it was okay to post links in other forums as long as you credit the original uploader but this person at that forum said that I had to ask you or something? So yeah. I was wondering if that was okay. If it isn't I`ll take it off ^^

about to watch epi 10 now..so excited! lol

English subs for Episodes 8 and 9 can be found at luckyyou's clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

Thanks for the sub! :)

thanks so much for these and those who uploaded 10 for us =DD

is the sub for ep. 7 out? if so plz reup for me... thanks

actually it is out ;)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T9EQN80Q

fulllll credits to SJFULLHOUSE.COM

Guest SourStrawberry

Waaaaaaaa~~

Thank you so much for all that hard work!!

I LUB YOU ALL!!! *glompz everyone involved in the project*

SARANGHAEEE! <333

Archived