Mandy Moore

Guest ellee_x3

Guest lavendersky

i used to not like her, esp. her candy days. but then she started growing on me. i think among her popstar peers, she will last the most.

same here. i used to dislike her candy song too, but after watching AWTR, everything changed. she became one of my fav. actresses. :P

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dangdut_asik

I didn't like her back in the candy days.. oh man I hate the song hahaha and I don't like her as a blonde either...

but now after seeing her act, etc I became a fan... and she looks soo much better as a brunette

Guest vic_taebin

i think for me, when she was blonde she was boring, but when she turned brunette she got more exciting and plus she looks gorgeous being a brunette. I love those pictures of her with Shane West....those rock!

Guest chubzzy

yes, she's TOO UNDERRATED! and she's the more talented one, and more gorgeous one.

celebs like lindsay, paris, ashlee, britney etc etc should let some of their OVERrated space to her... <_<

Archived