Mandy Moore

Guest ellee_x3

Guest goodvibrations

Mandy's not underrated. She's just not as attention-craving as the others and keeps a low profile.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cin

i love her especially in a walk to remember...she and shane west makes a nice couple...in the beginning i thought she was mediocre than i just got like glue to her....i still am though

Guest tis a wonderful life

i love mandy, she is the only star i can stick to loving(aside from kelly clarkson) but yeah she is beautiful and i love her songs, they're cute. and she has dated some hot guys, and starred in movies with hot guys (like the guy from chasing liberty)

actually she plays in a new movie called american dreams, a snobby, selfish girl who wants to become a singer. the movie is funny, makes fun of american idol and president bush and the war in iraq. i don't know if it comes out in theaters or not but i know it's new. i got to see it cause at my school they had a screening of the movie and later the director talked to us but i didn't stay for that part. oh yeah, john cho has a role in there too, not big but enuf.

Guest meeshell

I love Mandy moore and her voice... she is one talented girl... she might look snob sometimes, but I still love her...

• 3 months later...
Guest blissfully_unaware13x

i like mandy moore ^^ i don't think she's THAT pretty but in sum pics she does come out really nice. i luv her songs. ^^ she has a soft singing voice.

Guest koreana*lisa

oh wow! a walk to remember is still one of my fav movies! she's really pretty plus she's soo tall! she cud be like a proffessional model. her singings really cute ^^

Guest pami_fizz

i don't care how critics say "how to deal" and "chasing liberty" were box office failures. those are 2 of my fave movies (esp chasing liberty)

Guest KDramaFreak

o__o;; haven't heard of her since that one movie.. a walk to remmeber. didn't like that movie much.. but loved the song only hope

thanks for sharing those photos..i wonder where she is now?

it's been like a year or two since the last time i saw her active

with her career.

Guest swtlilazn

i think shes so pretty..she looks so pure and babyface in some pics and she can also pull off the sexy look. i watched walk to remember last week again and i cried my eyes out. lol..she looked really gorgeous when she took the stage. =)

Guest nadhura

when she first came out, i couldn't tell the difference between her and jessica simpson, coz they pretty much came out at the same time...i guess she is underrated, but i still dun like her as much...but i have more respect for her now as compared to before, coz before she is like all this nice...now as she progresses in acting, she has started to take bad girl roles.

Archived